Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Politics Aside Says Dem. Michigan Rep  (Read 340 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Politics Aside Says Dem. Michigan Rep
« on: April 19, 2020, 04:51:56 pm »
This is CC For the hearing impaired.

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: Politics Aside Says Dem. Michigan Rep
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 09:40:45 pm »
Interesting video. I watched this when it was on live.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 12:06:39 am »
Yes it is Interesting Ken. Wouldn't it is be nice if many more politicians were paying attention to what she says about this?.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 07:45:16 pm »
Yes it would.

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 06:09:34 am »
But they won?t. She is not the enemy.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 02:35:02 pm »
But they won?t. She is not the enemy.
Jim Altmiller

Good point Jim. She was the enemy of right most of the time. But now she has took up for Mr Trump and rightfully so. She now may be seen as the enemy of her own Party by her own party. She may have did the unthinkable by defending Mr Trump? 

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2020, 11:07:14 am »
Did you hear how the dems are going after her?  I think she should run for governor of her state.  I'm sure I disagree with most of her political positions, but she is smart, thoughtful, and not a partisan nutter.  The Dem party needs more like her if they are going to survive as a credible party. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2020, 11:10:23 am »
I figured they would go after her Kathy. They eat their own.  I agree with you logic. The Democrats of our fathers seem to be extent, Maybe she can bring these far lefters back to logical thinking?

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville