Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Especially for Van, The15thMember, and BAHBEEs  (Read 433 times)

Offline van from Arkansas

• Queen Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
Re: Especially for Van, The15thMember, and BAHBEEs
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2020, 10:06:27 pm »
Chloroquine, you nailed that one Mr. Ben over a week ago.  What took the FDA so long?  BenFramed should counsel those researchers, tell them which direction to head.  It?s all in Mr. BenFrame original post, the subject of this post, originated days ago.

Wait another week and mention will be made of tonic water, contrary to big pharma who wishes to sale their drug.  Those folks will do anything to hide tonic water and quinine.  Big pharma can?t make a dime off tonic water, so every effort will be made to hide.  Think of the $$$$$$ almost every person in the world would buy RX to prevent or lessen corvid19.  So hush hush about tonic water and quinine.

Thank you again Mr. Ben, Phil, your best catch yet!
Bless the Beekeepers.  Dealing with venomous insects takes courage, patience, dedication and a desire to be with nature.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
Re: Especially for Van, The15thMember, and BAHBEEs
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2020, 11:31:02 pm »
>BenFramed should counsel those researchers, tell them which direction to head.  It?s all in Mr. BenFrame original post, the subject of this post, originated days ago.

Mr. Van Thank you for the kind words. I  am just bold enough to try! lol  But realizing my lack of proper education in this field, would be my disadvantage. On the other hand, with you by my side I think we as a team, could give them a run for their money! Getting this mess straightened out pronto! lol :wink:

PS It would not be a bad idea to ask Iddee, Member, and BAABEEs along just for good measure.  :grin:

Phillip Hall
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 08:24:38 am by Ben Framed »