Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Coffeepot is Empty  (Read 1318 times)

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
Re: The Coffeepot is Empty
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2020, 09:11:28 pm »
I feel for you. A few states have done that, but with no compensation. The dems say starve until they get their way. I have cut my travel to non-populated places only, but I am still free to go where and when I want. I'm hoping they find vaccines and cures shortly so life can get back to ""normal??"" if there is such a thing. Wishing you well. Post often to let us know you are all right.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2020, 05:59:51 pm »
I feel for you. A few states have done that, but with no compensation. The dems say starve until they get their way. I have cut my travel to non-populated places only, but I am still free to go where and when I want. I'm hoping they find vaccines and cures shortly so life can get back to ""normal??"" if there is such a thing. Wishing you well. Post often to let us know you are all right.
iddee & Ben
The coffee house is down to its final dregs. We, and we know who, have all been guilty, using it as our private plaything. Probably have driven other posters away, I think we should desist and hope others will return, after all, it will probably be a lot more interesting! :smile:  I would just hate The Coffee House to wither and die. :sad:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2020, 12:31:06 am »

iddee & Ben
The coffee house is down to its final dregs. We, and we know who, have all been guilty, using it as our private plaything. Probably have driven other posters away, I think we should desist and hope others will return, after all, it will probably be a lot more interesting! :smile:  I would just hate The Coffee House to wither and die. :sad:

I agree Cider. Though I admit, I have enjoyed our little skirmishes immensely. You have become like family to me, though an Ocean away. I abstain.

Phillip (The Junior)

Well before I completely abstain, let me add, Iddee has become to me, as family also.  A grouchy ole uncle!  lol
Iddee, please forgive me, being its my last shot, I had to take it  lol
 :wink:

Phillip (The Junior)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 01:53:37 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2020, 05:26:57 am »
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2020, 07:07:43 am »

iddee & Ben

I agree Cider. Though I admit, I have enjoyed our little skirmishes immensely. You have become like family to me, though an Ocean away. I abstain.

Phillip (The Junior)

Well before I completely abstain, let me add, Iddee has become to me, as family also.  A grouchy ole uncle!  lol
Iddee, please forgive me, being its my last shot, I had to take it  lol
 :wink:

Phillip (The Junior)
iddee & Ben
Don't stop posting on the coffee house, my point was we seemed to be using it like a 'phone endlessly backward and forward. I would miss the comedy of your extreme Rightist take on the world! :wink:
Regards cider
Still the elder.
PS Looks like I have fallen into my own trap! This particular post looks like a large oxymoron :rolleyes:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2020, 09:08:14 am »

iddee & Ben
Don't stop posting on the coffee house, my point was we seemed to be using it like a 'phone endlessly backward and forward. I would miss the comedy of your extreme Rightist take on the world! :wink:
Regards cider
Still the elder.
PS Looks like I have fallen into my own trap! This particular post looks like a large oxymoron :rolleyes:

> my point was we seemed to be using it like a 'phone endlessly backward and forward.

I will not quit posting, Just not taking every pot shot when it is offered, at one another . lol. I understood your meaning. Still we can not change our personalities. I suppose we should be more vonsway with it, for the benefit and comfort of others allowing them to feel free to post here, yet not feeling subject to the same scrutiny that we three display with each other. lol.  I suppose some may take us as being altogether serious?
 :grin:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2020, 12:58:19 pm »
Though we are not
 lol 😂

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2020, 05:07:45 pm »
I enjoy watching [reading] you guys go back and forth. If I thought of something worth adding - I would. Carry-on.  :cool:
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2020, 05:12:01 pm »
>iddee & Ben
Don't stop posting on the coffee house, my point was we seemed to be using it like a 'phone endlessly backward and forward. I would miss the comedy of your extreme Rightist take on the world!

Cider, I am torn as to weather or not I should post. My last post referring to Uncle Wally touched him soo. He was so touched that he was at a loss for words! All he could do was cry! Even though he sometimes comes across as grouchy Uncle Wally, he still has a big heart!!   :shocked:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2020, 07:08:53 pm »
>iddee & Ben
Don't stop posting on the coffee house, my point was we seemed to be using it like a 'phone endlessly backward and forward. I would miss the comedy of your extreme Rightist take on the world!

Cider, I am torn as to whether or not I should post. My last post referring to Uncle Wally touched him soo. He was so touched that he was at a loss for words! All he could do was cry! Even though he sometimes comes across as grouchy Uncle Wally, he still has a big heart!!   :shocked:
It can be big but sometimes hard :cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2020, 05:16:25 am »
>iddee & Ben

Cider, I am torn as to whether or not I should post. My last post referring to Uncle Wally touched him soo. He was so touched that he was at a loss for words! All he could do was cry! Even though he sometimes comes across as grouchy Uncle Wally, he still has a big heart!!   :shocked:
It can be big but sometimes hard :cheesy:

My coffee pot is now totally empty :sad:
cider

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2020, 06:59:37 am »
Maybe this will be an eye opener for you.   :tongue: :cheesy:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2020, 07:14:12 am »
This must be some kind of mistake? At least these folks do not show bias? At least they are professional journalists? Or do they?  And are they?

Hum. Wonder what is the background of the jurors in the Roger Stone trial? And the background of the Judge?

I wonder W-H-O fauci is tied too?

Cider, does these sort of remarkable coincidences occur there in England?