Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Newbie or New Bee?  (Read 322 times)

Offline Ralphee

• New Bee
  • All the Gear, and no idea!
Newbie or New Bee?
« on: February 26, 2020, 01:43:27 am »
Now i know that one of the 'all knowing' on here will answer this one quick and easy, and yes i attempted a search, BUT -

How many posts to get each title?

Yeah i am a newbie, sorry "New Bee", but how many before Queen Bee? Prince Bee?? Galactic Overlord Bee??
Is there a list of the titles below our names and when you switch between them? This would be fun to see (I am normally a reader, not a poster, so i doubt i will threaten any leader boards here)
Cheers!

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: Newbie or New Bee?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 11:35:52 am »
It's a good Beemaster trivia question and I don't know the answer.  One of the moderators probably knows.   Threaten away! I don't think any of us would shed tears if we were displaced   :cheesy:
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online The15thMember

• Field Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 01:48:11 pm »
From my experience you become a house bee at 100 posts, and a field bee at 500 posts.  But that's as far as I've gotten, as you can see, so beyond that I don't know.  I've been curious as to when I'll level up next.  My assumption was 1000 posts would be the next level, and I'd assume that would be queen bee. 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 02:46:24 pm »

The order/posts is:
New Bee-1
House Bee-50
Field Bee-500
Queen Bee-1000
Super Bee-1500
Galactic Bee-3000
Universal-Bee-10,000
Jim Altmiller

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 04:13:38 pm »
Which might mean I have spent way too much of my life on here!  But it has been over a lot of years :tongue:
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Ralphee

• New Bee
  • All the Gear, and no idea!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2020, 12:13:31 am »
Thanks gang!
This is my sixth posts and you guys are 10,000+...
Definitely not going to attack that leader board!
I wonder who has the most posts.....  :grin:

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2020, 12:22:01 am »
Which might mean I have spent way too much of my life on here!  But it has been over a lot of years :tongue:

Kathy when you reach 20,000 I suppose Daddy Jim will need to make a new position in your honor? Perhaps Supreme Queen. Which you already are in my eyes. I really appreciate you and your contribution here. I expect that everyone else most likely feels the same as I.

Phillip
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online The15thMember

• Field Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2020, 12:26:10 am »
Thanks gang!
This is my sixth posts and you guys are 10,000+...
Definitely not going to attack that leader board!
I wonder who has the most posts.....  :grin:
Michael Bush has the most posts, with Kathy here a close second. If you go to the bottom of the main forum page you can click on [More Stats] and see stuff like that.
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2020, 12:48:54 am »
You can also click on the members tab and then click on the Post button and see who are the top posters.
You can also click on the status Button and see who all is on BeeMaster right now.
Jim Altmiller

Offline 1frozenhillbilly

• House Bee
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2020, 04:33:32 am »
not even sure where i fall in the ranks here but sometimes i can bee a year or two between posts

so of course i checked back on the post to see, and you can see the results yourselves good to be back y'all

vegetarian???  isn't green stuff for growing meat?
I'm now KL4GU on 2 and 10 meter ham radio!