Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: You gotta have a laugh......  (Read 521 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
You gotta have a laugh......
« on: February 10, 2020, 02:29:25 pm »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2062285/Donald-Trump-displays-tell-tale-sunbed-goggle-rings-VERY-tanned-face.html
And as iddee said "your so vain, I bet you think these photos are lampooning you...lampooning you....lampooning you" but of course they are :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 04:42:35 pm by cidersabuzzin »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
Re: You gotta have a laugh......
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 03:32:27 pm »
Cider you do know it is not nice to make fun of peoples hair? Or the color of their skin for that matter, even in describing the skin color around someones eyes... beside, this picture was taken 9 years ago!! For all you know Mr Trump may be interested in bees and just might be a member here hanging out from time to time under an alias name. After all the Democratic did try and frame him. Ask Ace he should know... If he will talk. I hear Ace hangs around the Mar-a-Lago Club area some days? Lol
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 04:21:07 pm »
Cider you do know it is not nice to make fun of peoples hair? Or the color of their skin for that matter, even in describing the skin color around someones eyes... beside, this picture was taken 9 years ago!! For all you know Mr Trump may be interested in bees and just might be a member here hanging out from time to time under an alias name. After all the Democratic did try and frame him. Ask Ace he should know... If he will talk. I hear Ace hangs around the Mar-a-Lago Club area some days? Lol
Ben the clue is in the 'subject' And as you know, at the moment I need it. :sad:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 04:57:52 pm »
I got the hint,👌🏼just sent a PM.
Phillip
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 05:04:23 pm »
Ben, do? Should I care? I think not!   

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2020, 05:32:10 pm »
I suppose not, if you had of cared I would have been totally shocked! Thank you for saving me the experience LOL
 :grin:

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2020, 06:30:56 pm »
I love it. Got any more?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2020, 05:36:05 pm »
I love it. Got any more?
Not at the moment, but for you, I will work on it. :cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2020, 06:39:08 pm »
I love it. Got any more?
I know it's an old one, but.....38% of americans now won't buy or drink Corona beer because of the Coronavirus
Once you've grasped that, it makes trump's presidency less of an enigma. :cheesy:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2020, 08:42:51 pm »
I love it. Got any more?
I know it's an old one, but.....38% of americans now won't buy or drink Corona beer because of the Coronavirus
Once you've grasped that, it makes trump's presidency less of an enigma. :cheesy:

Cider I would not doubt it!!   Seems many of my fellow Americans will readily swallow the red (bull) of -who- instead! Under the influence of Anthony S Fauci which is reported to be on the board of -who- !!  :shocked: :wink

Which does make President Trump seem more of an enigma it would seem. ???

.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 09:34:20 pm by Ben Framed »

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2020, 10:46:16 pm »
From what I read, Corona quit producing the beer because there was not enough being sold in Mexico to keep production going. Since the US is likely 38% or more Latino, maybe that's who the report was counting.   :wink: :cheesy:

Good to see you back.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2020, 10:55:32 am »
I won't buy or drink Corona beer because I just don't think it's very good beer.  We have some very good local breweries here that I choose to support, one of which makes a good genuine cervesa that beats Corona in every way.
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2020, 01:42:25 pm »
Red neck, white socks, and Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.
THAT'S ME.....................

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2020, 04:50:40 pm »
Red neck, white socks, and Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.
THAT'S ME.....................

.....didn't know you could play guitar. :wink:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:52 pm »
Apparently he experienced a change in life, heart, and attitude. Here is the very same fellow, (you iddee)? singing a new tune, new in more ways than one.  :shocked: