Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Has Anyone Seen the COMPLETE Groundhog/Jeep Commercial?  (Read 318 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Has Anyone Seen the COMPLETE Groundhog/Jeep Commercial?
« on: February 03, 2020, 11:14:36 pm »

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline The15thMember

• Queen Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Has Anyone Seen the COMPLETE Groundhog/Jeep Commercial?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 02:38:27 pm »
I saw it during the game.  I thought it was okay.  Pacing was a little fast, and it was kind of predictable.  I just thought it could have been more clever.  But I'm like a commercial analyst, actually, I'm like an everything analyst, so don't let me ruin it for you if you thought it was great.  I have high standards for what I consider to be a great commercial.  :cheesy: 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 12:20:37 am »
I saw it during the game.  I thought it was okay.  Pacing was a little fast, and it was kind of predictable.  I just thought it could have been more clever.  But I'm like a commercial analyst, actually, I'm like an everything analyst, so don't let me ruin it for you if you thought it was great.  I have high standards for what I consider to be a great commercial.  :cheesy:

I did not watch the game, it has been popping up when I have watched Youtube videos. Did they play the entire 60 seconds or did they cut pieces out making it short?
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline The15thMember

• Queen Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 12:37:43 pm »
I did not watch the game, it has been popping up when I have watched Youtube videos. Did they play the entire 60 seconds or did they cut pieces out making it short?
Yeah, they played the whole thing.  I just felt like it didn't live up to the hype.  If they hadn't been teasing it so much prior I probably would have thought it was better, but it didn't live up to the high expectations they set for themselves.  There were some really good commercials this year during the Super Bowl, but this one just wasn't a stand-out for me.   
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 12:42:19 pm »
Yeah, they played the whole thing.  I just felt like it didn't live up to the hype.  If they hadn't been teasing it so much prior I probably would have thought it was better, but it didn't live up to the high expectations they set for themselves.  There were some really good commercials this year during the Super Bowl, but this one just wasn't a stand-out for me.   

I missed the others as I said I did not watch the super bowl.  Perhaps when I am watching more bee videos etc  in the future, some of those will pop up. Lol  Blessings Phillip