Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New Chinese virus 'will have infected hundreds'  (Read 5536 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: New Chinese virus 'will have infected hundreds'
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2020, 08:29:45 am »
>Hum...........  Makes me wonder, "are we being deceived"? And if so by whom?  Hum........

>By every politician in Washington and the 50 capital cities, that's who.

Yes, from what I have seen and heard this morning, I believe you may be close to bring correct. I am not liking what I am seeing and hearing, especially form Lindsey Graham this morning.   
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2020, 08:33:41 am »
Link, please. I haven't found anything from him.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2020, 08:35:28 am »
https://m.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 10:24:13 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2020, 08:44:13 am »
Doesn't help. You know I only read, not hear.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2020, 08:47:18 am »
Doesn't help. You know I only read, not hear.

Click on cc for the hearing impaired. You can read alongside the bottom of your computer screen as the short video goes along

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2020, 11:54:33 am »
Phillip - the video doesn't load for me.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2020, 12:54:01 am »
Same here.
It looks like it is being blocked.
Jim Altmiller

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2020, 10:05:32 am »
Hi Folks,

How about some good news? Copied from: Amani Friend

-China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.

- Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.

- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.

- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.

- Apple reopens all 42 china stores,

- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.

- Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.

- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.

- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.

- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.

- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.

- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.

- Tulsa County's first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.

- All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.

- Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.

So it's not ALL bad news. Let's care for each other and stay focused on safety of those most vunerable.

Sal
Salvo

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2020, 09:57:24 am »
Hum

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2020, 10:21:45 am »
Hum, Is Dr Oz telling the truth? I hope this one is not taken down also lol.

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2020, 08:59:37 pm »
That is insane.  ID, translate for you: A state governor outlawing a medication, chloroquine, FDA approved, that has been in use for decades in US, furthermore shutting down ongoing studies by Dr. Oz. MD.  I did not know a state governor could outlaw FED approve medication???  Is this even legal??

This has big pharma written all over it, just my 2 cents.  Again, good catch Mr. BenFramed, Phil.

Blessings
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2020, 09:20:15 pm »
Full explanation in one word............................................DUMBOCRAT, AKA Democrat.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2020, 05:51:15 pm »
After review from epoch times regarding corvid19, there is a certainty that this virus was laboratory created as determined by dna sequencing and scientific reports from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, WIV, dating back to 2010.

Scientist at WIF published papers, available online, from 2010 to 2018 inwhich they reported insertion of ACE2 in Corvid19, recombination event lad driven.  ACE2 is the key that affords the ability of the Coronavirus to enter a human cell.  This paper by WIV was highly condemned by world scientists as most dangerous creation and the virus should be destroyed.

Speculation is: number one patient of cirvid19 was a young microbiologist that worked at WIV.  All information pertaining to this microbiologist has been removed from public documents by Chinese authorities.

Two subjects for certain facts:
1.  Corvid19 is an engineered virus.  Impossible natural spontaneous creation, just to perfect: perfect sequence of ACE2 and perfect sequence of glycoprotein 40 from HIV, yes AIDS; combined into Corvid19.
2.  Corvid19 is here to stay.

I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2020, 06:03:32 pm »
""Two subjects for certain facts:""

And one uneducated opinion from me.

It traveled too far and too fast to not have been planned and carried purposely by many people and released into many countries as an act of war.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2020, 12:59:55 am »

It traveled too far and too fast to not have been planned and carried purposely by many people and released into many countries as an act of war.

It seems far fetched but, in actual reality you and van could both be right. I realize you can't hear this Iddee, but hopefully you can CC and read it. Are the circumstances explained in the video really possible? Are there really humans in this world which are really this sinister? As you iddee, I am no expert either.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2020, 05:50:01 pm »

It seems far fetched but, in actual reality you and van could both be right. I realize you can't hear this Iddee, but hopefully you can CC and read it. Are the circumstances explained in the video really possible? Are there really humans in this world which are really this sinister? As you iddee, I am no expert either.

Is it always someone else's fault? I could start a rumour that the last flu epidemic was originated in Switzerland, I think not!
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2020, 06:09:41 pm »
Maybe the Spanish flu started in England, but didn't get a foothold until it got to Spain. I don't know. I wasn't there. :rolleyes: :cheesy:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2020, 07:05:27 pm »
I don't have time to go back through all of this but I really can't take another conspiracy theory from either side.  We travel.  We take bugs wtih it.  We spread them. 

Cuomo did not outlaw chloroquine.  In fact, the state order far more of it than they'll ever use.  He did restrict it to prescription only and left it to doctors.  I heard, but have not verified that he said not to use it for suspected cases and save it for the sick. 
Not a fan of the guy, but not going to blame him for what he did not do. 

I also get that Gates is a great target, but the stuff going around about him and things he's supposedly up to are easy to research and get accurate info.  Most of it is crap.

We do ourselves no favors when we start sounding as nuts and the leftists. 

There are a number of new studies of the virus out.  They specifically say that it does not appear to be engineered, but it has mutated, probably a number of times.  Also that it has been circulating much earlier than we thought.  Probably at least since November.   
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2020, 08:02:53 pm »
I don't have time to go back through all of this but I really can't take another conspiracy theory from either side.  We travel.  We take bugs wtih it.  We spread them. 

Cuomo did not outlaw chloroquine.  In fact, the state order far more of it than they'll ever use.  He did restrict it to prescription only and left it to doctors.  I heard, but have not verified that he said not to use it for suspected cases and save it for the sick. 
Not a fan of the guy, but not going to blame him for what he did not do. 

I also get that Gates is a great target, but the stuff going around about him and things he's supposedly up to are easy to research and get accurate info.  Most of it is crap.

We do ourselves no favors when we start sounding as nuts and the leftists. 

There are a number of new studies of the virus out.  They specifically say that it does not appear to be engineered, but it has mutated, probably a number of times.  Also that it has been circulating much earlier than we thought.  Probably at least since November.   
At last, a sensible explanation! Something we could do with more on here! :tongue:
Thanks Kathy :smile: 
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 11:16:42 pm by sawdstmakr »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2020, 11:06:20 pm »
I suppose you are meaning Iddee and myself

Lol.  I don't think you guys are idiots.  I confess to some crankiness right now.  I have been bombarded with Q crap from a FB "friend" and have had enough of conspiracy theories for the moment.

The problem with most of them is that there is a small amount of truth, and it's just enough to hook folks and send them down the rabbit hole...no research required.

Sorry.  I'll try to get into a better mood before going off again!
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville