Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New Chinese virus 'will have infected hundreds'  (Read 5650 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: New Chinese virus 'will have infected hundreds'
« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2020, 11:10:29 am »
Rebuttal of the accusations in the video

The reason the video had an impact on my thinking and sent me out to do more research is that I have followed some of the people who were in it and never found them to be alarmist or to lie in the service of an agenda.

As I spent some time searching the web yesterday, I found that not only do many who are "in the know" believe the virus came out of the lab, but there were some in China trying to warn the world about it too.  They seem to have been disapeared.

Not everyone agrees that it is necessarily a manufactured virus...or they express no opinion,  but they do believe it came out of the lab and much of what China did in the early days was meant to cover-up that info. 

I have a more open mind about this now.  I confess that my initial reaction was driven by my frustration with all things conspiracy, including the Q crap that is constantly spammed across all SN platforms. 
I knee-jerked.  I will try to do better.  :wink:

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2020, 12:26:07 pm »
> In the mean time: every source on planet earth has been trying to convince us that their "findings" are the right ones. Is
   it a weaponized virus? Some say yes. Are we being fed "false data" to calm people down? ... or to excite us? Maybe.
   Maybe both ... I dunno. ... I figure we'll have a pretty good idea of the truth in 3-4 years.

> "Is it a weaponized virus? Some say yes. Are we being fed "false data" to calm people down? ... or to excite us?"

Very good point and questions Alan. I for one hope this was not an intentional weaponized virus which was purposely released. But, "if" it was then what is the goal and desired results of such an evil skeem? At the most, I would rather think it escaped the lab by pure accident. I do not wish to think the Chinese Government or any government would do such an intentional thing. The data of cases, charts and information, is coming in from all over the world and is updated continuously.  It might not be easy to fudge the numbers, in a significant way from each country as there are so many independent countries reporting the numbers. But as you said "Maybe".  I, as you, hope not. Yes Sir time will tell. In the meantime.............
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
« Reply #122 on: April 15, 2020, 01:20:58 pm »
I just read this entire thread from the beginning. It gives an interesting perspective on this mess from the beginning.

Thanks for starting it, Ben.
Neill

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #123 on: April 15, 2020, 02:15:56 pm »
Interesting. ...

Dr. SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD Crushes Dr. Fauci Exposes Birx, Clintons, etc

/youtu.be/NjjybyJ59Lw
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2020, 02:40:52 pm »
Interesting. ...

Dr. SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD Crushes Dr. Fauci Exposes Birx, Clintons, etc

Interesting to say the least. I just watched. This man is brilliant in more ways than one.  I also noticed the questioner was not afraid to ask bold, hard questions. The good Doc was straightforward with his answers. Thank you very much for sharing this Alan.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2020, 10:32:03 pm »
Anybody care to reconcile the multiple reports from researchers sequencing the genome of COVID-19 saying it was not manufactured?  I'll buy that it came out of a lab.  That bit makes a lot of sense along with the way China behaved.

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2020, 07:57:05 am »
Hi Folks,

Knowledge is power.

It's complicated, isn't it?

Sal
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2020, 10:10:46 am »
Can this be true?
From what I understand, This seems to be saying this type of  study of Coronavirus  was outlawed in America in 2014 for the fear of an outbreak of a global pandemic as the results. Fauci was alleged, sidestepped our Government study by outsourcing  this study to Wuhan China, provided funding for further studies there with our taxpayer grant of $3.7 million which is criminal according to Dr Butare, and in his opinion is illegal by Fauci Colluding with a foreign government, breaking the laws of the United States of America as a treasonous act. Then in 2017 predicted that the Trump Administration WOULD  face a pandemic situation. Try cc if you can?t hear it. Did I understand this right? Can this be true?

« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 11:33:24 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2020, 06:37:38 pm »
I don't know about your video, but it is true that we have granted money to that lab through NIH.  We are not alone in doing that.  Other countries have given them money as well.  We and others also exchanged research people with labs in China.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #129 on: April 19, 2020, 08:14:36 pm »
I don't know about your video, but it is true that we have granted money to that lab through NIH.  We are not alone in doing that.  Other countries have given them money as well.  We and others also exchanged research people with labs in China.

I do not know about that video either. I was asking however if it is true. I hope it is not! Time will tell. Thanks Kathty,

Phillip

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2020, 10:20:41 pm »
Hi Folks,

Bad language here.

Sal

Removed by moderator.
PM sent.
Jim Altmiller
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 01:52:21 pm by sawdstmakr »
Salvo

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2020, 12:07:59 pm »
Absolutely Hysterically Funny Salvo!! ... (and yes, REALLY BAD LANGUAGE)  :cheesy:
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2020, 07:57:22 pm »
So - I said here before, that this "Virus" smelled like a hoax. ...

Someone (who has never heard my opinion on this topic) just sent me this video ...

Apparently, I'm not the only one who smelled a rat in this entire deal. ... time will tell ...

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2020, 11:17:37 am »
So - I said here before, that this "Virus" smelled like a hoax. ...

I would not say that.  We are learning new things as we go and as we find out more about how many have been infected the % of deaths vs infection goes down.

The number of deaths is much higher with this virus than with the flu because it is far more contagious and far more people are exposed/infected. There's no natural immunity in the population.
 While the % goes down, the death rate, and hospitalization rate is still far higher in many places than you would get with the seasonal flu. 

When we gamed things like pandemics (ours caused by terrorism), the goal was always to keep the system from collapsing.  Secondarily, to keep the disease contained to the fewest people possible.  The second assumed a treatment or vaccine available in short order.  Coronavirus is perfect for either natural pandemic or bio-warfare because human vaccinations for coronavirus are next to impossible to manufacture, and treatments are symptomatic.

We have enough data now to be pretty certain this was not manufactured.  Everything else is up for more investigation.  To your point, as we find out more, we can make better decisions.  Given what we knew and thought we knew in the beginning, what we did was reasonable.
Now it is time to rethink it, use what we know to open up smartly, and try not to have an NYC repeat!
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #134 on: April 27, 2020, 01:42:05 pm »
All good points Kathy. You are spot on.

Now that we have killed [a yet to be determined number of] small businesses & jobs, it's time to open up - "smartly" as you say - to stop further losses to careers, businesses, etc. All the rest will be sorted out as we go forward.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2020, 02:16:30 pm »
The Country that refused to kill its own economy. Are their numbers any better or worse than the rest of the world that did?

Sweden Coronavirus: 18,177 Cases and 2,192 Deaths - Worldometer
www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/sweden
Sweden Coronavirus update with statistics and graphs: total and new cases, deaths per day, mortality and recovery rates, current active cases, recoveries, trends and timeline.

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #136 on: April 27, 2020, 03:02:19 pm »
The Country that refused to kill its own economy. Are their numbers any better or worse than the rest of the world that did?

Sweden Coronavirus: 18,177 Cases and 2,192 Deaths - Worldometer
www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/sweden
Sweden Coronavirus update with statistics and graphs: total and new cases, deaths per day, mortality and recovery rates, current active cases, recoveries, trends and timeline.

Some questions I would have regarding Sweden's data:

1 - what is the demographic of their population? - this virus is far harder on the Elderly & the Vulnerable, than the common Flu. And less dangerous than the common Flu in the younger age groups. So demographics matter, in understanding data.

2 - are Sweden's deaths being reported accurately? ... or, like NY, is every death involving sickness being reported as Covid, for lack of proper testing kits - and/or to support an agenda.

Italy had a heavily aging (and therefore vulnerable) population, which helps explain their death rate  (assuming accurate reporting).

These would be questions I'd want answers to - along with any data, in order to get a more complete picture of what we're dealing with. Proper supporting data has often been missing in the reporting of this Pandemic - I don't like it when reports are handed out that way. For sure the supporting data exists - so why can't we have access to it? ... missing details cause my eyebrows to raise, and my BS meter to start climbing ... in either case, we shall see ...

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2020, 04:17:55 pm »
> The Country that refused to kill its own economy. Are their numbers any better or worse than the rest of the world that
    did?

> or, like NY, is every death involving sickness being reported as Covid, for lack of proper testing kits - and/or to support
   an agenda.

I do not know that there is an agenda there, except common sense and what is best for their country without destroying
   their economy? What they do there,  from the last I heard, is open necessary places a couple hours early, for the elderly
   and sickly people to shop, purchasing what is needed for themselves and their household. The general population is not
   allowed until a certain time. Therefore protection guidelines are especially made the elderly population. Even so, the
   elderly have the freedom of choice to mingle with the general population if they desire to frequent restaurants etc if they
   so choose making their own minds to the risk and living accordingly. The reported video was posted here for all to see.

I do not have their Nations Population, or demographic of their population.  I just gazed at their specific reported
   numbers and this is what was reported as accurate as of 4/24.  If the numbers are fudged as NY, so much the better for
   their country, meaning there is even less number of percentage deaths there caused by the virus. Adding to their good
   fortune with a flowing economy. Especially since, (the last I heard), they did not fall in line with the (WHO), shutting
   down their Nations' economy and locking down their citizens.  I have not researched this since I posted the earlier video
   of their practices. Maybe that has changed? 

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2020, 01:39:03 am »
Just watched the Ingram Angle Cool. Yes on Fox News. Your state of 45 Million has lost 1,776 lives. (If reported correctly). This is tragic and sad for each life lost, for each family that has suffered. So sad, if we picture each family standing beside the grave side of a so loved one.
But losing millions and millions as first reported? Similar to the bird flu of 1917? Maybe the Bat flu?  You was right the first time THIS MAY BE A HOAX! Stand your ground West Coast friend. lol

« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 01:52:00 am by Ben Framed »