Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New Chinese virus 'will have infected hundreds'  (Read 3995 times)

Offline van from Arkansas

• Queen Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
Re: New Chinese virus 'will have infected hundreds'
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2020, 09:54:45 am »
[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2020, 10:08:05 am »
  Corvid19 has a perfect insertion of ACE2 and perfect insertion of glycoprotein from HIV: exact match.

Sorry I don?t understand this,

Corvid19 [sic] is the disease, SARS-CoV-2 is the virus, which has the insertions?

And of relevance to the reference to ACE2 (from 2005)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1287568/

Also the last paper doesn?t appear to support your statement

• Queen Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2020, 10:11:16 am »
Proof is in the pudding as the saying goes.  So I posted the articles from Wuhan.  Research google terms: Wuhan ACE2 insertions

Many articles by Wuhan Institute of Virology admitting they inserted ace2.
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2020, 10:17:04 am »
Sorry I did and I?m not seeing your source? Can you post a link?

This is what I get for that exact search
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2020, 10:27:14 am »
Proof is in the pudding as the saying goes.  So I posted the articles from Wuhan.  Research google terms: Wuhan ACE2 insertions

Many articles by Wuhan Institute of Virology admitting they inserted ace2.

Here is the paper https://jvi.asm.org/content/94/7/e00127-20 that you took a screen shot of.

On reading it I have a difference of option to you.

• Queen Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2020, 10:38:22 am »
https://m.

The origin of Corvid19.

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2020, 10:41:32 am »
Fluff and nonsense.

You cite articles, where are they?

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2020, 10:59:26 am »
Fluff and nonsense.

Milo the video is 55 minutes long. You say Fluff and nonsense, three minutes after van posted it. Timely impossible. Unless you have already watched this report.

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2020, 11:08:04 am »
Isn't that the same source I posted?  It does not support the idea of a lab modified virus.  In fact, the synopsis supports a bat origin for the virus.  It would not be the first from a bat.

And none of this is worth fighting over because it will all come out in the wash.  I was just pointing out that conspiracy theories and counterproductive. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

• Queen Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2020, 11:23:29 am »
""Two subjects for certain facts:""

And one uneducated opinion from me.

It traveled too far and too fast to not have been planned and carried purposely by many people and released into many countries as an act of war.

ID words are echoed in the video, same bottom line, same conclusion as ID.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2020, 11:29:40 am »
I do not see any fighting on this side, we are are on the same team, ourselves and our cousins across the water, as far as I am concerned. we are all looking for true answers. I am still in the process of watching the Epoch Times News Report posted here by Van. It is very interesting.  I stopped at 12 minutes in to check back with my friends here. Now back to the News article. Let me add, I have total confidence in Mr Van with his expertise experience and a lifetime of knowledge gained of research, studying this sort of thing and background of hands on research. I do not know where or who we could ask for better advice or inside information, so to speak. It is my opinion that we are blessed to have such a friend here. Thank you Mr Van for being so bold as to try to enlighten your friends here.

Phillip

• Queen Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2020, 11:36:07 am »
Isn't that the same source I posted?  It does not support the idea of a lab modified virus.  In fact, the synopsis supports a bat origin for the virus.  It would not be the first from a bat.

And none of this is worth fighting over because it will all come out in the wash.  I was just pointing out that conspiracy theories and counterproductive.

Understand:  CHIMERA is the exact wording, synthesized virus, synthetic, novel virus, combined SAR-Covid paper published by Wuhan institute WITH INSERTION OF ACE2.  They created, Corvid19 as an experiment: they published, then warning by Pasteur Institute noting criticism of such paper, creation of synthetic virus, a chimera, with the strong warning: current world pandemic noted as possible outcome which is now happening.  The research papers are published by Wuhan institute of virology they combined the dna from bat SARS virus WITH bat CORONA virus and achieved a chimera with insertion of ACE2 creating corvid19. 

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2020, 01:14:54 pm »
I watched the video.  It has compelling info.  I await more info.  IF it is lab created, the next question would be accident or intentional.
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2020, 02:13:23 pm »
Hi Folks,

My opinion (however obtuse) is that it matters little whether this virus was natural or lab created.

Smallpox was natural, yet used as a weapon. Given to indigenous people.

Selective breeding (natural) produces Chihuahuas and Saint Bernards. Take a little bit of this,... add a little bit of that...

My opinion (gut feeling) is,... IT WAS INTENTIONALLY PRODUCED. It MAY HAVE BEEN unintentionally let loose.

Can anyone say that no country has well funded biological laboratories working on weaponizing just such a thing?

Easy-peasy.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammo!

Sal
Speak Australian: ?ǝʇᴉɯ ǝʎǝ pooפ

Salvo

• Queen Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2020, 04:04:50 pm »
Fluff and nonsense.

Milo, thank you for your opinion.  Salvo, you make a goof point, no argument from me.

Offline Skeggley

• House Bee
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2020, 05:37:30 pm »
Would you guys accept these measures?

We are although there are variations state to state.  We are a republic.

all but essential services are closed.  In my state that includes parks, state parks, hiking trails..

We will accept it up to a point, but as I said above, the goal never was to keep everyone well.  It was to keep the system from collapsing.  In particular, the medical system.

At some point, the balance between the economic damage being done and the potential for the virus to sicken or kill more people has to be weighed.
Using my left and right RB friends as a non-scientific barometer, I do not think people will tolerate this shutdown past the end of April.  I will say that my leftist friends are happier to comply as long as the government shovels out money.   :wink:  They don't seem to care where that money comes from.
Thank you Kathy, over here we are hearing a lot about NY but not about other states. The only way to keep systems from collapsing is to contain it. Of course people will get sick and die but we don?t want them spreading it around which is the issue.
There are control variations in each state here too but they are related to the number of cases. My state looks to be thinking about relaxing some of these measures like increasing gathering sizes so restaurants and parks can reopen. This is only possible because the virus is contained. The borders will remain shut until the other states and territories secure containment also. Impossible to put a time frame on it.
Fortunately our strong mineral resources sector is keeping our economy going and like you guys money is being thrown around by the government.
We?re just begun trialling TB drugs on nurses here too.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2020, 11:24:15 pm »
Food For Thought

According to Daniel McAdams of the Liberty Report. (Fauci On The Ropes...Lashes Out At Trump)

"Alex  Berenson of the  NYT Points out Sweden did very little . No big gatherings. Restaurants are open. Businesses are open. Alex Berenson points out the deaths in Sweden should be massively swamped right now because they didn't do much, if, people like Anthony Fauci were right. But guess what, deaths per capita in Sweden have been FAR LOWER  than those in the UK, Italy, France, or  Spain.  Actually lower deaths while letting people go out and letting the economy continue."

HUM

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2020, 12:32:40 am »
A bit of good news.  I was a bit late getting it.

Army field hospital for Covid-19 surge leaves Seattle after 9 days. It never saw a patient
APR 08, 2020 at 1:05 PM
BY
Liz 2018 Headshot  Copy Liz Brazile

Gov. Jay Inslee's office on Wednesday announced that the state will be returning a field hospital deployed to CenturyLink Field Event Center to the U.S. Department of Defense.

The 250-bed facility, for which setup began on March 30, was intended to help Washington state's health care system tend to non Covid-19 patients in the event of a hospital surge.

But just three days after announcing the facility was ready to receive patients, officials say they're returning the hospital to the federal government.

The action is aimed at helping another state with a more significant need for hospital capacity at this time, according to the Governor's Office. The facility did not see any patients during the time it was slated to operate in Seattle.

"We requested this resource before our physical distancing strategies were fully implemented and we had considerable concerns that our hospitals would be overloaded with Covid-19 cases," Inslee said in a press release.

"But we haven?t beat this virus yet, and until we do, it has the potential to spread rapidly if we don?t continue the measures we?ve put in place."

Photos: The military field hospital at CenturyLink is ready to receive patients

State officials also say they've recently procured 1,000 hospital beds and over 900 ventilators to assist hospitals responding to the Covid-19 emergency.

Additionally, the state is leasing the former Astria Regional Medical Center in Yakima to serve as a 250-bed field hospital if a need arises in Central Washington.

KUOW - Army field hospital for Covid-19 surge leaves Seattle ...
www.kuow.org/stories/washington-state-to-return...

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #118 on: April 15, 2020, 07:23:11 am »
Rebuttal of the accusations in the video

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/22221751.2020.1733440

The video is (IMHO) a shock horror raised eyebrows daunting music selective mix of fluff and the accusations have been debunked by several scientific peer reviews (links already posted).

And just a side: i note that some of the founders of Epoch Times are of the spiritual group Falun Gong which were notably persecuted by the Chinese government (and probably ongoing). The video is a propaganda tool aimed at a selective audience, or to put it another way, they are preaching to the converted.

Don?t get me wrong, China made a terrible state sanctioned mistake in trying to hide the virus, I just don?t believe the virus was manufactured in a lab.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2020, 10:20:23 am »
>. Fluff and nonsense.

You had you mind made up before even watching the News Report As you posted the above three minutes after Van posted the report in which you are now now attacking. It was impossible to watch a 55 minute report in 3 minutes. I had ask you if you had already watched the report in which you was mute with an answer.

> And just a side: i note that some of the founders of Epoch Times are of the spiritual group Falun Gong which were notably persecuted by the Chinese government (and probably ongoing).

Yes the News Organization is dedicated to reveling the truths of the evil that is administered by the  communist Government there.  I do not know of their founders but do know most religions are mistreated and persecuted there. It is there country to govern as they please.Same as yours and mine.  Still it is  good to know what happens.

>. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/22221751.2020.1733440

Look at the two main authors which have email availability next to their name. Did you happen to research their country of origin? Did you check to see their political parties leanings from that country?  Hum

« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 01:42:34 pm by Ben Framed »