Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: How is President Trump Capable of Accomplishing So Much?  (Read 282 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
How is President Trump Capable of Accomplishing So Much?
« on: January 15, 2020, 04:48:33 pm »
Did anyone watch or listen to The Presidents Speech recently from Milwaukee? How is he able to accomplish so many good things so fast, with so much opposition? The accomplishment list just goes on and on......

Offline Troutdog

• House Bee
Re: How is President Trump Capable of Accomplishing So Much?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 05:16:29 pm »
Oh boy here comes the libtard commentary.

Lol I'll get the popcorn going.
Trump is a God emperor supreme. All hail king don!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 05:24:28 pm »
[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline minz

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 05:52:29 pm »
Shouldn?t this entire post be in the Humor section?
You must be one of those that only watches Fox news, Trumps Tweets and listens to his rallys.
Poor decisions make the best stories.

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 06:21:34 pm »
I'm not. I'm one that watches my stock account grow, sees both my prior unemployed grandsons and their wives fully employed, seeing the shopping center parking lots full, ETC.ETC.EC. No one needs to be told what he is accomplishing. It is visible all around.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 07:05:36 pm »

You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 07:12:22 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: ... there's more!  :cool:

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2020, 07:13:46 pm »

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2020, 07:19:44 pm »

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2020, 07:21:48 pm »
It's a slow work day ... hopefully I'm not hijacking your thread Phillip, but ... uh ... there's more ...  :cheesy: :cool:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2020, 07:22:06 pm »
I'm not. I'm one that watches my stock account grow, sees both my prior unemployed grandsons and their wives fully employed, seeing the shopping center parking lots full, ETC.ETC.EC. No one needs to be told what he is accomplishing. It is visible all around.

:wink:
Iddee some can't see it when you tell them. And apparently the liberal fake news won't tell them or they would know. Let me ask again, to the ones who do know of his accomplishments, how has he been capable of accomplishing so much in such a short amount of time? Especially with all the opposition and unfair reporting?  I could attempt to write the accomplishments here for all to see since apparently the leftist news will not tell them, but it would take to long and I don't know if that much space is provided here on a comment section.  :cheesy:  I don't know if the comment section here will hold all that Mr Trumps' has and is accomplishing for We The People.      :shocked:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2020, 07:22:56 pm »
Good job Cool  👍🏻
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 07:39:32 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2020, 07:30:53 pm »
Shouldn?t this entire post be in the Humor section?
You must be one of those that only watches Fox news, Trumps Tweets and listens to his rallys.

Yes those are some good choices minz. I am sure there are a few others that report honestly beside the above mentioned.  :grin:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2020, 07:34:29 pm »
Oh boy here comes the libtard commentary.

Lol I'll get the popcorn going.
Trump is a God emperor supreme. All hail king don!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You do not need to hail him or worship him Trout, he is just a man. Just look at what he as done for you and all Americans. When you do, I feel certain your grateful gratitude will shine through. What type popcorn do you recommend? lol. :grin:

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2020, 07:39:39 pm »
Phillip - good question actually. ... I can only hazard a guess at the answer(s): 1) our government system is structured in such a way, that his accomplishments are fairly easy to put thru because they are in-line with the founded intent of the system - conversely, many of Obama's attempts at "change" ran contrary to our system, and therefore ran into multiple road blocks. 2) our media is giving so little coverage time to his actual accomplishments, that he isn't getting the ground-swell backlash that one would expect normally - simply because those that would get angry believe (and know) only what they are fed by the media, and the media isn't covering what he's actually doing. ... just my guess - and I'm probably wrong (to a greater or lessor degree).

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2020, 07:40:32 pm »
He can do it because he is so tough, if you were to cook him for Thanksgiving dinner, you would have to put him on the stove at Christmas. He gives a total new meaning to tough and smart.

PS. I prefer Orville Reddenbacher popcorn.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2020, 07:42:35 pm »
Phillip - good question actually. ... I can only hazard a guess at the answer(s): 1) our government system is structured in such a way, that his accomplishments are fairly easy to put thru because they are in-line with the founded intent of the system - conversely, many of Obama's attempts at "change" ran contrary to our system, and therefore ran into multiple road blocks. 2) our media is giving so little coverage time to his actual accomplishments, that he isn't getting the ground-swell backlash that one would expect normally - simply because those that would get angry believe (and know) only what they are fed by the media, and the media isn't covering what he's actually doing. ... just my guess - and I'm probably wrong (to a greater or lessor degree).

He can do it because he is so tough, if you were to cook him for Thanksgiving dinner, you would have to put him on the stove at Christmas. He gives a total new meaning to tough and smart.

PS. I prefer Orville Reddenbacher popcorn.

Good answers Men!! All the way to the popcorn....

« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 07:56:22 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2020, 07:43:44 pm »
I don't watch rallies or tweet.  I don't even listen to speeches.  I do try to go back and read them. 

We have in Trump what people have been saying for decades we need.  Like him or not, he is someone who does not play the DC game.  He cares about results and not feelings.

Depending on your political ideology, that is a very good thing, or a very frustrating thing.  For all of us, it is a very new thing. 

I can't find anyone who will honestly say they liked the way DC worked before, so a new thing is at least interesting! 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2020, 03:41:00 am »
... if you were to cook him [Trump] for Thanksgiving dinner, you would have to put him on the stove at Christmas. ....
:cheesy: :shocked: :cheesy:

I love it - wish I could cook (for) him on Thanksgiving. He'd eat very well!!! (Venison roast w/ wild boar, elk sausage / home made gravy/ home made cranberry sauce, etc, etc,) .... makes me hungry just thinkin' 'bout it ...

:shocked: :cheesy:

As for "cooking him" ... well ... there's some would like to ... but I ain't one of them passel of varmints. ....

Offline minz

• House Bee
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2020, 04:35:03 pm »
So you guys that missed his Milwaukee speech missed out how he:
 ?Rolled back the regulations on the amount of water a dishwasher uses: no more of people pushing that button 5, 6, 7, 8 times trying to get them clean?
I think he has the toilet confused with the dish washer. This may be a problem for his kitchen staff.
I did not hear how he brought back coal (although he did bring back the old light bulb). With the Navajo going off line I think we are down about 15 GW of coal power plants last year.
I did catch how he said that the only headlines from the liberal media were going to be of the ?Fact checking? and not how great he was.
Poor decisions make the best stories.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2020, 07:17:10 pm »
So you guys that missed his Milwaukee speech missed out how he:
 ?Rolled back the regulations on the amount of water a dishwasher uses: no more of people pushing that button 5, 6, 7, 8 times trying to get them clean?
I think he has the toilet confused with the dish washer. This may be a problem for his kitchen staff.
I did not hear how he brought back coal (although he did bring back the old light bulb). With the Navajo going off line I think we are down about 15 GW of coal power plants last year.
I did catch how he said that the only headlines from the liberal media were going to be of the ?Fact checking? and not how great he was.

You  are off  to a good start, but barely scratching the surface. When you get a chance listen to the rest of it.   :grin:

« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 01:49:25 am by Ben Framed »