Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 152 times)

Offline MarkJ

• New Bee
Hello
« on: January 07, 2020, 04:33:57 pm »
Hi, my name is Mark and I'm originally from New Zealand but now residing in Australia. Here's a picture of my son with some of our hives back in New Zealand :)

Offline CoolBees

• Field Bee
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 04:36:59 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster! It looks like you've got plenty of knowledge to share - glad to have you. Pls feel free to ask any questions also.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 08:12:15 pm »
Welcome.  I love to see kids getting into beekeeping! 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Bob Wilson

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 08:18:15 am »
Greetings MarkJ. You look like a veteran beek. I wish I could get my youngest involved in beekeeping. But, alas. He just likes the honey consumption side of it.

Offline cao

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 10:22:41 am »
welcome  :happy:

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2020, 03:45:29 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster.
Jim Altmiller