Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Salami now !  (Read 740 times)

Offline MikeyN.C.

• Field Bee
Salami now !
« on: January 03, 2020, 04:13:40 pm »
New is , we're sending more troops. I live about 8 miles from Fort Bragg. Air traffic was unbelievable 2 weeks ago. Quite as a mouse now. Meaning they are already there

Offline MikeyN.C.

• Field Bee
Re: Salami now !
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 11:03:33 pm »
Wow.

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 12:23:45 am »
Hi Mikey,

See what happens when you argue with a [insert your word here]. Onlookers might not be able to tell the difference.

Sometimes conversations just live too long, and everyone, everyone just gets worn out.

Liberals,... progressives consider this a win. They just can't stand seeing anyone else having fun. They ruin everything. Ignore them. Don't engage.

Anyway, It's good to know this guy got vaporized. Can you believe the chutzpah of the guy? Moving around like he's invincible!

Reality check. Yeah. This guy is salami now. Good moves on the President's part. Like you noted, this seems to have been in the works.

Salami's last words: ^Hey! Can I get a hand here!^

Sal
Epstein didn't kill himself.

Salvo

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 08:40:58 am »
Famous tweet from Trump.  "Obama is going to start a war with Iran so he can get reelected".
This was in Trump's mind way before he was elected.  I guess he didn't learn from the Bush mistake how it pans out.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 09:18:10 am »
Hi Mikey,

Sorry to hijack your post, but the following, about last July 4, says much about the goals of the you know whos... I copied this post from an ^Intellectually Elite Liberal^.

I GUARANTEE THERE WILL BE FIREWORKS AT THIS ONE.

This is your chance to tell the president what you think of him as one huuuuge group without having to worry about getting beaten by a bunch of tRumplodytes. This event coincides with our always and forever great nation's capital, Washington, D.C., July Fourth Celebrations. President tRump plans to speak on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial on the 4th of July 2019. Your tax dollars  pay for this venue and you DO NOT need an invitation to attend. YOU CAN speak freely. It is your 1st Amendment right to scream and yell what ever you want at this event and to scream or yell at whomever you want to, at this event. IT IS YOUR RIGHT. You CANNOT be arrested for this. And if you are arrested, have someone record the police actions and post them to Facebook immediately.

Please share this post whether or not you are going to be there. Spreading the idea behind this event is the purpose. If enough people say they will attend, maybe he will make other plans for the day. Making him change his plans would be a real victory.

People are tired of this resist and disrupt BS.

Sal
Salvo

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 02:51:15 pm »
This was in Trump's mind way before he was elected.  I guess he didn't learn from the Bush mistake how it pans out.

And Trump was wrong.  Instead, Obama gave Iran billions of dollars.  Wonder what they have been using that money for?

What amazes me is that so many would rather see 1000s killed by Iran than do something...anything...against them because is might (gasp and craw under the bed) cause a war!!

We didn't take out UBL when we had the chance.  We have allowed Iran to slaughter people and disrupt all over the world for 40 years.  They are now close to having nukes, if they don't already have them.  I will say it again:  Iran is the greatest danger the world faces because destruction is required for their prophecies to be fulfilled.  They don't care if they live or die as long as they fulfill their role. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2020, 07:39:34 pm »

And Trump was wrong.  Instead, Obama gave Iran billions of dollars.  Wonder what they have been using that money for?

What amazes me is that so many would rather see 1000s killed by Iran than do something...anything...against them because is might (gasp and craw under the bed) cause a war!!

We didn't take out UBL when we had the chance.  We have allowed Iran to slaughter people and disrupt all over the world for 40 years.  They are now close to having nukes, if they don't already have them.  I will say it again:  Iran is the greatest danger the world faces because destruction is required for their prophecies to be fulfilled.  They don't care if they live or die as long as they fulfill their role.

Whilst not saying he didn't deserve the 'tap on the shoulder' How many do you think the US dispatched during the Vietnam War, Iraq 1&2 Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and the other odds and sods wars around the world? I know you don't enjoy the kettle and black analogy but sometimes it's appropriate. Think on all the people who are about to die because of the G&T :sad: 
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2020, 08:13:03 pm »
How many do you think the US dispatched during the Vietnam War, Iraq 1&2 Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and the other odds and sods wars around the world? I know you don't enjoy the kettle and black analogy but sometimes it's appropriate. Think on all the people who are about to die because of the G&T :sad:

Yes, people die in war.  Killing people and breaking things is the point of war.  That has nothing to do with what this guy was about.  He is responsible for many 1000s of deaths around the world including within his own country.  He should have been taken out long ago, but every time there was a chance to do it, someone got cold feet.

Will there be a reaction?  Yes.  Does that mean we shouldn't have done it?  No.  Clinton had the chance to take out UBL and passed.  Obama had the chance to take out this guy and passed.  How many died because our leadership was afraid of the reaction? 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2020, 08:39:29 pm »
'tis easy to pontificate from a Boring town in Oregon but if half your town was in danger of imminent annihilation it may be a different story. Especially if your children were involved. Death can be a dispassionate subject, as long as it's someone else's. Have a nice, albeit dispassionate, day. :sad:   

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2020, 09:04:23 pm »
""but if half your town was in danger of imminent annihilation"",  you just might be very happy that Trump did what he did before that danger became an action.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2020, 10:08:41 am »
How many died because our leadership was afraid of the reaction?

How many died because of the twin towers and continue to die because of the immediate response.  It is very easy to justify your actions if you are a bully but not so if you are not one.  America is in its bullying stage right now.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2020, 10:57:13 am »
Ace,
If it was your family in the Middle East being slaughtered, I bet you would not think President Trump was being a bully. He would be your savior.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2020, 01:06:30 pm »
'tis easy to pontificate from a Boring town in Oregon but if half your town was in danger of imminent annihilation it may be a different story. Especially if your children were involved.

mine is a military family.  My children are involved.

How many died because of the twin towers and continue to die because of the immediate response.

A better question is how many people died because Clinton didn't allow them to take the shot when they had a chance to kill UBL?  The problem with the post 9/11 action was not the immediate response, it was the piss poor aftermath.  If we are enticed to war for some reason, there should be no doubt about who won and they can clean up the aftermath.  The Powell "you break it, you own it" idea has been the worst advice ever.  Afghanistan should have been a rain of hellfire and then out.  Iraq was a bit different.  It was worth staying there regardless of your feeling about going in the first place.  I would argue that Iran would be a lot more cautious in its behavior if there had been a big old American base sitting on its border.  But, we blew that one too by withdrawing and handing the country to Iran on one side and ISIS on the other.

So yes, you can make good decisions and have bad outcomes.  You can make bad decisions and have good outcomes.  What you can't do is make decisions based on how they are going to make people feel.  Pretty sure Japan and Germany didn't love any of us post WW2, but there was absolutly no doubt about who won and who was going to make the rules after the win. 

Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2020, 02:26:16 pm »
Ace,
If it was your family in the Middle East being slaughtered, I bet you would not think President Trump was being a bully. He would be your savior.
Jim Altmiller
It depends on who's doing the slaughtering: If Tomahawks, smart bombs, hellfire missiles, etc were raining down on my town I think I would be looking for similar places in the US, it's human nature. It has been said a lot of these people don't care if they live or die. Can the same be said of the average small-town citizen in the US? Pandora's box has had the lid slightly raised. Let's hope it doesn't come back to bite us.   

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2020, 03:48:03 pm »
Jim and Kathyp summed it up very well.

A war with Iran wouldn't be ww3, ... it would be a very short war - ask Iraq in the 1st gulf war.

It depends on who's doing the slaughtering: If Tomahawks, smart bombs, hellfire missiles, etc were raining down on my town I think I would be looking for similar places in the US, it's human nature. It has been said a lot of these people don't care if they live or die. Can the same be said of the average small-town citizen in the US? Pandora's box has had the lid slightly raised. Let's hope it doesn't come back to bite us.

CIDER - in response to your statement, the question in my mind is: "since they started the killings, they intend to keep at it, and they'd dearly like to rule the entire world via massive bloodshed as a single muslim state ... are we supposed to sit on our 'laurels' and let it happen?" ... or should we risk the anger of their [already violent] citizens and rain down Tomahawks, smart bombs, hellfire missiles, etc to put an end to their destruction? ... mmm?

Initiating killing, and ending killing - both require killing. [Morally] One is right and one is wrong.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2020, 04:38:36 pm »
Mr. Cider, you appear to criticize, think Man, you live in comfort provided by the very country you condemn.  If not for US, you and all of England would be speaking another language, but we herd your cry and rescued England in the forties.  How soon we forget.  If you only knew the cell,,, ok, won?t go there.  So sit in the comfort of your home with your freedom given to you in part by your buddies across the pond.

Consider reading the koran, then find out why Muslims have fought for the past 1500 years: each other; Sunni, vs Shiite or muslin against all non believers.  There is that cell again???  The koran promises peace after all non believers are wiped out.  And the rewards for dying for the cause: Virgins, the age pick by the martyrs, virgins with swollen breast that are a full cup of tea EXACT QUOTE, wine vineyards as far as the eye can see fed by was underground springs that Angels drink from while the martyr being attended to by children that do not age drinking wine that causes no hangover.  Drink up, it?s made by their creator to perfection just like the virgins in wait that are heavenly mind controlled, that is they only have desires for the single martyr to which they are appointed.

You would have to read the Koran to believe it: women, wine, children, grape vines, spring water galore.  So, yes Sir, the men are willing to die, happily I might add for the treasures promised by Mohammed.  The reading is just unimaginable.  That book clearly points out there is just one problem with the world: you and I are the problem.  We are infidels the word originated from infidelity.  Yep, that is what we, the entire world of non believers are infidels.  There will always be problems with any single religion that teaches that all other religions should be wiped off the face of the planet.  Is this barbaric or what?

Blessings to you and family, Mr. Cider.

Van

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 04:55:13 pm by van from Arkansas »
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2020, 09:08:14 am »
Ace,
If it was your family in the Middle East being slaughtered, I bet you would not think President Trump was being a bully.
What makes you think it ain't so?  Wasn't he suppose to get us out instead he is instigating and sending more.  How is it that it is going to be a quick war when it has been 18 years and counting already.
Yesterday I thought Mara-largo was under siege.  Fighter jets scrambles for 20 mins over my house.  No news reports yet.  Maybe it is practice.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it