Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Tell it like it is, Mr. President  (Read 505 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Tell it like it is, Mr. President
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 10:38:34 pm »
Thank you iddee
 Mr President has now totally and completely addressed the abuses of this rogue segment of Government, making it plain and clear, his clear vision of these abuses of their power. Power which was trusted to them by (citizens) of their represented districts, for the good of our Government, Of the People, For the People, and By the People instead of being abused, according to Mr Trumps' letter,. I paid special attention to what he said, also taking into account his use of the word coup.  These are serious words in this letter iddee and he has officially made his thoughts publically know by documentation via a personal letter sent to pelosi who is the official Speaker of The House, and unfortunately the leader of this rogue segment of abusers of power as presented in his letter.

He is not only standing his ground, but has turned and facing his accusers, head on, looking them straight in the eye, same as Andrew Jackson (Old Hickory). As our duly elected Commander in Chief he has a duty to perform and protect the The Constitution as well as the Executive Branch of Government, as well as the liberty and freedom of all American Citizens of The United States of America. I would not be surprised if he will sooner than later be taking the offensive with all the power and might of the Constitution behind him, along with the power of the Executive Branch, being the Commander In Chief or our Armed Forces, provided by the same Constitution, in order to remedy this rouge, out of control group of abusive, out of control individuals.

History still is being unfolded concerning this matter. We will have to wait and see how it unfolds. We need to keep our President in our constant prayers for God's light of Wisdom to continue to be bestowed upon him along with Gods protection from all evil threats that may abound round about him. God Bless The President and God Bless The United States of America. 

« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 11:45:40 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline ifixoldhouses

• New Bee
  • 2nd year bkpr 14 hives
    • My Youtube
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 07:25:04 am »
It's a sham, do-nothing-democrats, resist-delay-obstruct is all they are about. Trump 2020
youtube.com BackyardBeesNC

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 07:49:05 am »
It's a sham, do-nothing-democrats, resist-delay-obstruct is all they are about. Trump 2020
I really think that the attacks are due to the massive corruption that has been going on for a very long time. They are scared to death that if you hey do not kick him out of office, they are all going to jail.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 07:56:17 am »
I really think that the attacks are due to the massive corruption that has been going on for a very long time. They are scared to death that if you hey do not kick him out of office, they are all going to jail.
Jim Altmiller

Yes, they are desperate Jim..  Mr Trump allowed grace and made a way for the obstructers to save face and turn and do the right thing, such as allowing them room for showing repentance and tending to the business of the country that they were elected for. Without going into details, hearsay says examples were made.  When so done Senator Graham, for example, made a complete 180 turn around. The same grace was extended and offered to both sides of the isle. Unfortunately, the main obstructors had, and have such a strong hold on many on the Democrat side of the isle.  The line has been drawn in the sand and history has yet to unfold on the rest of the story. Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 08:27:22 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline MikeyN.C.

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2019, 06:11:33 pm »
Hoping they don't rush this through. Hoping they drag this along. So all Americans can see this unfold and all (dems.) will have to speak the truth. So we can see what we already know.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2019, 06:58:29 pm »
"" all (dems.) will have to speak the truth.""

Totally impossible. They don't know the meaning of the word.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2019, 08:43:53 pm »
I have never thought this was about the horrors of Trump.  It is about RBG.  Not all of them may know that, but those pushing it sure do.  He is certain to get at least one more appointment if he has another term and maybe even two.

The hysterical screechers just hate Trump.  The strategizers know they rarely get anything they want by convincing the people, but almost always get all they want by way of the courts. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline MikeyN.C.

• Field Bee
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2019, 09:33:09 pm »
NJ, going to give dl