Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 125 times)

Offline Hagalaz

• New Bee
Hello
« on: December 12, 2019, 03:45:52 pm »
Hello to everyone from Belarus!
 Have a nice day people!  I am a beginner beekeeper from Belarus, I have eight bee families.  I am very glad that I can be a member of your forum !;)

Offline CoolBees

• Field Bee
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 03:55:55 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster!
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 04:19:51 pm »
Welcome!
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 12:56:29 am »
Welcome to Beemaster.
I do believe you are our first member from Belarus. Looking forward to learn about your beekeeping techniques.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Hagalaz

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2019, 02:10:44 am »
Welcome to Beemaster.
I do believe you are our first member from Belarus. Looking forward to learn about your beekeeping techniques.
Jim Altmiller
I will try to tell everything in the near future.