Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Iddee I wish you could hear this 3 minute video!  (Read 419 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Iddee I wish you could hear this 3 minute video!
« on: December 04, 2019, 08:19:12 am »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Iddee I wish you could hear this 3 minute video!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 06:22:00 pm »
Ben
Can you not find a literal translation?
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 06:54:40 pm »
Ben
Can you not find a literal translation?

I posted this when I thought iddees computer was the problem, before I found out he can?t hear very well. But, if he will go to YouTube and type in the heading of the video ( on top) he should be able to select CC and when the video plays he should be able to read the words. ?? Works for me.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 07:02:24 pm »
I'm not smart enough for all that, Ben. Just ask Cider.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 07:45:24 pm »
I'm not smart enough for all that, Ben. Just ask Cider.

:smile:

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2019, 06:26:58 pm »
Good video. It would be nice to see something come of this. The corruption  (regardless of political party and/or country) needs to be curtailed.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2019, 11:28:49 am »
Thanks for posting this Ben.
If we do not start charging these corrupt politicians for the crimes they are committing, we will be a third world nation.
Jim Altmiller