Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Itchy(iddee) and Sratchy (Ben) Show  (Read 356 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
Re: Itchy(iddee) and Sratchy (Ben) Show
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2019, 12:41:39 pm »
I'll repeat for the 100th time. I don't have sound on my computer, so cannot get anything from videos. If if doesn't have text or pics, it's useless to me
I apologize iddee, it was remiss of me not to remember. One gets carried away sometimes when talking to cartoon characters :wink:

Yea, as well as getting carried away when receiving ones news from 2nd rate comedians as a certain Englishman that I could name.   :shocked: :cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2019, 12:56:07 pm »
Just watched your video cider. A young lady accused the Prince and he denied it. Not much to go on except a picture of the two together. The Picture looked innocent enough. I am not accusing, my point is (they) are going after him. I do not know what the motives are in zeroing in on your prince, perhaps the royal family may really be the target? I do not know very much about English politics. Let me ask you, with all the pedophile rumors floating around Epstein and his many many rich and influential friends from all over the world, why does the focus seem to be starting with the royal family?  Any theories??
Ben see if you can find the Panorama programme on the BBC, probably on youtube soon a much more in-depth investigation. 
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 06:35:30 pm by cidersabuzzin »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2019, 01:21:55 pm »
Just watched your video cider. A young lady accused the Prince and he denied it. Not much to go on except a picture of the two together. The Picture looked innocent enough. I am not accusing, my point is (they) are going after him. I do not know what the motives are in zeroing in on your prince, perhaps the royal family may really be the target? I do not know very much about English politics. Let me ask you, with all the pedophile rumors floating around Epstein and his many many rich and influential friends from all over the world, why does the focus seem to be starting with the royal family?  Any theories??
Ben see if you can find the Panorama programme on the BBC, probably on youtube soon a much more in-depth investigation.

✔︎

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2019, 02:21:59 pm »

✔︎

I found it Cider. I don?t have a 45 minute stretch to watch it as I am back and forth. But I will try tonight. Perhaps you can fed ex a new computer to our buddy so he can watch it too?  :grin:

« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 02:46:51 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2019, 04:26:26 pm »
I just watched  half the video Cider. This fellow seems incredibly, to put is as nicely as possible,  not very bright, in my opinion.  I do not know but he also seems to be incredibly un-honest also? There again, I could be wrong. Seems like a bunch of mumbo jumbo to me .. :shocked:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 05:08:33 pm by Ben Framed »

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2019, 05:48:56 pm »
I don't need a new computer. Maybe Cider can send me a new pair of ears.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2019, 07:20:51 pm »
I don't need a new computer. Maybe Cider can send me a new pair of ears.

Could send you my old 'Aids' :wink: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2019, 09:12:37 pm »
I've got 6000 dollars worth of so-called aids. The only thing they do is aid, like giving a starving man a peanut. Of course, it helps, but is a long way from curing the problem.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2019, 05:03:45 am »
I've got 6000 dollars worth of so-called aids. The only thing they do is aid, like giving a starving man a peanut. Of course, it helps, but is a long way from curing the problem.

'twas a joke about the aids :wink: Cochlear Implants? maybe more relevant
These are known as hearing implants. Common types of implant include bone-anchored hearing aids, cochlear implants, auditory brainstem implants and ... but undoubtaby you have been down that route of investigation (mine work well, it's the wife shouting at me! :grin:) but seen reports of the difference it makes to some. Can even get it done by the NHS for free.
cider
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 06:40:29 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2019, 06:56:00 pm »
Cider, are you kidding? NHS will get your wife to hollow at you for free? We don't even have NHS and I can get my wife to do that for free.  :shocked:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2019, 07:52:46 pm »
Cider, are you kidding? NHS will get your wife to hollow at you for free? We don't even have NHS and I can get my wife to do that for free.  :shocked:
iddee My wife needs no one's permission shout at me, it's the default mode! :grin: She would pay good money to do it! Our money unfortunately

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2019, 05:20:48 pm »
I was actually talking about the implants! :wink:

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2019, 05:41:42 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

*Shel Silverstein*