Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Itchy(iddee) and Sratchy (Ben) Show  (Read 355 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Itchy(iddee) and Sratchy (Ben) Show
« on: December 02, 2019, 06:26:43 am »
Once it was the Itchy show and then became the Itchy and Scratchy show and as Scratchy became more strident in his evangelical fervour Itchy has been 'Scratched' and so we end up with a more diminished duo. :sad:
 :wink: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

PS; with apologies to the Simpsons.

What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
Re: Itchy(iddee) and Sratchy (Ben) Show
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 07:47:20 am »
Once it was the Itchy show and then became the Itchy and Scratchy show and as Scratchy became more strident in his evangelical fervour Itchy has been 'Scratched' and so we end up with a more diminished duo. :sad:
 :wink: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

PS; with apologies to the Simpsons.

Don?t worry, Iddee can handle himself quite proficiently. There is no scratching him.. his mind and tongue is as sharp as ever. Be careful or you will soon find out!! You of all people should have learned this by now.  Once he gets started you would do better to try and stop a train.   :grin:
Perhaps what should be discussed is the Ace and Cider show. For the last few days your partner in leftism has been a no-show... Perhaps he was back in New York for the Holliday and got sidetracked at one of the democratic meetings and was found siding with the folks on the video which was posted on another topic?  (Ace, Cider, friends of yours?)  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 07:59:05 am by Ben Framed »

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 11:02:10 am »
NO. What really happened was Ace and Cider found the edge of the world and fell off into fantasy land. Me and Ben are still on earth. Living in the real world. We just like to poke the fantasizers a bit now and then to see if they might try to come back to earth or just dig their fairy tales a bit deeper.
 :shocked:   :tongue: :tongue:   :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 11:28:32 am »
NO. What really happened was Ace and Cider found the edge of the world and fell off into fantasy land. Me and Ben are still on earth. Living in the real world. We just like to poke the fantasizers a bit now and then to see if they might try to come back to earth or just dig their fairy tales a bit deeper.

:grin: :grin: 
I told you cider!!

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 12:41:10 pm »

:grin: :grin: 
I told you cider!!
So Itchy has woken from his snooze, maybe he didn't take enough pills and definitely not enough salt. I see he is still in a rambling mood, after all we are heading for winter so not much to do in the Apiary/yard. I suppose Scratchy this is when you take advantage of Itchy when he nips back inside to snooze :wink: :cheesy:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 01:11:37 pm »
Yep, that left Cider totally speechless. He had to revert to an old, tired recording.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 01:27:56 pm »
Yep, that left Cider totally speechless. He had to revert to an old, tired recording.

Yep, hopefully he can scratch his way back to the real world. I bet he is just itching to climb up the edge where he fell off into fantasy land, and see the good of the right.   :wink:

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 02:26:18 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2019, 07:50:58 pm »

Yep, hopefully he can scratch his way back to the real world. I bet he is just itching to climb up the edge where he fell off into fantasy land, and see the good of the right.   :wink:

Jumping back into an even greater fantasy- land. G&T just landed at Stanstead to a silent reception (undoubtedly a rousing cheer as in the 'phantom crowds at his inauguration according to Fox News) to attend the 70th anniversary of NATO. Hopefully, he will keep his twitter fingers silent and not interfere in the local elections. But then again, if he can get the Russians to interfere in yours........but I'm not hopeful. I'm just wondering if the films of G&T with Epstein at Mar a largo will air again! As they have here recently . tut tut :shocked:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 08:49:22 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2019, 08:48:57 pm »

Jumping back into an even greater fantasy- land. G&T just landed at Stanstead to a silent reception (undoubtedly a rousing cheer as in the 'phantom crowds at his inauguration according to Fox News) to attend the 70th anniversary of NATO. Hopefully he will keep his twitter fingers silent and not interfere in the local elections. But then again, if he can get the Russians to interfere in yours.........I'm just wondering if the films of G&T with Epstein at Mar a largo will air again! As they have recently here. tut tut :shocked:

Yes Epstein use to frequent Mar a largo until Mr Trump grew wise to him and his shady dealings. So he was banned. Wonder if BBC mentioned that ? tut tut  :cheesy:  :grin:  But of course they are becoming desperate now that Prince Jolly Good Fellow is looking to be mixed up in the Epstein ordeal.  Just for curiosity, did the good queen get in touch with 007 for assistance as of yet?  :cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2019, 09:07:14 pm »

Jumping back into an even greater fantasy- land. G&T just landed at Stanstead to a silent reception (undoubtedly a rousing cheer as in the 'phantom crowds at his inauguration according to Fox News) to attend the 70th anniversary of NATO. Hopefully he will keep his twitter fingers silent and not interfere in the local elections. But then again, if he can get the Russians to interfere in yours.........I'm just wondering if the films of G&T with Epstein at Mar a largo will air again! As they have recently here. tut tut :shocked:

Yes Epstein use to frequent Mar a largo until Mr Trump grew wise to him and his shady dealings. So he was banned. Wonder if BBC mentioned that ? tut tut  :cheesy:  :grin:  But of course they are becoming desperate now that Prince Jolly Good Fellow is looking to be mixed up in the Epstein ordeal.  Just for curiosity, did the good queen get in touch with 007 for assistance as of yet?  :cheesy:
Scratchy you seem to know absolutly nothing about what has been shown on the BBC re Epstein and the idiot Prince Andrew. The two programmes aired, the interview in which he was decimated and the 'Panorama' tonight was the final nail in the coffin. He will never set foot in the US again! Maybe he could take a leaf out of Epstein's book? It would be to a lot of people's satisfaction. :happy:

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2019, 09:20:18 pm »

Scratchy you seem to know absolutly nothing about what has been shown on the BBC re Epstein and the idiot Prince Andrew. The two programmes aired, the interview in which he was decimated and the 'Panorama' tonight was the final nail in the coffin. He will never set foot in the US again! Maybe he could take a leaf out of Epstein's book? It would be to a lot of people's satisfaction. :happy:

Honestly you are right, I do not know what has been shown on BBC about the Trump and Epstein film that you mentioned. And truthfully I am sorry that your Prince got mixed up in such dealings with this man (Epstein). I was kidding with you as you speak highly of BBC and you have given me the impression that BBC is right on target most of the time, form your prospective. If BBC is the not the one that showed the film of Epstein and Mr Trump, then my humble apologies.  Perhaps you watched the film from some other source rather than BBC?     But Please: Do not tell me you watched it on FOX   lol.  :shocked:

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2019, 09:48:57 pm »
"Maybe he could take a leaf out of Epstein's book?"
Are you referring to "involuntary suicide",  also known as "Clintoncide?"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2019, 10:25:33 pm »

Iddee you may very well be right about (involuntarily suicide) as well as (Clintonside) when speaking of Epstein.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2019, 04:45:40 am »

Iddee you may very well be right about (involuntarily suicide) as well as (Clintonside) when speaking of Epstein.
Itchy and Scratchy I appreciate you will do your best to try and direct the issue at hand into a democrat problem but it really isn't. It's about the type of people in Epstein's circle Left or Right all would have had an interest in his demise. If you can watch this video, I hope it works.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000cd4h/panorama-the-prince-and-the-epstein-scandal
 :wink:
Looking at how the link works it may be better to search Youtube

The ABC video seems a bit 'lite'

Much better to try and find the BBC 'Panorama' programme and watch in its entirety.

Then maybe afterwards return to your rightful place. The cartoon show :wink: :cheesy: 
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 05:16:05 am by cidersabuzzin »

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2019, 07:52:58 am »
I'll repeat for the 100th time. I don't have sound on my computer, so cannot get anything from videos. If if doesn't have text or pics, it's useless to me

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2019, 07:54:59 am »

Itchy and Scratchy I appreciate you will do your best to try and direct the issue at hand into a democrat problem but it really isn't. It's about the type of people in Epstein's circle Left or Right all would have had an interest in his demise. If you can watch this video, I hope it works.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000cd4h/panorama-the-prince-and-the-epstein-scandal
 :wink:
Looking at how the link works it may be better to search Youtube

The ABC video seems a bit 'lite'

Much better to try and find the BBC 'Panorama' programme and watch in its entirety.

Then maybe afterwards return to your rightful place. The cartoon show :wink: :cheesy:

I haven?t watched your video yet, but I do not believe the Epstein problem is a Democrat problem but a human problem. A perverted problem. The swamp runs deep. I will check it out Cider in a bit. Getting ready to stretch and do morning exercises.

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2019, 09:52:47 am »
Just watched your video cider. A young lady accused the Prince and he denied it. Not much to go on except a picture of the two together. The Picture looked innocent enough. I am not accusing, my point is (they) are going after him. I do not know what the motives are in zeroing in on your prince, perhaps the royal family may really be the target? I do not know very much about English politics. Let me ask you, with all the pedophile rumors floating around Epstein and his many many rich and influential friends from all over the world, why does the focus seem to be starting with the royal family?  Any theories??

Offline van from Arkansas

• Queen Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2019, 10:48:25 am »
Ben, the news maggots just want dirt and the Royal family they are world known.  So the news can make headlines and folks will read.  If you or I was accused no one would care except our wives might have issue?  But accuse a Royal family member and walla: headlines.

BTW, the girl is saying in the video she was seventeen when the allegations against the Prince occurred.

Ok, I?m leaving now.  Back to bees.

Blessings
Bless the Beekeepers.  Dealing with venomous insects takes courage, patience, dedication and a desire to be with nature.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2019, 12:21:55 pm »
I'll repeat for the 100th time. I don't have sound on my computer, so cannot get anything from videos. If if doesn't have text or pics, it's useless to me
I apologize iddee, it was remiss of me not to remember. One gets carried away sometimes when talking to cartoon characters :wink: 
Just found this on BBC site:
Subtitles

Subtitles are available for on-demand programmes (and downloads, where available) on the following versions of BBC iPlayer:

BBC iPlayer app for mobiles and tablets on Amazon Fire, Android and iOS
    BBC iPlayer website on PCs and Macs
    BBC iPlayer website on mobile and tablet browsers on Amazon Fire, Android and iOS
    Most smart TVs
    Sky Q (via the BBC iPlayer app)
    Freesat G2
    Virgin Media TiVo
    YouView
    BT Vision
    Chromecast (black & white subtitles only)
    Games consoles

We?re working on making subtitles available on the following versions of BBC iPlayer:

Sky On Demand
    Apple TV (4th Generation)

We?re trialling subtitles on our live TV channel streams. They're available on all channels apart from BBC Parliament, BBC Alba and S4C. The trial is available on the BBC iPlayer website only and subtitles for live programmes are not available on Internet Explorer. We hope to roll out this functionality to the BBC iPlayer apps in the future.
Hope this helps.
cider
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 12:45:47 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2019, 12:38:05 pm »
Ben, the news maggots just want dirt and the Royal family they are world known.  So the news can make headlines and folks will read.  If you or I was accused no one would care except our wives might have issue?  But accuse a Royal family member and walla: headlines.

BTW, the girl is saying in the video she was seventeen when the allegations against the Prince occurred.

Ok, I?m leaving now.  Back to bees.

Blessings

I suppose you?re right Mr. Van. Money first. I noticed that George Stephanopoulos  had a short bit to say at the end of the video. He was Bill Clinton?s man. Actually Senior advisor to President Clinton. Wonder why he did not zero in on Bill Clinton instead? After all he should know everything? According  to reports bill made several trips with Epstein to the scandal engulfing island. Hum Wonder if George needs to be investigated as well?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 12:51:39 pm by Ben Framed »