Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Well well well How deep does the rabbit hole go?!  (Read 100 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
Well well well How deep does the rabbit hole go?!
« on: November 30, 2019, 06:01:45 pm »
Well well well How deep  does the rabbit hole go?!  So the ineligible whistle blower has these ties? Brennon and the Muslim Brotherhood? This is almost too far fetched to be true! Is this more fake news?

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Well well well How deep does the rabbit hole go?!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 06:18:18 pm »
Well well well How deep  does the rabbit hole go?!  So the ineligible whistle blower has these ties? Brennon and the Muslim Brotherhood? This is almost too far fetched to be true! Is this more fake news?

Ben, Do you live on OAN or like iddee have the drivel streamed? Certainly sounds like it. :cheesy:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 06:31:26 pm »

Ben, Do you live on OAN or like iddee have the drivel streamed? Certainly sounds like it. :cheesy:

Not really, I actually try to check out who has the best track record of accuracy before making some sort of conclusion. OAN (seems) to be, or, that?s the way I (understood) it to be, Or maybe I (heard) from someone who heard from someone else that it is accurate,  Or that is what I was (told) by so and so that OAN is accurate. But now reflecting on all these above accurate reliable sources; after this video that I posted, makes me wonder if all the reliable, first hand information that I have received about OAN is indeed accurate?

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 07:07:04 pm »
Really, Cider? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I've ever posted a video from a second rate comedy show and claimed it was truthful news.
If you didn't fall too far when you went off the deep end, try to climb back out and rejoin us on this "round" earth.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 08:45:25 pm »
Really, Cider? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I've ever posted a video from a second rate comedy show and claimed it was truthful news.
If you didn't fall too far when you went off the deep end, try to climb back out and rejoin us on this "round" earth.

You are not wrong iddee. You have been spot on with your post here. There is not much for the far left to do now, but go off of the deep end, don't be to hard on them son, they did not know better, they are taking a very hard emotional fall. Hopefully they will come to their senses soon?  Shame of the mean ole fake news folks and the far left that have worked so hard and diligently to deceive our friends. Hopefully Cider will be ok once he gets a good nights rest. Yes ☁️ rest rest rest ahhhh rest ⛅️Who knows maybe he will be up for that fishing trip this coming season?    :grin:

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 01:17:01 am »
The OAN report is old news, but accurate.
I have posted the same on this site in the last several weeks.
The report has multiple sources and verified accurate.
And yes, Brennan is a devout muslim.

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2019, 01:51:28 am »
The OAN report is old news, but accurate.
I have posted the same on this site in the last several weeks.
The report has multiple sources and verified accurate.
And yes, Brennan is a devout muslim.

Thanks for the information Tom, I suppose had I not been wasting time with CNN and BBC I might  have picked up on this earlier.  :wink:

As the video goes, According to Brad Johnson, the president of intel reform. Org. The whistleblower is a graduate of Yale, he was a dedicated left wing street protester, discovered in supporting protesting for a muslim brotherhood professor at the university and that is how he came to the surface. From there he was picked up and recruited back into the cia where he eventually ended up at nsc Along the way in his career he had, had a little experience in Ukraine. Nothing in depth but some experience there but from that, and based on that, while at nsc he became their go to guy for Ukraine. That was how he came onto the scene and got involved in this process. When he was was picked up and brought into by cia, and put in on the fast track he was hand picked up by former cia director John brennan.  If anyone is interested watching, the video will reveal this and more.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 07:51:42 pm by Ben Framed »