Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ace, Cider, Friends of Yours?  (Read 649 times)

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
Re: Ace, Cider, Friends of Yours?
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2019, 09:02:46 am »
Towards his constituents?  No.
Really?  He has attacked women, blacks, Hispanics, Indians etc.  None of these groups are his supporters?  Good luck 2020.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2019, 09:22:57 am »
Towards his constituents?  No.
Really?  He has attacked women, blacks, Hispanics, Indians etc.  None of these groups are his supporters?  Good luck 2020.

Well Ace, there you go again. Everyone knows that Mr Trump defends himself against all attackers no matter the race, including his own race, or gender.  Perhaps these above (particular specific individuals) that he let have it, were attacking him because of his race? Surely not?

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2019, 09:43:42 am »
""Really?  He has attacked women, blacks, Hispanics, Indians etc.  None of these groups are his supporters?  Good luck 2020.""

NO, he has not. He has attacked individuals in all groups, without prejudice as to which an idiot belongs. He will attack all who need attacking. He doesn't pick and choose groups like the left does.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2019, 11:11:37 am »
How many rich, fat, old, white men has he fired from his administration?
I guess that is just not NEWSWORTHY! Let us just highlight the members of protected groups for the shock value.

Tom

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2019, 02:14:24 pm »
Incog,
Let's take a look at Federal Judges President Trump has appointed.  Just to be fair, Trump has been in office three years.

Pew Research has appointed a greater share of women than other Presidents:
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/10/02/trump-has-appointed-a-larger-share-of-female-judges-than-other-gop-presidents-but-lags-obama/
Sadly, many women and minorities are having their nominations delayed by democrats.

You can count gender on your own for appointments and nominations.  I doubt you will but here it is (they don't include race for the identity politics wing):
https://ballotpedia.org/Federal_judges_nominated_by_Donald_Trump

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2019, 07:29:56 pm »
Jvalentour,
I try to live my life gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, political views, etc. neutral - ignoring all that by treating people as individuals.

I have no interest in scorecards that try to divide us rather than unite us or applaud the progress of one subset to the unjust detriment of other subsets. That is a fool's game to me. Or just proves that someone else has a biased agenda.

I bear no guilt for the inequities of the past. Humankind has a poor record on fairness going back thousands of years.
Tom

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2019, 08:26:51 am »
>He has attacked women, blacks, Hispanics, Indians etc.

I have not seen him attack any group.  He does attack people based on their actions.  Any quote you've seen about groups are totally out of context.  he often, in the same SENTENCE says that he is not saying this group is like this but some of the people are and we need to filter them out.  He is not wrong in thinking that if you don't filter immigration you won't get the best.  Canada has been carefully filtering who they let in by skill and what their economy needs for a century or more and they have a very diverse culture while not over burdening their infrastructure and while helping their economy.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2019, 05:49:53 pm »
How many rich, fat, old, white men has he fired from his administration?
Posted by: incognito
? on: December 06, 2019, 11:11:37 am

I try to live my life gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, political views, etc. neutral - ignoring all that by treating people as individuals.
Posted by: incognito
? on: December 06, 2019, 07:29:56 pm

Incog, I see that....