Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ace, Cider, Friends of Yours?  (Read 503 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
Ace, Cider, Friends of Yours?
« on: November 30, 2019, 02:16:43 am »
It looks like middle of the isle democrats are getting tired of the far left. There words, "WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!" Are they justified and right? Sure they are in my opinion...

« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 02:33:09 am by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Ace, Cider, Friends of Yours?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 12:52:02 pm »
It looks like middle of the isle democrats are getting tired of the far left. There words, "WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!" Are they justified and right? Sure they are in my opinion...

If it had been shown on the BBC or another neutral broadcaster, instead of the rabid rightwing OAN! you can only imagine the amount cherry-picking editing that went on. :rolleyes:     
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 01:45:25 pm »

If it had been shown on the BBC or another neutral broadcaster, instead of the rabid rightwing OAN! you can only imagine the amount cherry-picking editing that went on. :rolleyes:   
What is your point?

Disagreement is better for ratings than consensus.

How small does a minority need to be before we can simply silence their opinion and not consider thoughts that do not align with ours?

Tom

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 02:45:45 pm »

What is your point?

Disagreement is better for ratings than consensus.

How small does a minority need to be before we can simply silence their opinion and not consider thoughts that do not align with ours?
Obviously you have heard the quote "I would fight to the death so you can say that" as in the people in the video. What I disagree with is the way they are being used by a known rabid right-wing so-called 'news channel' Note the "stop the coup" placards.

But on a lighter note....

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 03:08:17 pm »
Ah ha HAA HAA .  :grin: :grin: :grin:   No wonder that I have been been getting chuckles from your post. You are getting your news from half witted, trying to be, trying to be funny comedy!!! AH haa haa haaaa.   And not good comedy at that! A pitiful mocking of real comedy and a shame to real comedians  Now its fake news displayed by Fake comedians and comedy!!  :grin: :grin:

Goodness Cider, maybe it is time for you fo follow your own advice that you are always giving to my young son iddee? Maybe it is time for the nurse to bring the salt and pills and a pleasant trip to the night night bed, things will be better tomorrow, there's always tomorrow.  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2019, 03:25:52 pm »
Ah ha HAA HAA .  :grin: :grin: :grin:   No wonder that I have been been getting chuckles from your post. You are getting your news from half witted, trying to be, trying to be funny comedy!!! AH haa haa haaaa.   And not good comedy at that! A pitiful mocking of real comedy and a shame to real comedians  Now its fake news displayed by Fake comedians and comedy!!  :grin: :grin:

Goodness Cider, maybe it is time for you fo follow your own advice that you are always giving to my young son iddee? Maybe it is time for the nurse to bring the salt and pills and a pleasant trip to the night night bed, things will be better tomorrow, there's always tomorrow.  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Didn't I mention the dull wit??? or was that another thread? Still nothing lost :cheesy:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 05:57:54 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2019, 03:38:08 pm »

Didn't I mention the dull wit??? or was that another tread? Still nothing lost :cheesy:

You did,,  :wink:  I was Just kidding Cider, sometimes I get beside myself and just can't resist. I feel sure that you understand. And there's no telling what you will say next as I just gave you a wide open shot!        :shocked:  :smile: 

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2019, 05:46:36 pm »
Thanks for that video, Cider. That explains where you get you weird "news" from.
All I can say is "WOW".
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2019, 06:00:56 pm »
Thanks for that video, Cider. That explains where you get you weird "news" from.
All I can say is "WOW".
There is many a true word spoken in comedy :cheesy: You can bet it was all run by a phalanx of lawyers :grin:

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2019, 06:59:55 pm »
All I can say is "WOW".
There is many a true word spoken in comedy :cheesy: You can bet it was all run by a phalanx of lawyers :grin:

?it was all run by a phalanx of lawyers :grin:?

Yea, probably crooked ones !!    :cheesy:

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2019, 07:08:47 pm »
""Yea, probably crooked ones !!""

Are there other kinds??
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2019, 08:49:55 pm »
""Yea, probably crooked ones !!""

Are there other kinds??

Yes I believe there are a few good lawyers as there are ''A FEW GOOD MEN.''  Don't forget our own Dallas. I have faith in him. There are sure to be others.  :grin:

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2019, 10:22:12 pm »
AH, YES, there are 2 types of good lawyers. Retired, as Dallas, and dead. Hope Dallas stays in the first group for many years.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2019, 11:18:11 pm »
It doesn't take an attorney to see that the middle or the road, voting democrats, have had enough of the far leftist desires  and agenda for America. They can see how good things are going here in America. And as the democrat lady in the video says, We Democrats have had enough!! Its time to go forward to a better America and ''stop the coup'' and she went on to say, ''democrats are in a walk away movement''
As I recall, the South basically walked away from the democrats several years ago. Now if this lady is right, what will be left of the democratic party?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 12:09:01 am by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2019, 06:16:07 am »

Ben
what part of "on a lighter note" don't you understand? You could maybe get iddee to explain it to you. As you know many of his thoughts are of a 'lighter side' that tend to float away.

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2019, 11:18:28 am »

What I disagree with is the way they are being used by a known rabid right-wing so-called 'news channel' Note the "stop the coup" placards.

But on a lighter note..
It does feel like a coup attempt from my perspective. Disgraceful.

So only rabid left-wing comedians and cable news channels can spew their hate?
I used to watch Seth Meyers. Then he went off the deep end after Trump won the election. I did not click on the link you provided. Thanks anyway.

I cannot watch Steve Colbert anymore either. Although Colbert comes up with some funny stuff. Meyers is pure venom. Fallon has the found the balance. Not every routine pounds on the president.
Tom

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2019, 06:56:20 pm »
I can?t stand to here Colbert. All he goes is spew hate for President Trump.
I skip ahead every time his commercials are on.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2019, 07:34:26 pm »
Jim Altmiller

Nor do I Jim. Actually there is very little that I find appealing coming from Hollywood these days. Sad---The propaganda  of Hollywood...

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2019, 05:35:13 am »
Jim Altmiller

Nor do I Jim. Actually there is very little that I find appealing coming from Hollywood these days. Sad---The propaganda  of Hollywood...

Nor do I Jim. Actually there is very little that I find appealing coming from G&T these days. Sad---The propaganda  of AON/FOX NEWS... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2019, 05:54:34 am »
Jim Altmiller

Nor do I Jim. Actually there is very little that I find appealing coming from Hollywood these days. Sad---The propaganda of Hollywood...

Nor do I Jim. Actually, there is very little that I find appealing coming from G&T these days. Sad---The propaganda  of AON/FOX NEWS... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Nor do I Jim.........I blame that Hungarian guy Soros....sowing evil across the world...look, he even got G&T elected to more undermine the American psyche. :grin: :grin: :grin: