Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: No Wonder These Crooks Want To Be Rid of The President!?  (Read 150 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
No Wonder These Crooks Want To Be Rid of The President!?
« on: November 27, 2019, 11:50:06 pm »
No Wonder These Crooks Want To Be Rid of The President!? It looks as many are up to their eyeballs in corruption!

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: No Wonder These Crooks Want To Be Rid of The President!?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 02:49:51 pm »
No Wonder These Crooks Want To Be Rid of The President!? It looks as many are up to their eyeballs in corruption!

Ben, Are you sure you're not from NC? Maybe time to check your DNA! :wink:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 04:39:35 pm »
Cider, I busted out laughing!!! Made my day!!   :grin: :grin:

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 05:07:52 pm »
Haven't you heard, Cider? Ben is my Dad. He's 98. Got arrested in a cat house last year. He pleaded guilty and the judge gave him 30 days for perjury.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2019, 05:51:48 pm »
Haven't you heard, Cider? Ben is my Dad. He's 98. Got arrested in a cat house last year. He pleaded guilty and the judge gave him 30 days for perjury.

Now son, remember you and I having a long heart-to-heart talk about this matter? You and I agreed we would not speak of this publicly. Goodness son, have you lost all respect for your poor old daddy?

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2019, 06:01:26 pm »
Cider, I busted out laughing!!! Made my day!!   :grin: :grin:
But probably not iddee's :wink:

I see your both posting inbetween times! :wink:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2019, 06:06:45 pm »
Yes, I don't believe anything he says either! :rolleyes: :wink:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2019, 07:52:25 pm »

Now son, remember you and I having a long heart-to-heart talk about this matter? You and I agreed we would not speak of this publicly. Goodness son, have you lost all respect for your poor old daddy?
"Now son, remember you and I having a long heart-to-heart talk about this matter? You and I agreed we would not speak of this publicly"
Yes, but what were you doing that couldn't be spoken off in public? You do realise it could be construed as against the law! :shocked:

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2019, 08:21:50 pm »

"Now son, remember you and I having a long heart-to-heart talk about this matter? You and I agreed we would not speak of this publicly"
Yes, but what were you doing that couldn't be spoken off in public? You do realise it could be construed as against the law! :shocked:

Son told you in post 3, but he also told you that I paid my debt to society. 30 days. But What he did not tell you, I had been framed! Thus the name, beemaster name; Ben Framed!!  As Paul Harvey says, now you know the rest of the story lol   JK Cider, I could not resist   :grin:
  :shocked:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 12:36:16 am by Ben Framed »

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2019, 08:19:09 am »
🤗😄😄😄