Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What Happened Ace Did Sondland Get The Nod?  (Read 273 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
What Happened Ace Did Sondland Get The Nod?
« on: November 23, 2019, 11:39:11 am »
What happened, Ace my friend , (the expert on "The Nod"), did Sondland get the Nod?   :wink:

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 09:33:30 am by Ben Framed »

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: What Happened Ace Did Sondland Get The Nod?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 01:35:52 pm »
Good post.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 09:15:28 am »
The answer is "yes".  "Everyone was in the loop".
More than just a nod...
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 10:38:28 am »
Well  Ace, quid pro quo was found and the guilty thug has admitted it. He is here admiring it, in fact bragging about it. Check out this vile mans confession. He and his thugs are falsely accusing the president of doing exactly what he did as vice-president and this needs to be investigated. Again Mr Trump is correct hoping the NEW Ukraine President would do what was right and get to the bottom of it. WITH OUT ASKING FOR QUID PRO QUO  After all the New Ukrainian President ran on anti-corruption in his country just as Mr Trump did here. Actually he said he modeled his campaign after Mr Trumps examples and Ukraine was sick of crooks also, as his election was the PROOF. Why would Mr Trump not want him to do the right thing?  Why would you not want him to do the right thing and find the real truth of the Russian collusion delusion and the real crooks involved? It seems to me that everyone would want the right thing done? After all lies from the FAR LEFT,  the real obstructionist, as demonstrate themselves to be daily. HUM

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 09:34:04 am by Ben Framed »

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 11:19:17 am »
Ben,
It makes me wonder what Mueller found out about the activities of the Democrats that was omitted from the report. It makes me wonder what leads he did not follow up on.
Tom

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2019, 11:26:57 am »
I know Tom. We have an old saying here in the South about such abnormalities, ''There is a dead cat on the line somewhere'' Meaning the whole atmosphere reeks, stinks of something rotten and can not be hidden or ignored by anyone breathing in and out.   

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2019, 11:33:09 am »
That just about sums up ALL of Washington DC.Both sides. For years.
Tom

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2019, 11:36:37 am »
That just about sums up ALL of Washington DC.Both sides. For years.

Yes Sir, both sides.

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2019, 11:53:32 am »
It makes me wonder what Mueller found out about the activities of the Democrats that was omitted from the report. It makes me wonder what leads he did not follow up on.

I think it was fairly clear from his testimony that he didn't have much to do with the report.  Weissmann did.  Here is an interview he did the other day.
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/mueller-lawyer-trump-wasnt-concerned-with-russians-monitoring-his-call-because-theyre-on-the-same-team/

He now has a book deal and is making the rounds as the usual liberal talking head "expert". 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2019, 12:01:48 pm »
I should have said Mueller investigation, not Mueller.
We will never know everything his team ignored.
Tom

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2019, 12:11:09 pm »

Probably not, but more interesting to me is that with the team they had, they did not come up with anything that the dems could use to support their narrative.

not that they couldn't cherry-pick a few gems out of it, but the whole Russia collusion thing was left unsupported. In spite of Schiffs promise that he'd seen INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE and we just had to wait for it, the report failed to support his promise.  FF to the phone call   :cheesy: 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2019, 12:24:43 pm »

Probably not, but more interesting to me is that with the team they had, they did not come up with anything that the dems could use to support their narrative.

not that they couldn't cherry-pick a few gems out of it, but the whole Russia collusion thing was left unsupported. In spite of Schiffs promise that he'd seen INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE and we just had to wait for it, the report failed to support his promise.  FF to the phone call   :cheesy:

Yes FF to the phone call I again reiterate where the real admitted quid pro quo is located as in post 3

Well  Ace, quid pro quo was found and the guilty thug has admitted it. He is here admiring it, in fact bragging about it. Check out this vile mans confession. He and his thugs are falsely accusing the president of doing exactly what he did as vice-president and this needs to be investigated. Again Mr Trump is correct hoping the NEW Ukraine President would do what was right and get to the bottom of it. WITH OUT ASKING FOR QUID PRO QUO  After all the New Ukrainian President ran on anti-corruption in his country just as Mr Trump did here. Actually he said he modeled his campaign after Mr Trumps examples and Ukraine was sick of crooks also, as his election was the PROOF. Why would Mr Trump not want him to do the right thing?  Why would you not want him to do the right thing and find the real truth of the Russian collusion delusion and the real crooks involved? It seems to me that everyone would want the right thing done? After all lies from the FAR LEFT,  the real obstructionist, as demonstrate themselves to be daily. HUM

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 09:34:39 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2019, 08:59:14 am »
None of the videos show up for me...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2019, 09:30:02 am »
None of the videos show up for me...

They are working for me as I just checked. I will try to send to you via PM.
Anyone else having this problem?

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2019, 10:49:12 am »
>He and his thugs are falsely accusing the president of doing exactly what he did as vice-president and this needs to be investigated.

Actually what Biden did was far worse.  He was not asking for an investigation into the truth.  He was trying to STOP an investigation into the truth using MY money.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2019, 09:22:01 am »
Well  Ace, quid pro quo was found and the guilty thug has admitted it. He is here admiring it,
Ben LMAO no one is denying that american officials did not throw carrots at other countries to get them to do what they wanted for the good of our country or the world.  What is different about Trump is doing it for his personal gain.  That is what is impeachable not the other.  How can you be so blind?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2019, 09:56:59 am »
Well  Ace, quid pro quo was found and the guilty thug has admitted it. He is here admiring it,
Ben LMAO no one is denying that american officials did not throw carrots at other countries to get them to do what they wanted for the good of our country or the world.  What is different about Trump is doing it for his personal gain.  That is what is impeachable not the other.  How can you be so blind?

Ah haa haa haa thanks Ace!! The joke of the day!! Maybe Jim will transfer this well worded, David letterman style joke, to the humor  section?  :grin: :grin: :grin:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 11:03:15 am by Ben Framed »

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2019, 10:12:15 am »
What is different about Trump is doing it for his personal gain.

No, I do not believe the spin.

Motive is hard to prove.
How about he did it to drain the swamp?
Was that the Democrat strategy....have everyone involved in the deep state run for president?

Is that why so many are running?  :wink:

How convenient, they all volunteered for the line up!
Tom

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2019, 04:00:13 pm »
Explain to me, Ace. How Biden did it for the country and ended millions richer, but Trump did it for personal gain and ended with less. That just don't jive in my math book. Please explain it to us dumb deplorables.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Geoff

• Field Bee
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2019, 05:07:37 pm »
Good to see your still tugging chains Wally.  Keep it up as I have to get across here now and then to see what you and Kathy are up to !  !
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.