Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Really ?  (Read 207 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
Really ?
« on: November 22, 2019, 01:24:05 am »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Really ?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 05:26:56 pm »

Tell this to the parents of the innocent 18 yr old biker killed by an American citizen driving on the wrong side of the road who then claimed diplomatic immunity and fled back to the US!...... When the boots on the other foot it's  OK?  :rolleyes: hypocrite with bells on comes to mind. :sad:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 05:51:14 pm »

Tell this to the parents of the innocent 18 yr old biker killed by an American citizen driving on the wrong side of the road who then claimed diplomatic immunity and fled back to the US!...... When the boots on the other foot it's  OK?  :rolleyes: hypocrite with bells on comes to mind. :sad:

Well Cider, I am growing more disappointed in you. As I recall I never said it was ok for an American or any other foreign diplomat, nor a member of a diplomates family to be afforded to flee when a tragedy occurs. That is a tragic event that happened with the 18 year old.  But regardless of his age, it would still be a tragedy had been a 99 year old great great granddaddy out for a walk.  I sympathise with the boys family, friends, and countrymen.

Now back to the topic at hand. This person was not a diplomat, a member of a diplomats family or even a tourist. This fellow was a ILLEGAL CRIMINAL here illegally even before the accident ever happened. And yes, I said accident. I have no doubt that the illegal did not mean to harm anyone. Perhaps You and We should demand that only citizens of our own country be afforded a drivers license? Period.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 05:55:40 pm »

Well Cider, I am growing more disappointed in you. As I recall I never said it was ok for an American or any other foreign diplomat, nor a member of a diplomates family to be afforded to flee when a tragedy occurs. That is a tragic event that happened with the 18 year old.  But regardless of his age, it would still be a tragedy had been a 99 year old great great granddaddy out for a walk.  I sympathise with the boys family, friends, and countrymen.

Now back to the topic at hand. This person was not a diplomat, a member of a diplomats family or even a tourist. This fellow was a ILLEGAL CRIMINAL here illegally even before the accident ever happened. And yes, I said accident. I have no doubt that the illegal did not mean to harm anyone. Perhaps You and We should demand that only citizens of our own country be afforded a drivers license? Period.
NO. Think of the difference.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 06:45:20 pm »

I have thought of the difference, the difference is the American diplomat was given, out of kindness and courtesy from the British government the freedom to drive in your country, The American took, and accepted this right and had a terrible accident and FLED.

The illegal, which was NOT welcome by the American Government according to our rules and laws, was driving WITHOUT  the privilege and also had a terrible accident and FLED.  There may be someone here being hypocritical but I do not think it is me.  Again I say really. REALLY do these American liberals want illegals here?  As for Britain, Only you can ask if you want diplomats with diplomatic immunity there in your country.  Its your country and your privilege to decide. Just as it is our countries privilege to decide. Thus we have laws against illegals entering into our country.  Either way both are tragedies.   

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 07:07:04 pm »

Twaddle! One was an illegal immigrant who's driving skills were unknown, the other was a miscreant who had lived here for a while and took advantage of a dubious diplomatic 'get out of jail free card' to scurried off to the safe haven of the so-called friendly country the USofA. 'tis a sad state of affairs. 

I have thought of the difference, the difference is the American diplomat was given, out of kindness and courtesy from the British government the freedom to drive in your country, The American took, and accepted this right and had a terrible accident and FLED.

The illegal, which was NOT welcome by the American Government according to our rules and laws, was driving WITHOUT  the privilege and also had a terrible accident and FLED.  There may be someone here being hypocritical but I do not think it is me.  Again I say really. REALLY do these American liberals want illegals here?  As for Britain, Only you can ask if you want diplomats with diplomatic immunity there in your country.  Its your country and your privilege to decide. Just as it is our countries privilege to decide. Thus we have laws against illegals entering into our country.  Either way both are tragedies.
Opps.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 07:17:46 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2019, 07:19:51 pm »
Cider, please post a link to where anyone on this forum condoned the diplomat being able to return home and avoid prosecution.

Benframed is complaining about elements of our government and so are you.  Sounds to me like you both have something in common. The perpetrators need to pay more for there actions.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2019, 07:58:36 pm »
Cider, please post a link to where anyone on this forum condoned the diplomat being able to return home and avoid prosecution.

Benframed is complaining about elements of our government and so are you.  Sounds to me like you both have something in common. The perpetrators need to pay more for there actions.
Well for once we agree, why are you not sending her back? Send her back, send her back as the G&T would say....but do nothing about it, what a miserable moron :sad:

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2019, 08:15:52 pm »

Well for once we agree, why are you not sending her back? Send her back, send her back as the G&T would say....but do nothing about it, what a miserable moron :sad:

I really think that you and I agree more than you care to admit.  Me too sometimes!!  :shocked: :grin:

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2019, 08:32:30 pm »
Hi Folks,

Have you noticed that some people will provoke other people until they bring out the ugly side.

Then they will play victim.

Rhetoric Baloney.

Sal
Salvo

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2019, 09:04:46 pm »
Hi Folks,

Have you noticed that some people will provoke other people until they bring out the ugly side.

Then they will play victim.

Rhetoric Baloney.

Sal

Not really, if England don?t like the rules, they have the privilege to negotiate new ones. 
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 11:29:04 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2019, 09:48:48 pm »
""Well for once we agree, why are you not sending her back?""

ME?? ME?? ME??

Give me the power and she will be on the next plane out.  Sorry, Cider, but all I can do is complain.

JUST LIKE YOU!   :tongue:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2019, 09:58:09 pm »

ME?? ME?? ME??

Give me the power and she will be on the next plane out.  Sorry, Cider, but all I can do is complain.

Right Iddee, right is right and wrong is wrong. But while we are at it can we send some of the leftest also? Especially if we can prove there linage can be traced back to Our Jolly Ole England?  :wink:  I feel certain that Cider would accept them all?  :shocked: :grin:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2019, 08:50:47 am »

ME?? ME?? ME??

They would all probably claim diplomatic immunity.  :rolleyes: :cheesy:

Right Iddee, right is right and wrong is wrong. But while we are at it can we send some of the leftest also? Especially if we can prove there linage can be traced back to Our Jolly Ole England?  :wink:  I feel certain that Cider would accept them all?  :shocked: :grin:

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2019, 09:05:16 am »

ME?? ME?? ME??

They would all probably claim diplomatic immunity.  :rolleyes: :cheesy:

quoting cider
"They would all probably claim diplomatic immunity.  :rolleyes: :cheesy:"

:cheesy: