Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Thie should stir up some conversation  (Read 509 times)

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
Thie should stir up some conversation
« on: November 20, 2019, 10:54:00 am »

The Truth Of The Issue?

The Real Ukraine Scandal

I suspect that the real panic among democrats is they need a president to pardon all those John Durham may send to jail.
Hope this guy is right.   Wayne Allyn Root is a conservative American author and radio host. He is the host of The Wayne Allyn Root Show on the USA Radio Network and Newsmax TV. Root is an opinion columnist for the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: The Real Ukraine Scandal Leads to the Clinton Foundation
by Assistant Editor October 10, 2019
President Trump has the highest approval rating among Republicans in history. 95%. No one is impeaching this president.
Now, let?s discuss why this is happening.
Ukraine donated  more money to the Clinton Foundation than China, UK, France, Germany or Saudi Arabia.
Why would all this cash be coming from tiny Ukraine?
Because tiny Ukraine was the recipient of billions of dollars in US-taxpayer funded aid. It?s a million miles away. No one was watching. Leading Democrats extorted kickbacks on all this US foreign aid.
Democrats under Obama got rich. Democrats treated Ukraine as their personal fiefdom. This is how politics works in the DC Swamp.
I?ve been writing about the role of the Clinton Foundation for years. It?s my opinion the central role of the Clinton Foundation is to extort and launder bribes from foreign countries.
But if I?m wrong, why is this US charity based offshore? A charity owes no taxes on donations. So why not base your bank accounts in the USA?
Because they don?t have to report to the US government what comes in, or where the money is going. Simple: Offshore = no reporting. The Clinton Foundation could not afford to have anyone look at their books.
In my opinion, Hillary was running her version of the Gambino Crime Family slush fund. Jimmy Hoffa and the teamsters had nothing on the Clintons. And everyone in the Democrat Party and Deep State got a piece, to insure no one would rat.
Ukraine is the key to this massive Democrat scandal. But Biden was just the tip of the iceberg. This is all about the Obama and Clinton Crime Families.
I believe Trump?s phone call to Ukraine?s president set off alarm bells. Trump is digging in places no one has ever dared dig before. He could expose the extortion and bribery racket of leading Democrats. That?s why the Deep State decided to come after Trump. He?s messing with their livelihood. He?s upsetting their apple cart. If he?s allowed to investigate, the jig is up.
I believe Obama named Biden his sacrificial lamb, just in case Hillary didn?t win and all of this could not be covered up. Biden is a crook. But he?s a careless fool too. It was easy to make him the fall guy.
Trust me. This is Obama and Hillary?s scandal. Biden is just an order taker.
So, let me make this clear to Democrats: We have your number. Justice will be served. And you?re never, ever impeaching our hero, President Trump.
This isn?t Ukraine. We don?t punish the investigator in the United States of America. We punish the criminals.
Enter Joe Biden. Few in the Democrat Party wanted an old white guy as the nominee anyway. Especially Obama. In order to frame Trump, Biden had to be sacrificed. In my opinion, this second-hand ?whistleblower? was meant to kill two birds with one stone: Trump and Biden. Biden is the Democrats? fall guy.
But the real story is about the Clintons, the Clinton Foundation, Obama, Pelosi, Kerry and many other powerful Democrats. Their fingerprints are all over Ukraine. Forget about the high-paying jobs for their family members. This goes much deeper. touched the third rail of Democrat/Deep State/DC Swamp politics. He asked Ukraine?s President to investigate massive Democrat corruption and theft of taxpayer money.
Suddenly alarm bells went off at the DNC. I believe Trump is about to expose the biggest scandal in US political history. Trump is about to put powerful people in prison. Trump is about to destroy the Democrat Party and expose the Deep State.Trump is not getting thrown out of office. Not with his remarkable record of economic success for the average American worker. Not going to happen.
63 million Trump voters will insure that never happens. We have your back, Mr. President.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: Thie should stir up some conversation
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 11:58:44 am »
You don't have to be clairvoyant to see that this is obviously the truth.  The facts have been out there for some time and clinched by Biden publicly admitting he was using US money to manipulate the Ukraine into not investigating his son.  How can the Democrats keep pretending this didn't happen?
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 12:08:01 pm »
>> In my opinion, this second-hand whistleblower was meant to kill two birds with one stone: Trump and Biden. Biden is the Democrats fall guy. <<

This crossed my mind last week.
Tom

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 12:51:32 pm »
The problem with taking out Biden is that it will take out others with him because several representatives had children getting paid by the Ukrainians.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
-------------------

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2019, 01:14:46 pm »
The problem with taking out Biden is that it will take out others with him because several representatives had children getting paid by the Ukrainians.

The Swamp runs deep. On both sides of the isle.  Remember the skit done about Caesar and Trump was substituted? This was a possible public warning to Mr Trump even then. I am concerned for Presidents safety. God Bless him.....

If the article that you posted iddee, is true and I tend to believe it may very well may be, then is it possible that the following may basically be true also?

« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 03:15:14 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2019, 05:03:16 pm »

The Swamp runs deep. On both sides of the isle.  Remember the skit done about Caesar and Trump was substituted? This was a possible public warning to Mr Trump even then. I am concerned for Presidents safety. God Bless him.....

If the article that you posted iddee, is true and I tend to believe it may very well may be, then is it possible that the following may basically be true also?

Impeachment inquiry: A bombshell for President Trump

Some interesting reading :wink:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50495289
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2019, 05:23:54 pm »
Sounds like some dumb reading to me. Try this for some real reading.

""Still, in comments seized upon by Republicans, Sondland testified: ?I never heard from President Trump that aid was conditioned on an announcement" of investigations. He said he never personally heard Trump discuss preconditions. And at one point, he confirmed Trump told him, "I want nothing."""

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sondland-denies-rogue-diplomacy-in-ukraine-talks-acknowledges-potential-quid-pro-quo-with-aid-holdup

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2019, 05:46:35 pm »
I watched too much of the testimony today. What a waste of time.
Sondland PRESUMED a, b and c based on the totality of the circumstances but could not link the President directly to Biden to paused aid.

See the above post by iddee.

Schiff was doing victory laps at the end.

What I did learn is that if you ask a witness the same question enough different ways, you will eventually hear what you want to hear.

Sondland tried numerous times not to fall into their trap by characterizing facts or reaching conclusions but they wore him down in the last hour. I could see the fatigue and the pressure of making a flight to Brussels this evening got to him near the end.
Tom

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2019, 05:53:48 pm »
Sounds like some dumb reading to me. Try this for some real reading.

""Still, in comments seized upon by Republicans, Sondland testified: ?I never heard from President Trump that aid was conditioned on an announcement" of investigations. He said he never personally heard Trump discuss preconditions. And at one point, he confirmed Trump told him, "I want nothing."""

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sondland-denies-rogue-diplomacy-in-ukraine-talks-acknowledges-potential-quid-pro-quo-with-aid-holdup
Ah, Fox News, the fount of all truths. For dummies. :grin: But of course not you iddee, you get yours streamed direct. So gullible. :cheesy: Don't forget not too much Cider tonight you have pills and salt later, need you as lucid as you can be tomorrow! :rolleyes:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2019, 06:16:12 pm »
Doesn't matter where direct quotes are found. They always outweigh heresay. Fox quotes. BBC, in this case, was opinion of gossip. To much valium, cider??

*Shel Silverstein*

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
The noose is tightening.
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2019, 06:24:06 pm »
Ukrainian Indictment Claims $7.4 Billion Obama-Linked Laundering, Puts Biden Group Take At $16.5 Million

An indictment drawn up by Ukraine's Office of the Prosecutor General against Burisma owner Nikolai Zlochevsky claims that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their 'services' - according to Ukrainian MP Alexander Dubinsky of the ruling Servant of the People Party.

Dubinsky made the claim in a Wednesday press conference, citing materials from an investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma.

"Zlochevsky was charged with this new accusation by the Office of the Prosecutor General but the press ignored it," said the MP. "It was issued on November 14."

"The son of Vice-President Joe Biden was receiving payment for his services, with money raised through criminal means and money laundering," he then said, adding "Biden received money that did not come from the company?s successful operation but rather from money stolen from citizens."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukrainian-indictment-reveals-hunter-biden-group-made-165-million-mp

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
Re: The noose is tightening.
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2019, 07:11:10 pm »
Ukrainian Indictment Claims $7.4 Billion Obama-Linked Laundering, Puts Biden Group Take At $16.5 Million

An indictment drawn up by Ukraine's Office of the Prosecutor General against Burisma owner Nikolai Zlochevsky claims that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their 'services' - according to Ukrainian MP Alexander Dubinsky of the ruling Servant of the People Party.

Dubinsky made the claim in a Wednesday press conference, citing materials from an investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma.

"Zlochevsky was charged with this new accusation by the Office of the Prosecutor General but the press ignored it," said the MP. "It was issued on November 14."

"The son of Vice-President Joe Biden was receiving payment for his services, with money raised through criminal means and money laundering," he then said, adding "Biden received money that did not come from the company?s successful operation but rather from money stolen from citizens."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukrainian-indictment-reveals-hunter-biden-group-made-165-million-mp
iddee have you looked into who www.zerohedge.com are?

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2019, 09:55:06 pm »
have you looked into who www.zerohedge.com are?

A quote is a quote.  If you can't say it's inaccurate, it stands.

And because I had time today, I watched or listened to the testimony.  That's what he said.  You may not hear about that stuff on your sources...

So far, the Dems have Zip.  Feelings, impressions and "I heard from someone".  That won't stop them from forwarding impeachment to the Senate.
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2019, 11:08:21 pm »
If you can't fight the message, kill the messenger. Way to go, cider. Truth is truth, whatever the mode of transportation.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2019, 08:06:54 am »
So far the testimony in the impeachment inquiry is still the same.  "my impression was" "so and so said he heard"  When pinned down to did Trump say this, "no" are you aware of any crime committed by the president "no"...  Most of the questions on both sides would not be allowed in a court of law.  Constantly leading the witness and constantly saying things irrelevant to the question because they want the idea heard.  If this was a court of law not one piece of evidence or question would have been allowed to be presented or allowed to be asked.
-------------------

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2019, 01:34:22 pm »
Constantly leading the witness

That repeat after me bit with the state dept guy was amazing.  Just on principle, I would have told the congressman to shove it. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2019, 02:25:04 pm »
>That repeat after me bit with the state dept guy was amazing.

This whole time both sides have done a lot of that.  "are you aware..."  "I am now that it's on the news..."
-------------------

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2019, 03:02:02 pm »
This whole time both sides have done a lot of that.

This was an actual say what I am saying thing.  It was about the fired ambassador. 
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2019, 04:53:33 pm »
I am half listening to today's testimony as I go about real life.
I keep wondering why Holmes, Hill and others that testified before them about their concerns did not blow the whistle themselves.
It sounds like the whistles should have been going off earlier in July.
Some corporate policies require that awareness of POSSIBLE illegal acts be reported to the appropriate compliance official ASAP.
Just wondering.
Tom

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2019, 05:33:09 pm »
I watched too much of the testimony today. What a waste of time.
Sondland PRESUMED a, b and c based on the totality of the circumstances but could not link the President directly to Biden to paused aid.

You are not going to get any eye witness because Trump is preventing them from testifying and there by obstructing Congress.  Good thing you don't need a eye witness to be found guilty in a court of law.  Gangsters are hard to catch because they purposely use fall guys to do the dirty work.  Anyone working for a gangster knows what the nods mean.  Unfortunately these carrier professionals do not have a choice.  They assumed the american people would never elect a gangster.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2019, 05:39:25 pm »
Ace, you should write novels. You have one of the greatest imaginations of anyone I have ever met.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2019, 06:13:39 pm »
You are not going to get any eye witness because Trump is preventing them from testifying and there by obstructing Congress.
Nonsense. I reject the obstruction whine.

The people at the level you are talking about do not need the job. Even if they did, ethics would compel them to testify despite anything Trump says. They own their own behavior.

In my line of work, I needed to be prepared to walk away from my job at any moment to remain ethical integrity (and avoid criminal prosecution). That is the big boy world.

Edited to add:
In the post Enron era, whistle blower protections have been adopted to prevent retaliation. So even a lower level employee should have the guts to speak up. Shame on anyone that does not man up!
Tom

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2019, 06:31:19 pm »
Ace you sure seem to know a lot about gangsters.
, quoting you ? Anyone working for a gangster knows what the nods mean?
What did you do in New York and what do you do now at Mar-a-Lago? Better be careful that you don?t get The Nod.   
 :wink:

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2019, 06:43:29 pm »
Good thing you don't need a eye witness to be found guilty in a court of law.

Good thing for our system that you then need forensic evidence instead.

And of such forensic evidence we have NONE, NADA, ZILCH.

Unless they can prove that Rudy was the alter ego of The Donald, this circus is ultimately going nowhere.

Since political allies (co-conspirators) are not going to investigate each other, political rivals need to be allowed to.  - DUH.

Subsequent administrations need to be able to investigate prior administrations to keep administrations somewhat honest.  - DUH.

The whole political rival concept is more complete nonsense. They are all rivals between parties and as they move up the pyramid within their own party.

This is not about The Donald, this is about the integrity of the oversight function.

Washington has been in a death spiral since the assassination of Robert Bork.  The Israelis and Palestinians will live in peace before the Republicans and Democrats do.
Tom

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2019, 12:25:39 am »
Is this true accurate and true?

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2019, 11:29:31 am »
Is this true accurate and true?
Which part are you questioning?
Tom

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2019, 02:59:27 pm »
I am wanting your opinions of any and all parts? Is it fair to say this is accurate? I tend to believe it is.

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2019, 04:09:38 pm »
Politicians and media talking....
Let's assume 20% is just wrong, 15% depends on your party affiliation, 60% is almost true and 5% is actually true.

Tom

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2019, 08:46:39 am »
>Is this true accurate and true?

The video doesn't work anymore... Youtube found it...
-------------------

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2019, 09:39:55 am »
>Is this true accurate and true?

The video doesn't work anymore... Youtube found it...

Is anyone else having this problem?

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2019, 10:47:23 am »
Maybe it's something else.  All the videos that anyone posts now give the error "Youtube.com redirected you too many times" and I can't get to the URL to try it outside of beemaster.
-------------------

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2019, 10:59:44 am »
It plays for me. Micheal, reboot your computer and try it again, or shut off your phone and turn it back on if that's what you are using.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2019, 11:09:32 am »

She's pretty sharp.  She was not on my radar until this hearing.  I was impressed.

Sorry, I had intended just to post the URL.  MB I got it with a right click but your virus protection or something might be blocking you.  I have had some trouble with youtube too lately.  don't know what they have done to it.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2019, 09:28:33 am »

No you don't.  Have you ever sat on a jury?  Why do you think so many negro people are put in jail when they didn't commit the crime?  I don't think you are up on our legal system.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2019, 09:45:49 am »

No you don't.  Have you ever sat on a jury?  Why do you think so many negro people are put in jail when they didn't commit the crime?  I don't think you are up on our legal system.

Ace it is not just the black folks that get put in jail when they did not commit a crime.Race has nothing to do with it.  The same could be said for Patriots. Take Roger Stone for instance. 
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 01:18:37 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2019, 10:06:19 am »
So you have had the experience of sitting on a jury that wrongly convicted a black person without neither an eye witness nor forensic evidence?
Or were you the lone holdout that prevented that from happening?

Tom

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2019, 01:19:41 pm »

Ace it is not just the black folks that get put in jail when they did not commit a crime.Race has nothing to do with it.  The same could be said for Patriots. Take Roger Stone for instance.

Well let me rethink this? perhaps you may be right. The Democrats have a shady history of such things.  wink:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2019, 06:44:39 pm »

Ben, Does not the verdict say a lot about the people on the jury? would you prefer no jury? I suppose the neo-cons would prefer that. No comeback from the peons. Let's face it, it's the best system yet devised! Unless that is, your leaning is to the neo-con side. :sad:     

Well let me rethink this? perhaps you may be right. The Democrats have a shady history of such things.  wink: