Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ace, who's protecting the rich from paying taxes now?  (Read 1117 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
Re: Ace, who's protecting the rich from paying taxes now?
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2019, 09:08:04 pm »
Phillip, without going into my background, I can attest that what jvalentour says is correct. (I have not had time to read the links he's posted yet).

Yup, and isn't it interesting that the NorKs started making great strides in rocket tech shortly thereafter?    The NorKs are to China what Iran is to Russia.  The only difference, I fear, is that China has more control over its surrogate than Russia has over Iran.

Just rang a bell Kathy, thought far and faint. Wasn't there something about Wang form China having dealings with clinton back it that era? Something to do with security and secrets? maybe some sort of security clearance issue? It seems that I heard the G-Man, G Gordon Liddy, from Radio Free DC talking about this once when I was flipping through the radio stations many years ago as young folks will do.

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2019, 09:35:34 pm »
Wasn't there something about Wang form China having dealings with clinton back it that era?

It was someone who was a contributor to the campaigns I think and was later found to be a spy.  I'll look it up when I get a chance.  don't remember the name but you could have it. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2019, 09:47:44 pm »
Wasn't there something about Wang form China having dealings with clinton back it that era?

It was someone who was a contributor to the campaigns I think and was later found to be a spy.  I'll look it up when I get a chance.  don't remember the name but you could have it.

I think that is it Kathy, but not positive. That was years ago and I do not know how I remembered that much as I was much younger.

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2019, 10:36:07 pm »
One of them was John Huang.  Bundler extraordinaire, 1996.
Norman Hsu, a Hillary bundler. 2007?
Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie, just a simple Little Rock country boy, 1996.
Johnny Chung and Liu Chaoying ( a Lt. Col. in the PLA), 1996.  Gave to BC, DNC and John ( I was in Viet Nam) Kerry.

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2019, 11:04:14 pm »
Johnny Chung and Liu Chaoying ( a Lt. Col. in the PLA), 1996.  Gave to BC, DNC and John ( I was in Viet Nam) Kerry.

WOW seems almost to far fetched to be true, but sadly is.  I trust your research Jvalentour. So what is next? And I want to ask, Is the following video anywhere close to truth?

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2019, 08:18:10 am »
You believe anything won't you Ben. :smile:
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2019, 02:58:03 pm »

WOW seems almost to far fetched to be true, but sadly is.  I trust your research Jvalentour. So what is next? And I want to ask, Is the following video anywhere close to truth?

You believe anything won't you Ben. :smile:

One can only wish for justice these days it seems Ace . I forgot to look and see if the video was put out by fox or cnn. If fox then we are ok, if someone else we must question it .   lol .     :wink:   :smile:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 03:18:50 pm by Ben Framed »