Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ace, who's protecting the rich from paying taxes now?  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
Re: Ace, who's protecting the rich from paying taxes now?
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2019, 01:25:39 am »
Clinton sold missile technology through Raytheon to China resulting directly in the CPC's ability to develop ICBMs, long and short range missiles, and their space exploration.  Prior to that sale the Communist Party of China had a handful of satellites in space.
Yeah, that was a bad one.

Would not such technology be considered top secret and classified information? Therefore this information would be expected to kept close to the vest and protected by all knowledgeable officials concerned and connected with such privileged, secure knowledge? If that is true, How in the wildest imagination, could clinton get away with with selling this type information without facing quick and extreme justice? Please explain.

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2019, 07:14:41 am »
Ben,
That is how two people who spent their entire lives in politics become multi multi millionaires. On top of that they also completed part of their life?s dream, they weakened our military by strengthening our enemies military.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2019, 09:07:37 am »
Clinton sold missile technology through Raytheon to China resulting directly in the CPC's ability to develop ICBMs, long and short range missiles, and their space exploration.

I can't speak for the accuracy of this statement but what makes you think they or any other foreign country can't do it on their own without our help?  We do not hold the sole power for intelligence.  What we do have is the power of prosperity and we are drastically giving that up.  It should be clearly evident that China and Russia are superior to us in cyber war.  What do you think is more important for the future?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2019, 09:08:50 am »
Most of the missile sale info has been scrubbed from the internet.  It's pretty hard to find from the original source.  Some new reporting exists...

https://capitalresearch.org/article/flashback-bill-clinton-gave-china-missile-technology/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/missile/keystories.htm

https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/98-485.html

Nice to find the WP archive, I'll be using that a lot!

Ben,  The Clintons never owned real estate until he became governor of Arkansas (Whitewater), they never owned a house until they left the White House.  They were public servants, living off the tax payer, all their professional lives.  How do you think they became millionaires?  (Lest I forget, HC worked for the Rose Law Firm and made $24,500/yr).

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2019, 09:13:32 am »
Ace,
Since you get your daily news from only PBS employees and the BBC I doubt you would have ever heard of Clintons selling anything.

Have you heard that the "Whistleblower has been outed?  A CIA mole no less.

https://noqreport.com/2019/10/31/mainstream-media-goes-radio-silent-alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella/

https://thegreggjarrett.com/will-the-whistleblower-be-implicated-in-fisa-report/

https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/01/whistleblower-trump-legal-threat-identify/

You won't read it but here it is.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2019, 09:18:25 am »
You can be a billionaire without owning real estate.  The average home owner doesn't own their home.  The Bank does, same thing with vehicles.  The weird thing is you pay taxes on its full value when you own only a tiny portion.  The bank doesn't pay any taxes on what they own.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2019, 09:22:20 am »
I didn't know the Clintons were billionaires. 
They have several homes now.  A his and hers I suppose.

Offline CoolBees

• Field Bee
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2019, 01:31:57 pm »
Clinton sold missile technology through Raytheon to China resulting directly in the CPC's ability to develop ICBMs, long and short range missiles, and their space exploration.  Prior to that sale the Communist Party of China had a handful of satellites in space.
Yeah, that was a bad one.

Would not such technology be considered top secret and classified information? Therefore this information would be expected to kept close to the vest and protected by all knowledgeable officials concerned and connected with such privileged, secure knowledge? If that is true, How in the wildest imagination, could clinton get away with with selling this type information without facing quick and extreme justice? Please explain.

Phillip, without going into my background, I can attest that what jvalentour says is correct. (I have not had time to read the links he's posted yet).

The Clinton also sold our super-secret Submarine technologies to the Chinese. These technologies [previously] allowed only our Subs to cross our SOSUS warning nets (hydroponic listening stations posted all across the Pacific Ocean - and other oceans) with out detection.

In the mid 2000's after the investigations were wrapped up (under Bush2), the people below the Clinton's [who carried the information as the disseminating parties] recieved lengthy prison sentences - suprisingly, [shockingly] with almost no media coverage - how odd in America right?

All references  (from their trials) to the Clintons, were scrubbed from the records. I followed these proceedings closely at the time - because I was desperately hoping that the Clintons would be held to account. They weren't - apparently the prosecutors and the judges want to live - per usual as with any case against the Clinton Crime Family.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2019, 07:32:45 pm »
Amazing information here. I do not for a minute doubt that jvalentour has accurate information he is always dependable with information. That goes for you also Alan. What I do not understand is why. or how is it that the clintons not been brought to justice? What is the level of power they possess in order to avoid justice? Is it true that all witnesses wind up dead as has been rumored?

Offline CoolBees

• Field Bee
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2019, 07:56:01 pm »
.. Is it true that all witnesses wind up dead as has been rumored?

No Phillip. Their preferred modus operandi is to pay for silence, and/or grant positions and favors for same. ... but the list of dead witnesses/victims/and judges that I saw in the year 2000 (each person listed with details of circumstance and relevance) had the "Clinton death toll" at over 185 people. ... as such, most others don't even need to be bought - 'cause they'd like to live. ... "the threat of Death keeps Silence" (ok - I just made that last quote up - but you get the idea).
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2019, 09:00:33 am »
What is the level of power they possess in order to avoid justice? Is it true that all witnesses wind up dead as has been rumored?
Or course it is Ben. :rolleyes:  But when it really mattered they chose not to snuff out Trump.  I guess there is still time.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2019, 11:11:38 am »
What is the level of power they possess in order to avoid justice? Is it true that all witnesses wind up dead as has been rumored?
Or course it is Ben. :rolleyes:  But when it really mattered they chose not to snuff out Trump.  I guess there is still time.

Ace, that is where I was heading and is my concern for Mr Trump. If all else fails to bring him down with this kangaroo court, who knows what they will attempt? Look at jeffery Epestein. in spite of all the security guards, cameras, etc, evidence is being presented that foul play may have been involved in his death.. Mr Trump can not be bought. He seeks no favors. He needs not there influence. He is his own man and can not be swayed. Mr Trump is Dangerous to the swamp..  Perhaps this is what the kangaroo court is all about, the transcript has been released with the conversion between himself and the Ukraine President tans nothing there, making Adam shift a lier and a fraud, yet they are pushing the narrative anyway.  Is the communist left setting up public sentiment and hate against him in order to sway the upcoming election or something worse? The conspirators need to be dealt with swiftly and severely in my opinion .
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 03:18:39 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2019, 12:10:23 pm »
OK, ACE, you like UK news. I dare you to read this article all the way through, written by a well known Brit.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/truth-impeachment-steve-hilton
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2019, 05:19:26 pm »
The conspirators need to be dealt with swiftly and severely in my opinion .
But Ben they have too much power.  You better lay low or they might come after you.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2019, 05:23:00 pm »
Walley it is still fox news.  Britten suffers like we do with its own alt right.  Why do you think the brexit deal is such a debacle?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2019, 06:53:15 pm »
Britten suffers like we do with its own alt right.  Why do you think the brexit deal is such a debacle?

First, I don't think you know what "alt-right" is.  Next, you understand that the people of the UK voted for Brexit?  It is the leftist pols there who are throwing kinks in the works.  Not that their right is very far right, but if it had been left to them, it would be done by now.  Well, and then there is the Irish bit, but...

The Brits have one of the most stable economies in the EU and they are paying to help keep the rest of the mess afloat.  They will not be hurt by the exit, but the EU knows it will be. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2019, 07:53:16 pm »
The conspirators need to be dealt with swiftly and severely in my opinion .
But Ben they have too much power.  You better lay low or they might come after you.

Ha haa  A Country Boy Can Survive ..

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2019, 07:56:16 pm »
Of course it's Fox. That's the only place you can find specs of truth mixed in among the BS. The other MSM is total BS
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2019, 08:44:16 pm »
Phillip, without going into my background, I can attest that what jvalentour says is correct. (I have not had time to read the links he's posted yet).

Yup, and isn't it interesting that the NorKs started making great strides in rocket tech shortly thereafter?    The NorKs are to China what Iran is to Russia.  The only difference, I fear, is that China has more control over its surrogate than Russia has over Iran. 

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville