Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Get Those Crooks Rudy!  (Read 3360 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Get Those Crooks Rudy!
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2019, 11:45:03 am »
In a 5 line post, you use I 10 times, but you don't take it personally. Yeah, right. I'm done. We are a threesome and I've said nothing that I didn't mean to go to all three.

Well iddee (I) is the only one, (I) can speak for because (I) am the one trying you express to you and Mr Beemaster that (I) did not take it personally and (I) took it that you two as well as Mr Beemaster took it the same way, with lightheartedness and humor. And (I) understand that we three should tone it down tone it down just in case others may not see that you, Cider, and (I) are only kidding one another and wonder what is going on. With lightheartedness and humor (I) attempted to do just that. Now that was eight (I)s. Not quite a record but close.  :cheesy:   :shocked:  :cheesy:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2019, 11:47:24 am »
As I said, I am done.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2019, 11:56:06 am »
I am sorry you feel this way iddee and as I have said
'' If you are serious, I will stop my posting here at the coffeehouse and no hard feelings on my part.  But I will be honest, I will miss you guys. I have become attached to each of you here and look as you as my neighbors and friends from all regions,  including you and Cider, even though Cider is a ocean apart and you only a few states. Actually I have come to love you like family.''
 So unfortunately and regretfully that means I am done too.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2019, 02:10:37 pm »
 :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=++%22you%27re+so+vain%22

You're so vain
You probably think this song is about you
You're so vain,
I'll bet you think this song is about you
Don't you?
Don't you?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2019, 02:31:24 pm »
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=++%22you%27re+so+vain%22

You're so vain
You probably think this song is about you
You're so vain,
I'll bet you think this song is about you
Don't you?
Don't you?

You big load of pride, I accept your apology.    :tongue: :tongue: :grin:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2019, 08:14:04 pm »
Careful, you two.eemaster hes been patient with us three, but even he has his limits.

I would  think Beemaster would know that we three are friends and are enjoying one another?s company. In between the seriousness we mix a touch of clean fun and humor here in the coffeehouse between ourselves but nowhere else, no other category or heading. Has Cider and I missed something?  Or have I missed something? I have taken many a ''quick jab to the chin'' form Cider as he suggested I may need, and he from me here at the coffeehouse.  I am in no way upset with him.  I hope he can say the same. If so I will publicly apologize. It is only fun if everyone can laugh or at least smile together. 

I wish to add, in the case that Beemaster is Ciders shrink, beemaster may very well be offended by my comments. If so I apologize to you Mr Beemaster Sir. I was only kidding with Cider about suing you. lol   :grin:

Ben
Stop apologising! What has beemaster got to do with this thread? This is banter between consenting adults (but only banter!)
We should really leave beemaster to his own ends? We surely haven't crossed the Rubicon? If so it's time to give up! And follow iddee into a life of pills, salt and nursing care.!!! :wink: :cheesy: :cheesy:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2019, 08:45:44 pm »
As I said, I am done.
If so iddee, unfortunately, bye! Miss, you.........sometimes....... :wink:           

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2019, 10:01:45 pm »
Only with this subject, cider. I'd never leave the forum and let you have peace.  :tongue:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2019, 04:36:07 am »
Quick jabs to the chin, yes. KO's, no. I wasn't singling you out, Ben.  I was just reminding you both ""and myself"" that Beemaster does have his limits, so we have to keep our punches down to jabs and not haymakers.

Now Iddee  when I was first invited here by Cider the elder, you told us that you did not know if I could hang here because my skin may not be thick enough, or something to that effect.  😁  I have only been reacting in the way that you elders have taught me?  Put on my tough skin and hang in there with you two .   😁.
However Queens of Canterbury rules are to be observed. But when it?s getting close to 5 O?clock and supper time, a bust through the door haymaker is sometimes required and necessary?  Lol

Just as an aside, they were 'The Marquess of Queensberry Rules', also known as Queensbury Rules, which are a code of generally accepted rules in the sport of boxing.

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2020, 08:47:52 pm »
Cider is going to get bored and lonely - somebody better mess with him.  :cool:
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2020, 01:17:25 am »
I dislike contributors being run off.
It's a forum, don't go there if it hurts your feelings.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2020, 02:49:22 am »

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2020, 12:45:49 pm »
gww,
Thank you for the edit. 
Wrong thread.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 01:16:36 pm by jvalentour »

Offline gww

• Field Bee
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2020, 01:10:46 pm »
I agree that the three branches are equal.  So congress can impeach per the constitution and the senate can convict, or not.  I understand enough about executive privilege also.  Lots of little rules for both sides to play with.  Of course there is still the 72 decision on nixon who might have did better trying executive privilege on more then the tapes rather then have his staff all go to jail for lying.  Executive privilege does not cover every thing but only specific content on what might be testified to.  Doesn't mean you can just not show up.
Did you type this on the wrong thread?  I had not seem myself participate in this one.

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2020, 01:13:54 pm »
Yes, wrong thread, my apologies. 
Was speaking to spouse and was distracted. 
I'll move it later, maybe.

Offline gww

• Field Bee
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2020, 01:19:04 pm »
Jav.....
Hey man, It does not need moved, I don't care.
Cheers
gww

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2020, 01:49:25 pm »
If you want to know the truth about why President wants the Ukraine President to do the right thing, all you have to do is listen to what Rudy is saying in the above reply #51. This video is posted, even in closed captioning for the hearing impaired to read and follow along. The President and Rudy has the goods on the crooks period. The problem is the false flag of impeachment seems to be more intriguing to most than the truth of what and who really is the perpetrators and what they did in Ukraine along with the vastness of corruption involved. President and Rudy are heros and very courageous Patriots. 

Offline gww

• Field Bee
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2020, 02:09:37 pm »
ben
Yes, rudy keeps saying he has the proof but has five hundred interviews and never gives one fact on that proof.  He says I got papers signed, its all here on my phone, I sent some of it to pompayo, bla, bla bla.  I have still never seen anything that he actually came up with.
Cheers
gww

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2020, 02:32:04 pm »
This is even more interesting.  Someone has been sending her emails and WH meeting stuff.  I have not had a chance to go back and watch this on her show, but it's probably on Youtube and there may be a transcript.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/laura-ingraham-shows-emails-tying-alleged-ukraine-whistleblower-to-obama-white-house-meeting-on-burisma

If anyone has had time to deep dive this let me know.
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2020, 02:48:08 pm »
gww,
OAN documented Rudy in Ukraine.  It was a well done documentary, a little boring because of lack of expensive graphics and images, but very enlightening. 

You have to ask yourself, what was Joe Biden thinking when on live TV he told the world that he was going to hold up $1B from Ukraine if they didn't fire a government official?  And, how can US law enforcement NOT investigate Biden's claim? 

I mean, we all know Joe says dumb stuff, but, it's dumb because he says it out loud.