Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Get Those Crooks Rudy!  (Read 2501 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
Re: Get Those Crooks Rudy!
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2019, 08:53:30 pm »
OK so now Trump is trying to say Rudy wasn't working for him in the Ukraine.  That's a oops because if Rudy wasn't working for him then there is no attorney client privileges.

What are you talking about Ace?  Something you watched on CNN?   :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Haven't you realized by now that CNN is fake news according to your very own President?  Don't take my word for it ask your President. He has been telling you for three years that CNN is fake news. For three years all they have been saying and repeating is what Shift and crew has been saying, we have the evidence he colluded with the russians. Goodness Ace wake up and smell the roses my friend, you have bee hoo-dooded by fake news. Try FOX or OAN for a change. even bbc is better than cnn in my opinion, and I say that holding my nose. Because in my opinion, they stink too!  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Oh, you can attempt to be cutting Ben :tongue: pity you always use a blunt wit. I am just wondering, why are you besotted with the G&T? It doesn't seem very healthy to me or others :shocked:
Best really to see your 'doc :wink:

:grin: :grin: :grin:
Are you stating Giuliani wasn't told by G&T he is not working for him? So he would be free to spill the beans in self defence? Which he surely will have to.
Closing in Ben closing in :cheesy:

While they are focusing in on '' trying to frame good ole Rudy'' They had better look over their own shoulder. There is a lot going on behind the scenes.... The right (justice) is closing in too!!  All the way to the foot of the Throne of England! They had better call 007 out if retirement, (if he will take the case). They are going to need him!!! 
:cheesy: :cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2019, 06:34:41 am »
OK so now Trump is trying to say Rudy wasn't working for him in the Ukraine.  That's a oops because if Rudy wasn't working for him then there is no attorney client privileges.

What are you talking about Ace?  Something you watched on CNN?   :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Haven't you realized by now that CNN is fake news according to your very own President?  Don't take my word for it ask your President. He has been telling you for three years that CNN is fake news. For three years all they have been saying and repeating is what Shift and crew has been saying, we have the evidence he colluded with the russians. Goodness Ace wake up and smell the roses my friend, you have bee hoo-dooded by fake news. Try FOX or OAN for a change. even bbc is better than cnn in my opinion, and I say that holding my nose. Because in my opinion, they stink too!  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Oh, you can attempt to be cutting Ben :tongue: pity you always use a blunt wit. I am just wondering, why are you besotted with the G&T? It doesn't seem very healthy to me or others :shocked:
Best really to see your 'doc :wink:

:grin: :grin: :grin:
Are you stating Giuliani wasn't told by G&T he is not working for him? So he would be free to spill the beans in self defence? Which he surely will have to.
Closing in Ben closing in :cheesy:

While they are focusing in on '' trying to frame good ole Rudy'' They had better look over their own shoulder. There is a lot going on behind the scenes.... The right (justice) is closing in too!!  All the way to the foot of the Throne of England! They had better call 007 out if retirement, (if he will take the case). They are going to need him!!! 
:cheesy: :cheesy:
Slightly off topic I know:
The scandal surrounding the 'Royal Family' needs a forensic public examination and decisive action to be taken. Just the same as with your present incumbent president.
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2019, 10:44:26 am »
''Slightly off topic I know:
The scandal surrounding the 'Royal Family' needs a forensic public examination and decisive action to be taken. Just the same as with your present incumbent president.''

Yes you are getting it. At least you and I admit when we agree. Difference here, our president has been under forensic public examination since the day he made the announcement he was running for the position.  Nothing found. Nothing but Fake charges from fake dealers. Clean and clear as the bells that rang Liberty and Freedom here in America 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 07:42:13 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2019, 04:50:39 am »
  ????  :rolleyes:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2019, 10:12:09 pm »
This backs you up Rudy!! Get those crooks!!

« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 10:55:44 pm by Ben Framed »

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2019, 10:57:43 pm »
This is it!! Rudy is verified by Real News, documents, and signed sworn affidavits!!

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2019, 05:47:28 pm »
Good videos Phillip.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2019, 01:33:45 pm »

Apparently only 65 million Americans want the swamp drained, and the rest do not care as long as their party is in charge? Who yet knows how deep the pit is where all the corruption is hidden. 
Rudy did an interview with the Blaze recently. I posted that interview on another topic and some dismissed the interview because the Blaze did the interview. As far as Rudy doing an interview on the Blaze let me say, I am not particularly a blaze watcher, in fact I rarely watch the blaze and the only reason I did that time is because I ran across that interview by accident. But I will say in defence of the Blaze in this particular instance, at least the interviewer did not keep interrupting Rudy as EVERY other ''News" channel has consistently done. The interviewer allowed Rudy to say what he intended to say without the inconvenience of being constantly interrupted. Maybe Sal is right about left wingers? Maybe it is not just the left wingers, perhaps the truth does not matter to the left at all?  As long as your party wins. And history is proving anytime your party, or your party, in cahoots with the crooks of other party wins, or vise versa, America losses. This is why America elected Mr Trump. Not because he is a Democrat or Republican, but because he ran on cleaning up America, and putting American citizens first. And just look at the GRAND things he has accomplished! The economy for one example.  How can you or anyone else dispute he has not done a superb job for America thus far? Where is you rebuttal?

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2019, 04:29:04 pm »

Apparently only 65 million Americans want the swamp drained, and the rest do not care as long as their party is in charge? Who yet knows how deep the pit is where all the corruption is hidden. 
Rudy did an interview with the Blaze recently. I posted that interview on another topic and some dismissed the interview because the Blaze did the interview. As far as Rudy doing an interview on the Blaze let me say, I am not particularly a blaze watcher, in fact I rarely watch the blaze and the only reason I did that time is because I ran across that interview by accident. But I will say in defence of the Blaze in this particular instance, at least the interviewer did not keep interrupting Rudy as EVERY other ''News" channel has consistently done. The interviewer allowed Rudy to say what he intended to say without the inconvenience of being constantly interrupted. Maybe Sal is right about left wingers? Maybe it is not just the left wingers, perhaps the truth does not matter to the left at all?  As long as your party wins. And history is proving anytime your party, or your party, in cahoots with the crooks of other party wins, or vise versa, America losses. This is why America elected Mr Trump. Not because he is a Democrat or Republican, but because he ran on cleaning up America, and putting American citizens first. And just look at the GRAND things he has accomplished! The economy for one example.  How can you or anyone else dispute he has not done a superb job for America thus far? Where is you rebuttal?

Ben, Just had a look at a few videos on 'Blaze Channel' if this is your info feed, get in touch with Dallas so as to how you could sue them for miss-representation! Alternatively, for the sake of your mental health make an appointment with a shrink. :cool:
Happy New Year to all and everyone.........except..........? 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 05:11:57 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2019, 04:42:57 pm »

Ben, Just had a look at a few videos on 'Blaze Channel' if this is your info feed, get in touch with Dallas so as to how you could sue them for miss-representation! Alternatively, for the sake of your mental health make an appointment with a shrink. :cool:

I just might do that Cider. Would you be kind enough to give me the name of your shrink? I want to make sure he or she is not the shrink that I would see, as per the catastrophe and mess that he has made of your thinking is proof enough that I should seek a more component one, another. How many years of visits did it take to get you to this point? Perhaps it is reasonable that you should sue your shrink for malpractice and brain milipation and possible political thinking mutilation.  I would also suggest your hiring Dallas for this case as he is sure to win millions for you. Unfortunately it would probably take every penny to get you back on the right track, if getting you back on the right track is at all possible.  But in either case you are not alone Cider my friend, you have a friend in me.  :cheesy:  :wink:

« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 05:10:59 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2019, 05:32:40 pm »

I just might do that Cider. Would you be kind enough to give me the name of your shrink? I want to make sure he or she is not the shrink that I would see, as per the catastrophe and mess that he has made of your thinking is proof enough that I should seek a more component one, another. How many years of visits did it take to get you to this point? Perhaps it is reasonable that you should sue your shrink for malpractice and brain milipation and possible political thinking mutilation.  I would also suggest your hiring Dallas for this case as he is sure to win millions for you. Unfortunately it would probably take every penny to get you back on the right track, if getting you back on the right track is at all possible.  But in either case you are not alone Cider my friend, you have a friend in me.  :cheesy:  :wink:

Ben, Have a word with iddee he is an expert on trying to get rid of the dribbles (a quick dab to the chin usually helps, he says)
But in your case, I think it is a bit more serious. Pills, salt, and nurses won't be enough, it would take your own political Road to Damascus to see you back onto the path of sanity. Enjoy it while you can. :wink: :cheesy:

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2019, 06:19:53 pm »

Ben, Have a word with iddee he is an expert on trying to get rid of the dribbles (a quick dab to the chin usually helps, he says)
But in your case, I think it is a bit more serious. Pills, salt, and nurses won't be enough, it would take your own political Road to Damascus to see you back onto the path of sanity. Enjoy it while you can. :wink: :cheesy:

Thanks for the advise Cider, I think I will take it with a grain of salt instead of the salt and pills.  :cheesy:, Even though your advice is far off to the (left), just like your political views,  I appreciate you humanitarian good will gesture just the same. The road to Damascus might not be a bad idea for either of us.
Phillip The Junior
 :shocked:  :grin:   :grin:

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2019, 10:05:31 pm »
Careful, you two.eemaster hes been patient with us three, but even he has his limits.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2019, 10:30:34 pm »
Careful, you two.eemaster hes been patient with us three, but even he has his limits.

I would  think Beemaster would know that we three are friends and are enjoying one another?s company. In between the seriousness we mix a touch of clean fun and humor here in the coffeehouse between ourselves but nowhere else, no other category or heading. Has Cider and I missed something?  Or have I missed something? I have taken many a ''quick jab to the chin'' form Cider as he suggested I may need, and he from me here at the coffeehouse.  I am in no way upset with him.  I hope he can say the same. If so I will publicly apologize. It is only fun if everyone can laugh or at least smile together. 

I wish to add, in the case that Beemaster is Ciders shrink, beemaster may very well be offended by my comments. If so I apologize to you Mr Beemaster Sir. I was only kidding with Cider about suing you. lol   :grin:

« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 01:17:19 am by Ben Framed »

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2019, 01:55:24 am »

I would  think Beemaster would know that we three are friends and are enjoying one another?s company. In between the seriousness we mix a touch of clean fun and humor here in the coffeehouse between ourselves but nowhere else, no other category or heading. Has Cider and I missed something?  Or have I missed something? I have taken many a ''quick jab to the chin'' form Cider as he suggested I may need, and he from me here at the coffeehouse.  I am in no way upset with him.  I hope he can say the same. If so I will publicly apologize. It is only fun if everyone can laugh or at least smile together. 

I wish to add, in the case that Beemaster is Ciders shrink, beemaster may very well be offended by my comments. If so I apologize to you Mr Beemaster Sir. I was only kidding with Cider about suing you. lol   :grin:

Cider this is for you. This is the video that I posted on the other topic just in case you may be confused as to which blaze article you might have missed. lol

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2019, 06:20:17 am »
Quick jabs to the chin, yes. KO's, no. I wasn't singling you out, Ben.  I was just reminding you both ""and myself"" that Beemaster does have his limits, so we have to keep our punches down to jabs and not haymakers.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2019, 10:40:15 am »
Quick jabs to the chin, yes. KO's, no. I wasn't singling you out, Ben.  I was just reminding you both ""and myself"" that Beemaster does have his limits, so we have to keep our punches down to jabs and not haymakers.

Now Iddee  when I was first invited here by Cider the elder, you told us that you did not know if I could hang here because my skin may not be thick enough, or something to that effect.  😁  I have only been reacting in the way that you elders have taught me?  Put on my tough skin and hang in there with you two .   😁.
However Queens of Canterbury rules are to be observed. But when it?s getting close to 5 O?clock and supper time, a bust through the door haymaker is sometimes required and necessary?  Lol
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 10:52:01 am by Ben Framed »

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2019, 10:53:33 am »
Go ahead, and say Hi to Bluebee and the others when you are sent to never, never land. I told you the post was aimed at all 3 of us. If you want to take it personally, I can't stop you. If you don't want to take a warning when I see danger ahead, that is also your choice to make.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2019, 11:16:25 am »
Go ahead, and say Hi to Bluebee and the others when you are sent to never, never land. I told you the post was aimed at all 3 of us. If you want to take it personally, I can't stop you. If you don't want to take a warning when I see danger ahead, that is also your choice to make.

Iddee I'm surprised at you, I have not taken it personally at all but with light heartedness and humor and have attempted on reflecting the light heartedness and humor back to you each as well including Mr Beemaster in post 33, whom I have never met or talked to. I took it that you and Cider and were doing the same toward me, jabbing with light heartedness and humor.   Apparently I am missing something.  No lol this time.  If you are serious, I will stop my posting here at the coffeehouse and no hard feelings on my part.  But I will be honest, I will miss you guys. I have become attached to each of you here and look as you as my neighbors and friends from all regions,  including you and Cider, even though Cider is a ocean apart and you only a few states. Actually I have come to love you like family.

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2019, 11:27:53 am »
In a 5 line post, you use I 10 times, but you don't take it personally. Yeah, right. I'm done. We are a threesome and I've said nothing that I didn't mean to go to all three.

*Shel Silverstein*