Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Get Those Crooks Rudy!  (Read 569 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
Re: Get Those Crooks Rudy!
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2019, 08:53:30 pm »
OK so now Trump is trying to say Rudy wasn't working for him in the Ukraine.  That's a oops because if Rudy wasn't working for him then there is no attorney client privileges.

What are you talking about Ace?  Something you watched on CNN?   :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Haven't you realized by now that CNN is fake news according to your very own President?  Don't take my word for it ask your President. He has been telling you for three years that CNN is fake news. For three years all they have been saying and repeating is what Shift and crew has been saying, we have the evidence he colluded with the russians. Goodness Ace wake up and smell the roses my friend, you have bee hoo-dooded by fake news. Try FOX or OAN for a change. even bbc is better than cnn in my opinion, and I say that holding my nose. Because in my opinion, they stink too!  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Oh, you can attempt to be cutting Ben :tongue: pity you always use a blunt wit. I am just wondering, why are you besotted with the G&T? It doesn't seem very healthy to me or others :shocked:
Best really to see your 'doc :wink:

:grin: :grin: :grin:
Are you stating Giuliani wasn't told by G&T he is not working for him? So he would be free to spill the beans in self defence? Which he surely will have to.
Closing in Ben closing in :cheesy:

While they are focusing in on '' trying to frame good ole Rudy'' They had better look over their own shoulder. There is a lot going on behind the scenes.... The right (justice) is closing in too!!  All the way to the foot of the Throne of England! They had better call 007 out if retirement, (if he will take the case). They are going to need him!!! 
:cheesy: :cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2019, 06:34:41 am »
OK so now Trump is trying to say Rudy wasn't working for him in the Ukraine.  That's a oops because if Rudy wasn't working for him then there is no attorney client privileges.

What are you talking about Ace?  Something you watched on CNN?   :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Haven't you realized by now that CNN is fake news according to your very own President?  Don't take my word for it ask your President. He has been telling you for three years that CNN is fake news. For three years all they have been saying and repeating is what Shift and crew has been saying, we have the evidence he colluded with the russians. Goodness Ace wake up and smell the roses my friend, you have bee hoo-dooded by fake news. Try FOX or OAN for a change. even bbc is better than cnn in my opinion, and I say that holding my nose. Because in my opinion, they stink too!  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Oh, you can attempt to be cutting Ben :tongue: pity you always use a blunt wit. I am just wondering, why are you besotted with the G&T? It doesn't seem very healthy to me or others :shocked:
Best really to see your 'doc :wink:

:grin: :grin: :grin:
Are you stating Giuliani wasn't told by G&T he is not working for him? So he would be free to spill the beans in self defence? Which he surely will have to.
Closing in Ben closing in :cheesy:

While they are focusing in on '' trying to frame good ole Rudy'' They had better look over their own shoulder. There is a lot going on behind the scenes.... The right (justice) is closing in too!!  All the way to the foot of the Throne of England! They had better call 007 out if retirement, (if he will take the case). They are going to need him!!! 
:cheesy: :cheesy:
Slightly off topic I know:
The scandal surrounding the 'Royal Family' needs a forensic public examination and decisive action to be taken. Just the same as with your present incumbent president.
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2019, 10:44:26 am »
''Slightly off topic I know:
The scandal surrounding the 'Royal Family' needs a forensic public examination and decisive action to be taken. Just the same as with your present incumbent president.''

Yes you are getting it. At least you and I admit when we agree. Difference here, our president has been under forensic public examination since the day he made the announcement he was running for the position.  Nothing found. Nothing but Fake charges from fake dealers. Clean and clear as the bells that rang Liberty and Freedom here in America 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 07:42:13 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2019, 04:50:39 am »
  ????  :rolleyes:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS