Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Chemical Warfare?  (Read 594 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
Chemical Warfare?
« on: September 18, 2019, 02:46:41 am »

Offline CoolBees

• Field Bee
Re: Chemical Warfare?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 12:20:48 pm »
Good post Phillip. I hadn't heard of this, but it doesn't suprise me.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 04:51:34 pm »
I have read that China supplies Central American countries like Venezuela and FARC in Columbia with all sorts of narcotics.  From there Hezbollah and Hamas use diplomatic flights to move the narcotics to the middle east and beyond.  The cartels from Mexico and the Central American countries move it to their areas of control in the Western Hemisphere.  China makes a lot of money from the smuggling, many of the profiteers are high up in the PLA.
One of the first things President Trump asked President Xi to do when they met was to make fentanyl illegal in China.  Xi did not act.

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 10:03:36 pm »

I have read that China supplies Central American countries like Venezuela and FARC in Columbia with all sorts of narcotics.  From there Hezbollah and Hamas use diplomatic flights to move the narcotics to the middle east and beyond.  The cartels from Mexico and the Central American countries move it to their areas of control in the Western Hemisphere.  China makes a lot of money from the smuggling, many of the profiteers are high up in the PLA.
One of the first things President Trump asked President Xi to do when they met was to make fentanyl illegal in China.  Xi did not act.

Thanks Alan, I was caught flatfooted on this one as I did not know it either.
jvalentour Thank you for the very seriously intensive information.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 11:35:21 am »

Ben
Check up on 'Epoch Times' it bears looking at.
cider
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2019, 02:27:09 pm »

It is more accurate than the NYTs.

Russia did this during the 60s and 70s.  They supplied the anti-war movement on campus with drugs and organization.  It's not a new thing. 

I am pretty libertarian on drug use.  People who want to use are going to use.  As long as they do, there will be people to supply them.  I would legalize the use and punish behaviors as we do with alcohol.  I see no point in fighting a battle than can't be won.  It is expensive and fills our jails. 

I would go after the importation though.  No reason for the money to go to China, just as there was no reason for the pot money to go to Mexican cartels. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 10:54:40 pm »

Ben
cider

Thanks Cider, will do.

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2019, 11:50:46 am »
China has been using chemical warfare against us for decades.
Putting lead paint in kids toys as they got caught doing is chemical warfare.
Same with putting lead in honey. Why would you even need to add lead to honey.

Jim Altmiller

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2019, 11:09:43 pm »
Quoting Jim

I did not know if this. Was it done on purpose? Or maybe the lead comes from their very unhealthy environmental  practices? I hear the air and water in some of the industrial cities and surrounding areas, is totally polluted?

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2019, 11:57:02 am »
China has been using chemical warfare against us for decades.
Putting lead paint in kids toys as they got caught doing is chemical warfare.

Jim Altmiller

Jim, I want to ask a reasonable question. To capture enough of this chemical to kill 11 BILLION people, do we really think that this was meant only for drug dependent people alone? I dare say not!! Next question, is this article true? Cider, Alan, Kathy, jvalentour, Ace, and all others, do you think this article is true? How do we verify the information here? This is a very serious situation, and very serious is putting it lightly, if true! ELEVEN BILLION PEOPLE
Phillip

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2019, 12:16:37 pm »
I can't speak to the lead issue.
I understand fentanyl is smuggled in concentrated form to be diluted by sellers or buyers.  It is concentrated because it is frequently hidden to be smuggled.  The concentrations may be toxic.
Often when law enforcement or medics touch the substance during an overdose rescue they suffer the effects of the narcotic. 
I've included a link from the CDC.

https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/opioids/fentanyl.html

Offline Anonimo22

• House Bee
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2019, 02:40:42 pm »
Interesting that you posted this source.

Epoch Times and a few others are some of the very few news sources that aren't far left, or bastardized. One America News also does some good stories, but is slightly political on the conservative side also.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2019, 03:53:26 pm »

Ben
cider
Just a top up Ben
https://www.nbcnews.com ? tech ? tech-news ? epoch-times-begins-hiding...

I would be warey of someone like this: The Epoch Times is a multi-language newspaper founded in 2000 by John Tang and a group of Chinese Americans associated with the Falun Gong spiritual movement
The Falun Gong spiritual movement is persecuted in China so any article that shows China in a bad light.......I have no truck with the Chinesse Government and think they are very dangerous! in fact murderous.
cider
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 06:20:56 pm by cidersabuzzin »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline CoolBees

• Field Bee
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2019, 05:56:13 pm »
... Next question, is this article true? ...

Hard to say Phillip. It's certainly within the realm of probability. Also, some "anti-china" propaganda is to be expected right now - all things considered - that too is a bit overdue imho. What I mean is, these types of things happen, from all over the world, all the time - but we don't get told about it unless there's reason - i.e. to sway public opinion ... in this case, just in case there's a war coming.

In either case, none of the above is something that I lose any sleep over. The future will happen, whether my TV is turned on or off. I control what I can, and deal with the rest as it comes.

Having a plan (water/food/etc) just in case something happens - is just good (not-so)common sense.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2019, 07:15:34 pm »
As mentioned, as a fire rescue, we have been warned about wearing double gloves when handling possible overdose patients. We have had cases where EMS have been overdosed trying to rescue people using fetenyl. One pair of gloves was not enough to protect them.
Jim Altmiller

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2019, 09:29:59 pm »
I just reviewed the video for accuracy a second time. 
With the exception of a cargo container full of fentanyl being able to kill 11 billion people, the video, IMO is consistent with other media I have read.  The video is correct.
I have no reason not to believe a cargo container full of fentanyl could kill 11 billion people, I just can't confirm it is factually correct.

Controlling the borders would affect the flow of drugs into the USA.  There is a party in the US that wants to to control the border and a party that does not.  Local and statewide voting will influence the direction of border control in America.

I seem to remember a story out of my 8th grade history book that mentions the Brits and maybe other Euro creating the Opium Epidemic in China in order to influence trade and politics, so this is not a new trick.  Someone correct me if I am wrong about the China Opium Epidemic. 

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2019, 03:43:43 am »
As mentioned, as a fire rescue, we have been warned about wearing double gloves when handling possible overdose patients. We have had cases where EMS have been overdosed trying to rescue people using fetenyl. One pair of gloves was not enough to protect them.
Jim Altmiller

This stuff is hard to believe. Wonder how they came up with such a drug? I suppose it is a good thing when used correctly. For my Daddy, Hospice prescribed a pain patch which had this stuff in it. We was told, never to handle these patches unless we had hospital gloves on because of the power of the medication. I am happy that he was alert yet still not in terrible pain. 

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2019, 03:56:29 am »

Ben
cider

The Epoch Times
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
The Epoch Times
Epochtimescover.png
Front page of The Epoch Times New York edition for March 18, 2016
Type   International newspaper
Format   Broadsheet
Owner(s)   Epoch Media Group
Founder(s)   John Tang
Publisher   Epoch Media Group
Founded   May 2000; 19 years ago
Political alignment   Conservatism, anti-communism
Language   Multiple, mainly Chinese and English
Headquarters   New York City, New York, U.S.
Circulation   1,314,375 (2012, unaudited)[1]
Website   www.theepochtimes.com
The Epoch Times is a multi-language newspaper[2] founded in 2000 by John Tang and a group of Chinese Americans associated with the Falun Gong spiritual movement.[3] The newspaper covers general interest topics with a focus on news about China and its human rights issues. For its articles, the publication draws from a network within China, as well as Chinese expatriates living in the West.[4][5][6][7] Along with its critical coverage of the Communist Party of China, the paper is becoming known for its support of U.S. President Donald Trump and favorable coverage of right-wing politicians in Europe; a 2019 report showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising, after the Trump campaign itself.[8][9][10][11][12][13][14] The newspaper is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty Television (NTD).[11] The group's news sites and YouTube channels have been criticized for spreading conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccination propaganda.[11]

The Epoch Times has print editions in English, Chinese, and six other languages.[15] Fifteen additional languages are published online only. The English edition of The Epoch Times is sold in broadsheet format Monday to Friday in New York City and Washington, D.C., and weekly across the United States and Canada.[15] A typical issue includes news sections, including Nation, World, Business, Opinion, and Commentary, and lifestyle sections, including Travel, Life & Tradition, Mind & Body, Food, and Puzzles.[16]

The Epoch Times has been publishing in Chinese since May 2000.[17] It is either sold or distributed free-of-charge in 35 countries, including various international regional editions. The Epoch Times websites are blocked in mainland China.[17]

''Political alignment   Conservatism, anti-communism''

More information needed.

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2019, 10:47:44 am »

Russia did this during the 60s and 70s.  They supplied the anti-war movement on campus with drugs and organization.  It's not a new thing. 

I am pretty libertarian on drug use.  People who want to use are going to use.  As long as they do, there will be people to supply them.  I would legalize the use and punish behaviors as we do with alcohol.  I see no point in fighting a battle than can't be won.  It is expensive and fills our jails. 

I would go after the importation though.  No reason for the money to go to China, just as there was no reason for the pot money to go to Mexican cartels.
I'm late to this topic, but Kathy struck a chord with me in this post.
We didn't learn a bloody thing from the Prohibition days, when bootleg alcohol made a lot of petty criminals wealthy beyond compare.  The War on Drugs is a total failure.  Even the DEA is guilty of profiting from drug distribution and gun running. 
It is true for any "War On..."  (Drugs, Terrorism, Poverty etc), any war that never ends can't be won.  These endless wars only convince the weak to turn over power to the tyrants.
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2019, 11:49:11 pm »

I'm late to this topic, but Kathy struck a chord with me in this post.
We didn't learn a bloody thing from the Prohibition days, when bootleg alcohol made a lot of petty criminals wealthy beyond compare.  The War on Drugs is a total failure.  Even the DEA is guilty of profiting from drug distribution and gun running. 
It is true for any "War On..."  (Drugs, Terrorism, Poverty etc), any war that never ends can't be won.  These endless wars only convince the weak to turn over power to the tyrants.

Drug users will use drugs and drinkers will drink. What this article has to say goes far far beyond social drinkers and drunks, and occasional drug users full blown addicts. Our population in the United States is 329,541,856.
At last count; that is  Three hundred twenty-nine million, Five hundred forty-one thousand, and 856 living citizens at last count..   According to this article, this one container alone had enough of this drug to KILL 11 BILLION people!!! If this article is true, do we really believe this was sent here for drug addicts alone?  Could this possibly have been meant for other motives beyond drug users?  You decide.