Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What Is The Coffee House To You?  (Read 1009 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: What Is The Coffee House To You?
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2019, 06:49:47 pm »

Anyone who goes around banging on the bottom of a yellow plastic bucket playing the Pied Piper to a swarm of bees has to be worth listening to apart from being a good Chain Tugger. Read up on his posts and see how many people have had their chains tugged. Dont get back here so often these days but you keep it up Wally  !  !  !
Ah! Yinner has acquired G2 welcome back Geoff. People have been trying to find Wally for ages albeit I know he is two dimensional but I think sometimes only one :cheesy: After all he had to fight his way out of his well buckled jacket :rolleyes:
cider
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2019, 09:47:24 pm »
I see that Mr Van and look at the guy to the right, it looks like he is levitating about 6 inches off the carpet!
WOW!!!

Good catch Mr Van....

Offline van from Arkansas

• Queen Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2019, 11:37:49 pm »
Yes, I see it Phil.  Floating he is.  A lot of little weird items in that pic. Photoshopped.
Van
Bless the Beekeepers.  Dealing with venomous insects takes courage, patience, dedication and a desire to be with nature.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2019, 04:26:49 am »
1M-2M-3M-ZZZZZZZ

Good one, ID.  Cider, Mr. Derek, got to admit the fella, ID, has plenty of wit,
I will admit he has some wit it's the other 99.9% I'm worried about, it causes me some concern and to the nurses also, they are having trouble fastening the straps on the jacket and keeping up with the pills and salt.  :cheesy:
cider

Who said anything about a bee jacket? :cheesy:

Re photo shopped photo in HK they cannot bear their own people demonstrating for democracy, I fear another Tienanmen square is not far away. But what will the world do about it? A big fat nothing! :sad:
cider

Mr. Cider, no need to worry.  The other99.9% is good of heart and helping hand as demo by ID?s constant text to help our fellow beeks.  Bee jackets only have zippers, never seen one with straps, you listening to much to music the trumpETS are playing loud rattling all the way to HK with volume turned up by CIA.
Cheers

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Now look closely at the mans legs, the one wearing shorts: one leg does not fit and has different shoe colors.   Look at his left arm?? Am I seeing things??? Is this fake news or what.  The theme: CIA is colluding HK protesters with pic as proof. Yeah right, whatever.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 05:07:52 pm by cidersabuzzin »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Skeggley

• House Bee
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2019, 04:44:26 am »
The coffee house to me is the same people banging on about the same stuff different day...
You're proud of your country as I am of mine, I get it.
Ever wonder why no one else posts? I don't.

Out of curiosity,  how many of you have been out of the United States?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 09:58:31 am by sawdstmakr »

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2019, 05:47:37 am »
18 countries here, Sir. Also, 46 of the 50 states.
Some with the Army. Some with my business. Some for pleasure.
How about yourself?

The coffee house replaces the old country store where a group of folks gather to discuss whatever is currant, whether it's politics, a big fish caught that week, or the neighbor's crop this year. Just a place to pass the time away.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2019, 10:04:33 am »
The coffee house to me is the same people banging on about the same stuff different day...
You're proud of your country as I am of mine, I get it.
Ever wonder why no one else posts? I don't.

Out of curiosity,  how many of you have been out of the United States?

First of all, no cuss words. Misspelling to get around the system them is against the bylaws.

I have been north and south of the equator, as far north as Canada and as Far East as being in the Indian Ocean. Been in too many countries to count.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Skeggley

• House Bee
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2019, 11:36:05 am »
How about yourself?
Yes mate, been around the world, sort of a rite of passage here in Aus.
I visited your great country back in ?96 pre 9/11, I wasn?t expecting much to be honest more of a stopover on my way to South America than anything else but finished up staying longer than planned thanks to the unbelievable countryside. I hope to be back. Tethered by kids currently, just another journey...
The whole travel thing changed me as a person, opened my mind, suddenly Australia wasn?t the centre of my universe.
I keep my nose in a few forums, usually in the background, keeping tabs on real peoples opinions opposed to the world news projected opinions while educating myself and trying to assist others on these forums. Sometimes I have a bad day and bite the hook, it doesn?t always need bait.

As for cuss words, it?s 2019, the language has changed, words have mellowed, listen to the music nowadays, watch a movie, crikey, walk through a mall. Unfortunately what was unacceptable when we were kids is now socially acceptable, it?s called progress and like it or no, it?s only going to get worse man. Ok I broke the forum rules and for that I apologise, I?ll not do it again.

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2019, 01:06:55 pm »
Water under the bridge, future looks bright ahead. Glad you enjoyed the USA and hope you stay around the forum. It can break the monotony of everyday life. Just don't take a bunch of strangers real seriously and just let the words slide off like water on a duck's back.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*