Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hey, Cider, guns are still boss, but not mandatory to do bad.  (Read 231 times)

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
Hey, Cider, guns are still boss, but not mandatory to do bad.
« on: August 12, 2019, 07:55:46 pm »
""Doubly unfortunate for the narrative, the killers were able to act indiscriminately until the police showed up with guns.

And when the guns did arrive, four of the murderers were killed on the scene and one was wounded. The attack ended almost instantly.""

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/guns-issue-explain-mass-stabbing-china-injured-130-killed-30/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newletter-patriotupdate&utm_campaign=homepage&utm_content=western-journal
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Hey, Cider, guns are still boss, but not mandatory to do bad.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 06:24:16 am »
 Notice there was very little coverage her about this when it happened.
It did not fit th narrative of our corrupt media.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 12:53:35 am »
Thanks for posting iddee. Good indisputable point, ever how unfortunate the circumstances.   
Phillip

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 10:22:59 am »
The left keeps trying to say that good guys with guns aren't the solution.  They are ALWAYS the solution.  All the mass murders stop instantly as soon as a good guy with a gun arrives in the gun free zone...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Live Oak

• House Bee
    • Tractor Farm and Family
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 02:38:05 pm »
The left keeps trying to say that good guys with guns aren't the solution.  They are ALWAYS the solution.  All the mass murders stop instantly as soon as a good guy with a gun arrives in the gun free zone...

The police are NOT good guys with a guns.  They ARE a rarely if EVER necessary evil at best and fit the FBI's official definition of terrorists.  Involving the police in just about ANYTHING is involving big over reaching, violent, and terrorist government that ALWAYS makes things exponentially worse. 

Here is a most recent example of why:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/07/29/bodycam-footage-south-carolina-deputy-involved-shooting/1856654001/

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 08:14:08 am »

The police are NOT good guys with a guns.  They ARE a rarely if EVER necessary evil at best and fit the FBI's official definition of terrorists.  Involving the police in just about ANYTHING is involving big over reaching, violent, and terrorist government that ALWAYS makes things exponentially worse. 

Here is a most recent example of why:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/07/29/bodycam-footage-south-carolina-deputy-involved-shooting/1856654001/

I read the article that you posted Mr Live Oak. This is a very unfortunate situation at best. This has left me with many unanswered questions.  However, I am led to believe,  this type of incident is not what Mr Bush is talking about. It is my understanding that he is referring to mass murder situations, where the murderer or murderers have a habit of picking gun free zones to do their dirty work. I take it his point being, they know better than to open up on a groups of armed citizens fully capable of defending themselves as well as protesting their fellow citizens around them.  And when the murderers pick a gun free zone, the calvary , usually our armed police. The good guys of the situation. Laying their lives on the line In order to save as many UNARMED citizens as possible?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 05:44:58 am by Ben Framed »