Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Has Trump gone to far?  (Read 3959 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Has Trump gone to far?
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2019, 09:52:54 am »
I know what happened to Rome.  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
But you don't recognize what happened to the fiddler? figuratively speaking :wink: :grin: :grin: :grin:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2019, 11:10:35 am »
If someone truly wanted to know if Trump was doing a good job or for that matter, good for the country they would only need to check the stock market, the unemployment rate, the welfare reduction rate, or the illegal entrance rate. Political spin from liberal media mean nothing.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2019, 11:23:23 am »
If someone truly wanted to know if Trump was doing a good job or for that matter, good for the country they would only need to check the stock market, the unemployment rate, the welfare reduction rate, or the illegal entrance rate. Political spin from liberal media mean nothing.

Iddee, just a few years ago, Really starting in the Bush administration and on through the obama administration, I was wondering, are these politicians deliberately trying to destroy our economy? I was thinking surely not?  Now, with the good things that our current President is doing (they) are throwing fits!  It sure looks like that may have been true!  And if this is true, would this not be treason against their own country? Their own people?  The Constitution?
Dallas you are my favorite attorney on beemaster, what do you see here?

Online sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2019, 12:01:48 pm »
I believe Obama, Hillary, Biden and Palosie (sp)  should all be charged with treason.
Jim Altmiller

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2019, 05:19:31 pm »
Jim, the correct phonetic spelling is Pee-lousy.   :cool:   :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2019, 05:27:37 pm »
Jim, the correct phonetic spelling is Pee-lousy.   :cool:   :cheesy:
Isn't your friend Rudy now being investigated? :grin: The hunter is now the hunted. :wink: :cheesy:
https://www.nytimes.com ? 2019/09/30 ? politics ? ap-us-trump-impeachment

cider .....now feeling a bit younger.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 07:40:43 pm by cidersabuzzin »

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2019, 05:47:26 pm »

Iddee, just a few years ago, Really starting in the Bush administration and on through the obama administration, I was wondering, are these politicians deliberately trying to destroy our economy? I was thinking surely not?  Now, with the good things that our current President is doing (they) are throwing fits!  It sure looks like that may have been true!  And if this is true, would this not be treason against their own country? Their own people?  The Constitution?

Ben, Ben I dispair. :sad:
 Is this not out of the Nazi's playbook? Get rid of your political opponents by accusing them of treason :rolleyes: Firing squad next I presume? The Lunatic right drifting even more into the gutter.  No pun intended :rolleyes:
Cider the younger
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 06:00:35 am by cidersabuzzin »

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2019, 08:08:38 pm »
Who isn't being investigated? And since 2016. Just another witch hunt that won't find anything wrong. It will just make the left look that much worse.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2019, 11:09:36 pm »

Is this not out of the Nazi's playbook? Get rid of your political opponents by accusing them of treason :rolleyes: Firing squad next I presume? The Lunatic right drifting even more into the gutter.  :rolleyes:
Cider the younger

Cider,Cider, with your words I despair, I have always had confidence that you combed the words of others very carefully and thoroughly before your commenting? Bush was always seen as on the right, right? Many on the right still see him as one of their own? Look closely and you will see, and I quote myself. ''Really starting in the (Bush) administration and on through the (obama) administration'' You see Cider, I would not so much be partial to a party or against a party, unless a party is partial to an idealism that is contradictory to the Flag of The United States Of America and the Republic for which it stands, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, and as long as we were reminded that our nation is One Nation under God, it was INDIVISIBLE, seeking Liberty and Justice for All.  All Americans would do well to remember that the Russian communist declared  that they would take America from within. How did they get their foot in the door? I will tell you my opinion, it was during Jack Kennedys' watch as Commander in Chief. And how you may ask, how could I come to such a conclusion and even dare to suggest such a thing? Let me tell you, that is when God was officially taken out of our schools, along with that decision, in my opinion, crippling our coat of protection from all enemies both foreign and domestic. As the indivisible became the divided. The only RIGHT way to call it is straight down the line. To answer your question, IF there is treason against ones own country, no matter the side, democrat or republican, right or left, then so be it. Drain the Swamp!   
  :wink:

PS I noticed that you are now referring to yourself as Cider the younger?  Hum it seems you have flip flopped on this small irrelevant stance, as I recall, you use to call yourself Cider the Elder. This gives me hope of your now open-minded way of thinking. Perhaps this may be an indication you will finally, in time, see your way clear to join the right, irregardless of a party. Perhaps you took my advice to add, along with your glasses to see the truth, your hearing aids in which to more clearly hear the truth, and again I will add, perhaps you have cleared your nose so that you can finally smell the roses!  lol j/k with the PS, my friend. I just could not resist.....
 :grin:
Phillip
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 01:44:17 am by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2019, 04:48:55 am »
The 'Younger' really was for iddee's consumption, I didn't expect anyone else to be interested, in truth probably not iddee either  :cheesy:
cider
PS
"All Americans would do well to remember that the Russian communist declared that they would take America from within" How did they get their foot in the door?
I think its called Democracy at work :wink: One always has to ensure the alternative is preferable and not chip away and drift toward a theocracy. A la Iran.
cider TY
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 05:19:04 am by cidersabuzzin »

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2019, 09:32:54 am »
If someone truly wanted to know if Trump was doing a good job or for that matter, good for the country they would only need to check the stock market,

That is why your values are twisted.  The stock market represents only the haves, not the have-nots.  The stock market does not represent the economy or the quality of life.  Unemployment is a statistical number.  It does not represent the number of people out of work or the quality of the job that was taken when the benefits ran out.  The only way that number would mean anything is if the benefits never ran out.  So it is clear to me why you think the moron in the white house is doing a good job.  Your values are twisted.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2019, 09:52:49 am »
Cider, I will confess that I am Immensely enjoying our conversation. I have more to say on this subject. As for now, we will soon here at our home, be immersed in our Sunday morning family time.  As as an old friend might say, until we meet here again my friend, may God richly Bless you !!
Phillip

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2019, 10:22:25 am »
Well, Ace, I have filed and paid taxes with a wage of 50 cents an hour, never made more than 60,000 in my very best, ""only one"" year, and I have stock. Would you consider me one of the haves or one of the have-nots that didn't blow it all on boose and dope?

Although the unemployment rate is for only those still looking, anyone that hasn't renewed their hunt after the reports of the last year doesn't want a job.  Yes, there is a statistic on the unemployable, also. Not much can be done about those.

I notice you left out 50% of the things I mentioned. WHY?

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2019, 04:39:17 pm »
Well, Ace, I have filed and paid taxes with a wage of 50 cents an hour, never made more than 60,000 in my very best, ""only one"" year, and I have stock. Would you consider me one of the haves or one of the have-nots that didn't blow it all on boose and dope?

Although the unemployment rate is for only those still looking, anyone that hasn't renewed their hunt after the reports of the last year doesn't want a job.  Yes, there is a statistic on the unemployable, also. Not much can be done about those.

iddee
I seem to recollect you posted about making $200,000 in one year, undoubtedly I will have this wrong. Could you confirm I have?   :wink:   

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2019, 05:11:43 pm »
I think you were dreaming. I've never made 100G, much less 2.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2019, 05:34:31 pm »

Is this not out of the Nazi's playbook? Get rid of your political opponents by accusing them of treason :rolleyes: Firing squad next I presume? The Lunatic right drifting even more into the gutter.  :rolleyes:
Cider the younger

Cider,Cider, with your words I despair, I have always had confidence that you combed the words of others very carefully and thoroughly before your commenting? Bush was always seen as on the right, right? Many on the right still see him as one of their own? Look closely and you will see, and I quote myself. ''Really starting in the (Bush) administration and on through the (obama) administration'' You see Cider, I would not so much be partial to a party or against a party, unless a party is partial to an idealism that is contradictory to the Flag of The United States Of America and the Republic for which it stands, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, and as long as we were reminded that our nation is One Nation under God, it was INDIVISIBLE, seeking Liberty and Justice for All.  All Americans would do well to remember that the Russian communist declared  that they would take America from within. How did they get their foot in the door? I will tell you my opinion, it was during Jack Kennedys' watch as Commander in Chief. And how you may ask, how could I come to such a conclusion and even dare to suggest such a thing? Let me tell you, that is when God was officially taken out of our schools, along with that decision, in my opinion, crippling our coat of protection from all enemies both foreign and domestic. As the indivisible became the divided. The only RIGHT way to call it is straight down the line. To answer your question, IF there is treason against ones own country, no matter the side, democrat or republican, right or left, then so be it. Drain the Swamp!   
  :wink:

PS I noticed that you are now referring to yourself as Cider the younger?  Hum it seems you have flip flopped on this small irrelevant stance, as I recall, you use to call yourself Cider the Elder. This gives me hope of your now open-minded way of thinking. Perhaps this may be an indication you will finally, in time, see your way clear to join the right, irregardless of a party. Perhaps you took my advice to add, along with your glasses to see the truth, your hearing aids in which to more clearly hear the truth, and again I will add, perhaps you have cleared your nose so that you can finally smell the roses!  lol j/k with the PS, my friend. I just could not resist.....
 :grin:
Phillip
I'm afraid not :cheesy:
cider TY

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2019, 06:42:54 pm »
That is why your values are twisted.  The stock market represents only the haves, not the have-nots.  The stock market does not represent the economy or the quality of life.  Unemployment is a statistical number.  It does not represent the number of people out of work or the quality of the job that was taken when the benefits ran out.  The only way that number would mean anything is if the benefits never ran out.  So it is clear to me why you think the moron in the white house is doing a good job.  Your values are twisted.

The stock market is not necessarily a good indicator of economic health.  Under the last admin, it was being propped up by QE and that skewed the market.  It is a good indicator of what businesses think the future opportunities are, as long as it is not artificially propped up.   It can be a good indicator of short term business health.

Well over 1/2 of the country is invested in some way in the stock market.  Many have managed funds for retirement, some of us have personal accounts,  many have both.  Even if we take your assertion as truth, which it is not, having over 1/2 the country in the "haves" category is pretty good, don't you think?

Unemployment rate:  U6 is probably a better overall picture, but looking at U3,5, and 6, unemployment is still down and still on a downward trend.  Additionally, surveys of employers show that they are working to hire in a much tighter employee market and so are offering higher wages, benefits, etc.  This is the way to increase wages with market forces.  The more people employed, the more employers have to bid for them. 

So yeah, moron or not, things are better by just about any measure. 

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2019, 06:44:13 pm »
I think you were dreaming. I've never made 100G, much less 2.
More research required!:cheesy:
cider TY

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2019, 08:53:25 am »
Neither you or me are a haves or have-nots.  You are just a delusional trump supporter who feels he has benefited you.  We are on SS and that makes us entitled by definition of the trump administration.
Although the unemployment rate is for only those still looking, anyone that hasn't renewed their hunt after the reports of the last year doesn't want a job.
Being entitled it is easy to say that.  I suspect many of those that have lost their benefits are discouraged because they cannot find a job to replace what they had.

It would bore the forum for me to pick apart the rest of the propaganda you have spilled out.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2019, 09:04:44 am »

Well over 1/2 of the country is invested in some way in the stock market.
Most people are gamblers and most gamblers are not part of the haves yet many are part of the have-nots.  The government supports these investments/gamble.  Where in the constitution does it say the government should support the stock market that only benefits the haves?

The more people employed, the more employers have to bid for them.

Very good! So now that the illegals are walled off from entering you can get 25 cents an hour more for picking fruits and vegetables.  Wonderful, just it time for your apple crop.

So yeah, moron or not, things are better by just about any measure.
Your ruler is broken.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it