Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Has Trump gone to far?  (Read 1831 times)

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: Has Trump gone to far?
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2019, 12:07:37 pm »
then along comes the Big Blowhard and gives the 'Rats a reason to band together instead of tearing themselves apart. 
Another foolish move for Trump.

I'll give you blowhard, but I am not sure you are correct about the rest of it.  It forced them back out as the face of the dems and forced NP to deal with them and impeachment again.

He also gave voice to what a lot of people are thinking, so even if people cringe hearing it out loud, they do not necessarily disagree. 

NP can't control the squad, and the more they are encouraged to go out and flap their jaws, the better it gets. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2019, 01:11:42 pm »
then along comes the Big Blowhard and gives the 'Rats a reason to band together instead of tearing themselves apart. 
Another foolish move for Trump.

I'll give you blowhard, but I am not sure you are correct about the rest of it.  It forced them back out as the face of the dems and forced NP to deal with them and impeachment again.

He also gave voice to what a lot of people are thinking, so even if people cringe hearing it out loud, they do not necessarily disagree. 

NP can't control the squad, and the more they are encouraged to go out and flap their jaws, the better it gets.
Just been watching this,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-49034885/donald-trump-supporters-chant-send-her-back-at-rally

now is this rabble rousing or is it rabble rousing? Undoubtedly there would have been some 'helpers' in the audience shouting "send her back" until the sheeple took it up. He just reminds me of Mussolini with that self satisfied smirk on his face, all he needs to do is fold his arms and nod.
cider   
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 04:53:34 pm by cidersabuzzin »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2019, 04:46:56 pm »
Cider I read some of your News clipping from the  BBC. (Blundering Babbling Communications)

I want to ask your opinion, why do the leftest media always seem to try to play race into their agendas? Everyone knows Mr Trump does not pick and choose, does he not attack any enemy, who is an enemy of the United States Constitution , weather they are foreign or domestic? No matter their race? Does he not also praise keepers and defenders of the Constitution no matter their race or background? Who is really the sheepeople? From the truthful standpoint,  it seems it is mostly the left?
Is it not his job to protect the Constitution from all enemies both foreign and domestic? After all he is the Commander in Chief . 
Quote from BBC:
Donald Trump was cheered at Wednesday's rally in North Carolina after continuing his attacks on the four non-white Democrat congresswomen, known as "The Squad".

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2019, 05:01:32 pm »
Definition of squad (Entry 1 of 2)

1 : a small organized group of military personnel
especially : a tactical unit that can be easily directed in the field

One question who has given these four the name Squad?
Next question who is easily directing them in the fields of America?

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2019, 06:03:15 pm »
now is this rabble rousing or is it rabble rousing? Undoubtedly there would have been some 'helpers' in the audience shouting "send her back" until the sheeple took it up. He just reminds me of Mussolini with that self satisfied smirk on his face, all he needs to do is fold his arms and nod.
cider   

Might have been a little more to Mussolini than that, don't you think?  Is this your substitution for shouting NAZI?   :wink:

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2019, 06:08:08 pm »
Everyone knows Mr Trump does not pick and choose, does he not attack any enemy, who is an enemy of the United States Constitution , weather they are foreign or domestic? No matter their race?

Honestly, I doubt he ever considers race or gender, for good or bad, when he strikes back.  One of them shouted at an event that they were going to "impeach the MotherF*****", but that was OK.  Was it OK because Trump is white, male, and Republican?  No one tried to make that argument.  It was just a nasty outburst that went largely ignored by everyone but Trump.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/1/4/18168157/rashida-tlaib-trump-impeachment-motherfucker

Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2019, 07:14:36 pm »
cider   

Might have been a little more to Mussolini than that, don't you think?  Is this your substitution for shouting NAZI?   :wink:
Of course there was a lot more to Mussolini than there is to Trump (at least than is evident at the moment) no I was just commenting on his self satisfied smirk. It is very reminiscent of Benito Mussolini, just look at a few of his speeches (B M that is)
He used rabble rousing speeches too.
cider 

PS Do you really think I would be shouting Nazi? or that I would need a substitute,  I thought better of you!..... but there you go.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:38:25 pm by cidersabuzzin »

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2019, 07:24:13 pm »
no I was just commenting on his self satisfied smirk.

As I recall, both Obama and Bush Jr were accused of smirking.  Must be a president thing.  Or an "I don't like this president" thing.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2019, 08:51:14 pm »
no I was just commenting on his self satisfied smirk.

As I recall, both Obama and Bush Jr were accused of smirking.  Must be a president thing.  Or an "I don't like this president" thing.
You don't say! :wink: That makes two of us :)

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2019, 11:30:14 pm »
NO, Cider, I have no idea what you are referring to in another post. I think I just hit a tender spot you had no comeback to and you went off the deep end. As said before, truth hurts, don't it?

As for D.T., he sees no color. He would hit whites just as hard if white led terrorist countries had reps in our government tearing the US down.

PS. Are there any white led terrorist countries?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2019, 05:14:43 am »
NO, Cider, I have no idea what you are referring to in another post. I think I just hit a tender spot you had no comeback to and you went off the deep end. As said before, truth hurts, don't it?

As for D.T., he sees no color. He would hit whites just as hard if white led terrorist countries had reps in our government tearing the US down.

PS. Are there any white led terrorist countries?++
Now for the last time :rolleyes: I have stated quite categorically it was nothing you* said, it was another poster** on this thread who has come and gone! Hopefully. :rolleyes: Funnily enough I was paying you a compliment*** :smile: but if you'd rather I'd not.... it can be arranged. :cheesy:

++ Irish Nationalists. Supported by Noraid.

* iddee?

**iddee?

***Maybe you do have it stuck where the sun don't shine after all :cheesy:

Did you enjoy with the rest of the sheeples G&Ts rally in N Carolina?

cider the elder

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2019, 07:58:34 am »

OK. I misunderstood. I thought you were saying it was my post on another thread. Sorry about that.

No, like car races, I would rather watch it from my living room than fight all the crowds.

A compliment from you?? No wonder I didn't recognize it.   :shocked:   :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2019, 02:24:42 pm »
Cider I read some of your News clipping from the  BBC. (Blundering Babbling Communications)

I want to ask your opinion, why do the leftest media always seem to try to play race into their agendas? Everyone knows Mr Trump does not pick and choose, does he not attack any enemy, who is an enemy of the United States Constitution , weather they are foreign or domestic? No matter their race? Does he not also praise keepers and defenders of the Constitution no matter their race or background? Who is really the sheepeople? From the truthful standpoint,  it seems it is mostly the left?
Is it not his job to protect the Constitution from all enemies both foreign and domestic? After all he is the Commander in Chief . 
Quote from BBC:
Donald Trump was cheered at Wednesday's rally in North Carolina after continuing his attacks on the four non-white Democrat congresswomen, known as "The Squad".
Ben
Do you have a second occupation, if you have,  is it as a comedy scriptwriter? :cheesy: You could make a fortune writing comedy shows like the above. :wink:

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2019, 03:24:30 pm »

Quote from BBC:

Ben
Do you have a second occupation, if you have,  is it as a comedy scriptwriter? :cheesy: You could make a fortune writing comedy shows like the above. :wink:

Somehow I knew you would love it. You are a pretty good guesser!!! Most of the time.   :wink:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 03:53:01 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2019, 05:22:21 pm »

Quote from BBC:

Ben

Somehow I knew you would love it. You are a pretty good guesser!!! Most of the time.   :wink:
Ben

"Cider I read some of your News clipping from the  BBC. (Blundering Babbling Communications)"

The above is usually used by people who have things to hide and don't like the truth to come out :smile: Don't worry Ben I don't include you! :wink: Yet.
The BBC is regarded as the most trusted News organisation in the world :happy: :happy: :happy:
cider
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 09:50:32 am by cidersabuzzin »

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2019, 05:45:37 pm »
The BBC is regarded as the most trusted News organisation in the world :happy: :happy: :happy:
cider

Thanks Cider, I was wondering why they , meaning most liberal News networks, and now reading an article from BBC seeming to make race an issue. I wanted ask those questions. I have no squabble with BBC. I threw the (Blundering Babbling Communications) in just to get your interest,  I didn?t want you to be bored.  :grin: :wink:

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2019, 06:10:45 pm »
""The BBC is regarded as the most trusted News organisation in the world :happy: :happy: :happy:
cider""

References, please. Like links to statistics, maybe?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 08:10:42 pm by iddee »

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2019, 06:22:10 pm »
Ok Elder, it looks as the Younger has piped in and came out swinging !! I will step back and let you two big guns go at it. And May aI Add. May the Best Conservative Win!!  LOL :grin:
 :shocked:  :wink:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 06:33:10 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2019, 06:41:33 pm »
cider

Thanks Cider, I was wondering why they , meaning most liberal News networks, and now reading an article from BBC seeming to make race an issue. I wanted ask those questions. I have no squabble with BBC. I threw the (Blundering Babbling Communications) in just to get your interest,  I didn?t want you to be bored.  :grin: :wink:
Reading your posts I'm never bored, inordinately amused yes! How could one be bored with......... :cheesy: :wink:
I would not consider the BBC to be 'liberal' as in your sense of the word. At home they criticize all governments of whatever persuasion. Not necessarily appreciated by any of our political parties. Political parties here cannot buy advertising time on TV.
Around the world they are renowned for their factual reporting and have spawned numerous PBS organisations. Lots of countries around the world who wish to hear unbiased News tune in to the BBC World Service. Could you imagine the same for Fox News?.....in your dreams. :cheesy: 

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2019, 07:05:28 pm »
Could you imagine the same for Fox News?.....in your dreams.  :shocked:
 :grin: