Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Has Trump gone to far?  (Read 2371 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Has Trump gone to far?
« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2019, 02:49:47 pm »
Mr Trump once again  reminded Louisiana, America, and the World  last night, that he and his team of elected officials and with his cabinet, (he just said WE), are putting America first.  7 million Americans have been lifted off of food stamps. Since the election. Unemployment has reached its lowest rate in 50 years, unemployment for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Asian Americans, have hit the all time lowest rates in the history of our country. Wages are rising fast and they are growing twice as fast for low income workers, they have the biggest percentage increase. 1.3 million fewer children live in poverty than when Mr Trump was elected, 1.3 million people.  He cut a record number of job killing regulations.  He and his team, (he again said WE), have passed the largest package of tax cuts and reforms in American History. Nearly a trillion dollars has already been poured back home.  It?s coming back in. People had their money in other places and couldn?t bring it back in, it was prohibited the legislation was impossible but he and his team got rid of it, (again he said  WE), got rid of it.  Over  a TRILLION dollars has been brought back in and it?s being spent  building right here in the United States instead building over seas. Meanwhile THE  DEMOCRATS running for president have pledged to abolish American production of oil and natural gas. Oh that's wonderful !  In other words Democrats are promising to  annihilate  the Louisiana  economy he said.

Meanwhile.........https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/oct/13/iowa-trump-joni-ernst-senate-seat-unsteady
'tis all unravelling :cheesy:
cider TY
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2019, 08:31:54 am »
Yeah, I can't get my head around why Jim thinks farmers are doing great.  I suppose it is related to the belief that the american people elected Trump and not as a result of Russian intervention.
So the moron slaps china with tariffs and then ask for help in the next election?  Pure diplomacy.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2019, 02:14:48 pm »
Yeah, I can't get my head around why Jim thinks farmers are doing great.  I suppose it is related to the belief that the american people elected Trump and not as a result of Russian intervention.
So the moron slaps china with tariffs and then ask for help in the next election?  Pure diplomacy.

Your kind of thinking is the very reason we have allowed China to do the trade manipulation they have done.  "We can't fix it because someone might get hurt".  Yes, fixing this mess is going to hurt.  We should not have done most of the trade deals we have done, the way we have done them, since WW2. 

Is it your position that we should just carry on allowing the imbalance and currency manipulation that has been the norm of the past?
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2019, 06:14:02 pm »
Is it your position that we should just carry on allowing the imbalance and currency manipulation that has been the norm of the past?
Absolutely not.  The point is he can barely speak at a third grade level.  The problem will not be solved by someone with such a low level of intelligence.  It is a difficult problem that should be solved by a team and not someone hip shooting his way in thumbing his nose at the world.  The country needs to get off the dependency of China just like the dependency of oil.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2019, 07:33:41 pm »
The point is he can barely speak at a third grade level.  The problem will not be solved by someone with such a low level of intelligence.  It is a difficult problem that should be solved by a team and not someone hip shooting his way in thumbing his nose at the world.

This has gone on for decades using the standard diplomatic scolding.  It has not changed.  Seems like trying a different thing is called for?
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #125 on: October 15, 2019, 08:56:40 pm »
China just last week agreed to purchase 50 billion dollars worth of grain from us. The only hurt I see on the farmers is back problems from carrying that much money. As for education and intelligence, that man has more smarts in his little finger than you and I have in both our bodies.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #126 on: October 16, 2019, 08:39:38 am »
I would like to hear it from a Chinese official what the deal was and not from a liar.  So far the BBC has not disclosed any makings of the deal.  It probably never happened.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #127 on: October 16, 2019, 09:03:15 am »
If you would believe the Chinese, you are really beyond help.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2019, 05:41:30 pm »
If you would believe the Chinese, you are really beyond help.
I don't take anybodies word for anything.  But the last person I would believe is one who is know as a pathological liar.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #129 on: October 16, 2019, 07:14:14 pm »
Refer to reply #115 and 116.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #130 on: October 17, 2019, 09:09:18 am »
The world doesn't agree with your list.  The list only comes up when Trump or a Trump supporter is trying to change the subject of the obvious.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #131 on: October 17, 2019, 11:46:55 am »
The "world" does agree. The "media and the far left" doesn't agree. It's exactly that way with most truths these days.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2019, 05:33:14 am »
The "world" does agree. The "media and the far left" doesn't agree. It's exactly that way with most truths these days.

In a slightly different context, is the G&T drifting deeper into it? :wink:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50395015

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2019, 06:36:17 am »
""President Donald Trump directly asked about a Ukrainian investigation into his Democratic rival Joe Biden, a top US diplomat has unveiled.""

So now it is against federal law for a president to ask another country's president if a citizen is being investigated?? HA HA

"Bill Taylor, the acting ambassador to Ukraine, told an impeachment inquiry that a member of his staff was told Mr Trump was keen to push for the probe."

My cousin said his friend's girlfriend said Cider was bad in bed. Does that make it true?
:shocked:  :cheesy: :cheesy:

"Mr Trump says he does not recall making the remark. He denies any wrongdoing."

He probably didn't. Third or fourth hand gossip. AKA "fke news".

"Mr Biden hopes to run against Mr Trump next year. It is illegal to ask foreign entities for help to win an election."

:Is it also against the law to ask a foreign government to help catch an international crook? I don't think so."

""He is accused of withholding US military aid to Ukraine in order to pressure the country's new president to publicly announce a corruption inquiry into Mr Biden.""

"He sent military aid after Obummer sent only blankets. Maybe to wrap the bodies in?"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #134 on: November 14, 2019, 06:56:08 am »
My cousin said his friend's girlfriend said Cider was bad in bed. Does that make it true?
:shocked:  :cheesy:

Can I sue for libel over the above?  :shocked: In actual fact your compounding it by posting it in a public forum! :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 09:02:58 am by cidersabuzzin »

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #135 on: November 14, 2019, 07:20:21 am »
You can sue, mary, annie, carolyn, or whatever you want to do. Just be sure to have adam schitt for your star witness so I will be sure to win.   :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2019, 08:57:42 am »
I really loved when Taylor admitted he NEVER talked to Trump and that the Ukrainian president did not know he was being coerced until he read it on Politico.  Trump is really not doing a very good job of extortion if the victim doesn't even know they are being extorted...  I really liked when Taylor was read the testimony from Sondland as Taylor was explaining his impression that he got from Sondland, which Sondland says he got from Taylor, both of which said that Taylor's aid overheard some phone call (which Taylor says was Sondland and Trump but Sondland doesn't say one way or the other).  It's a whole chain of not even hearsay, but impressions based on hearsay and the hearsay is not even once removed... but two or three times removed. I did not hear one piece of testimony that would be admissible in a trial.  It's all hearsay and "my impression was..." and a lot of blap about how important the Ukraine is, which is not what the point is at all.  But in the end everyone hears what they want to hear.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #137 on: November 14, 2019, 09:23:02 am »
But in the end everyone hears what they want to hear.

^^^ This  ^^^
Tom

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2019, 09:26:04 am »
I really loved when Taylor admitted he NEVER talked to Trump and that the Ukrainian president did not know he was being coerced until he read it on Politico. 
LOL Mike I wonder what you would say if I was holding a gun to your head or maybe someone in your immediate family?  When someone is being extorted or bribed what they say may not be the truth until the one doing the extortion is behind bars.
"The fat lady has not sung."  Be patient.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #139 on: November 14, 2019, 09:31:59 am »
Ace. We are being patient. We are waiting for Hillary and all the other corruption politicians to go to jail.
Jim Altmiller