MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE COFFEE HOUSE ((( SOCIAL - ROOM )))

Has Trump gone to far?

(1/43) > >>

cidersabuzzin:
I think this says it all.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48982172

cider

kathyp:
Well, we have 4 congresswomen who are communists and nutters to boot.  None of them seem to like the country.  None of them seem to want to do anything to fix what they complain about.  All of them want free everything and open borders.  One of them, among the worst of the 4, was taken into this country as a refugee.  One of them, the worst of them for sure, foul-mouthed and Muslim centric to the exclusion of our allies and our policies. 
Now, I don't care what religion people are when they serve the country, but their job is to serve the country and none of these women are doing anything other than serving themselves and their special interests.  If you disagree with them, you are RACIST. 

So, he's not wrong and it has nothing to do with race or gender.  They'd like to make it about both, but screaming racist just really doesn't work anymore.  We have all gotten over being afraid of that one.  Same with Nazi!.  They have made the words meaningless.

iddee:
For one thing, it is a total lie. He told them to go back to their countries, fix the terror and corruption, get those governments right, then come back here and show us how it's done.
That's a lot different than the partial quote the media is spitting out.. which makes it a complete lie.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: iddee on July 15, 2019, 06:45:02 am ---For one thing, it is a total lie. He told them to go back to their countries, fix the terror and corruption, get those governments right, then come back here and show us how it's done.
That's a lot different than the partial quote the media is spitting out.. which makes it a complete lie.

--- End quote ---

Well that is about par for the course. These impostor Reporters will stop at nothing in order to deceive the public. Shameful but they have no shame. Equivocators...

cidersabuzzin:

--- Quote from: iddee on July 15, 2019, 06:45:02 am ---For one thing, it is a total lie. He told them to go back to their countries, fix the terror and corruption, get those governments right, then come back here and show us how it's done.

--- End quote ---
Just a thought iddee.....which countries were the three who were born in the US to go back to? The other one was twelve when she arrived in the US presumably having not much choice in the matter. What  does this say about other immigrants to the US who could very well be RW and successful? Is he saying they should go back to the countries they came from and not return until they had "sorted them out" No he's not, he is just using racist division to enhance his credentials with the gullible RW sheeples who believe what they are fed. The 'give me a funny hat so I don't have to think' sheeple. :rolleyes:
cider     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version