Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: true or false, it's a good laugh, and makes a bit of sense.  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: true or false, it's a good laugh, and makes a bit of sense.
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2019, 12:57:36 pm »
Well go on back to sleep you rascal, but if you  do you might miss iddees live action reply and I know you don?t want to miss that!
😁
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2019, 05:53:43 pm »
Well go on back to sleep you rascal, but if you  do you might miss iddees live action reply and I know you don?t want to miss that!
😁

What are you promising me! a live action show? will iddee be making an on air apology and admitting to being older than me :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: 
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2019, 12:17:25 am »
😁

What are you promising me! a live action show? will iddee be making an on air apology and admitting to being older than me :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Haa Haa good one.  :grin:
NO: No promises, was only speculation on my part.  As you see, I am not much on speculation in this case..  :shocked:  With his quick wit he usually comes back at you pretty fast. From what I understand he had a big day with Ace. 
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2019, 07:01:50 am »
Apology??  Please explain what that means. It's not in my vocabulary.   :tongue: :grin:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2019, 07:36:47 am »
Well I had wondered :wink:
apology
/əˈpɒlədʒi/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: apology; plural noun: apologies

a regretful acknowledgement of an offence or failure.
    "we owe you an apology"
    synonyms:   expression of regret, one's regrets
But then again you're a stranger to that as well. :cheesy:
cider the elder
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 05:10:35 pm by cidersabuzzin »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2019, 08:08:42 pm »
That's why I didn't understand it. I've never made a mistake or failed. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.   :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2019, 09:32:39 pm »
Well I had wondered :wink:
apology
/əˈpɒlədʒi/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: apology; plural noun: apologies

a regretful acknowledgement of an offence or failure.
    "we owe you an apology"
    synonyms:   expression of regret, one's regrets
But then again you're a stranger to that as well. :cheesy:
cider the elder

:grin:

That's why I didn't understand it. I've never made a mistake or failed. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.   :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:grin:

''I've never made a mistake''

Well telling Cider your birthdate was a biggie!! 
''Cider the elder'' will hold this over you for ever!  :grin: