Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: President Trump First US President Stepping into North Korea  (Read 301 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: President Trump First US President Stepping into North Korea
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 02:24:36 pm »
Mayor change from the past.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 03:56:20 pm »
Mayor change from the past.
Jim Altmiller

Yes Jim. difference of Night and Day.

Online van from Arkansas

• Field Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 06:18:02 pm »
To shake hands with the devil is not something I would boast about.  Mr. Kim, killed his own family members, killed high ranking generals and informs the people hard times are ahead so be prepared to eat grass.  Not a misspell, EAT GRASS.  Make no mistake Mr. Kim, is a ruthless leader that nearly starves his people to death.  Remember out US visitor, young fella, on vacation, takes a quick tour of N Korea and taken prisoner, then tortured.  The fella was returned?,,,!! brain dead, tortured to near death, he did in fact die.  Now I am not impressed at all by Trump pictured with Kim, a sickening photo.  I need that baggie that folks turn to for flight sickness.

I suppose we should free Charles Manson since we are making friends with the likes of Mr. Kim.

Just wait until Cider views this photo of Trump and Kim.

Van
Bless the Beekeepers.  Dealing with venomous insects takes courage, patience, dedication and a desire to be with nature.

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 09:52:56 pm »
To shake hands with the devil is not something I would boast about.  Mr. Kim, killed his own family members, killed high ranking generals and informs the people hard times are ahead so be prepared to eat grass.  Not a misspell, EAT GRASS.  Make no mistake Mr. Kim, is a ruthless leader that nearly starves his people to death.  Remember out US visitor, young fella, on vacation, takes a quick tour of N Korea and taken prisoner, then tortured.  The fella was returned?,,,!! brain dead, tortured to near death, he did in fact die.  Now I am not impressed at all by Trump pictured with Kim, a sickening photo.  I need that baggie that folks turn to for flight sickness.

I suppose we should free Charles Manson since we are making friends with the likes of Mr. Kim.

Just wait until Cider views this photo of Trump and Kim.

Van

Since
Charles Manson is dead turning him loose will make no difference.

To shake hands with any leader of any country in fair,  good faith,  by our President is commendable in my opinion.  Irregardless of weather The enemy is sincere or not Mr Trump has no way of knowing. How else do you suggest starting diplomacy? Or do you suggest we do not use diplomacy with Kim? The devil? Any one who is not for God is against him says the word. So where does that leave your suggestion?  Do you have the same suggestions for most of the other countries which have bad leaders or have had bad leaders? Perhaps you are right, maybe we should not deal with any country that has an evil leader, not try and come to terms with talk and negotiate FIRST? Perhaps we should not trade with any country which has a reputation for such ruthlessness?  Which many do we in which trade EVEN NOW. China is one very good example. Are you suggesting to stick our heads in the sand, leaving Kim alone to develop nucs as the previous Presidents have done, both Democrat and Republican? Should President Trump not FIRST try diplomacy when diplomacy is now and finally an option, Thanks to his tough stance which has lead to this point in history? Or should we just go in blasting?  Is diplomacy not a first part of any forward motion? Especially since Mr Trump has not moved his line in the sand on this one? Unlike others did with Kim.
  Without diplomacy will these same starving people of NK that you mentioned which may have to resort eating grass, continue to starve? Or will they thrive better eating grass? I bet these same starving people of NK would not agree with you? I bet they are happy that President Trump came to their country? And I bet same are happy they President Trump and Kim started (negotiations)? I bet they were happy to see President Trump there? Yes, perhaps we should not deal or trade with any county which has different values than our own? Hum, We now trade with Germany, Vietnam, and other countries who were once our bitter enemy. Does that mean we agree with them and their views? What did the North Vietnamese do to the Cambodian people? Should we stop all communication with them?  Should we stop all trade with them. Should President Trump leave them on the steps as Obama Did  Benjamin Netanyahu with no red carpet upon which to be greeted? No handshake?
  As Ron Paul once said trade is good. That does not mean we agree with kim or we must kiss his hind side as some of the previous administrations did. Do you not agree?
  I do not know what Cisersabuzzin will do or say. But I am glad to see President Trump extend the right hand of Christian fellowship to the North Koreans. And if his hand is slapped and if WE are double crossed by Kim and they continue to strive to research and attempt to build nucs and I don?t mean bee boxes, You tell me....
Phillip

Online van from Arkansas

• Field Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 11:27:58 pm »
Why are you attacking me so ferociously? 

You used the word SUGGEST 6 times.  I never suggested any thing.

Maybe I should take a break from Beemaster and let things cool down.  Not leaving, just a break.  The above text from a good friend is a bit rough, kinda hurts to be honest.

Hope everyone has a beautiful 4th of July.
Blessings
Van
Bless the Beekeepers.  Dealing with venomous insects takes courage, patience, dedication and a desire to be with nature.

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2019, 12:06:19 am »

Maybe I should take a break from Beemaster and let things cool down.  Not leaving, just a break.  The above text from a good friend is a bit rough, kinda hurts to be honest.

Blessings
Van

Did you not say President Trump shaking hands with Kim Is like shaking hands with the devil and nothing to boast about. it is Just simply, I do not agree with you 100 percent of the time, this does not mean I am attacking you. Even Peter and Paul did not agree 100 percent of the time. Is that true? By the way I am no Paul and I would not think that you would claim to be a Peter either.  I did ASK you six questions inquiring what do or what would you suggest of these six.  If you take that as an attack then you are wrong. What do you suggest he do instead of starting off with a hand shake, if the President is there in good faith? Is not a handshake a show of good faith on the side of both parties?  Mr Van You can go back and read every post that I have ever posted concerning you here form the very start of my time here and I have agreed with you almost every time, I have took up for you, respected you, and pampered you because of that same respect. I am going to tell you like iddee and cider told me. In the coffeehouse you have to be prepared to receive opposing opinions and have your thick skin on. Because I do not see it your way does not mean I do not care for you or not respect you, it means I disagree with you THIS Time and ask these questions to you wanting to hear your opinion. You are in the coffeehouse a place where you or I can freely voice our opinions and at the same time be prepared to have those opinions challenged, along with asking one another questions if we please. Is this not correct? I apologize to you for offending you. That was not my intent. I especially want to apologize for hurting you. As that was not my intent either. You are my friend and I do not want this to come between our friendship. The truth of the matter was my intent along with a clear understanding of your position of each question.  Perhaps it is I who should back off with my opinions as they seem to be out of style these days. 
Phillip
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 12:39:27 am by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2019, 05:59:48 am »

Blessings
Van

Did you not say President Trump shaking hands with Kim Is like shaking hands with the devil and nothing to boast about. it is Just simply, I do not agree with you 100 percent of the time, this does not mean I am attacking you. Even Peter and Paul did not agree 100 percent of the time. Is that true? By the way I am no Paul and I would not think that you would claim to be a Peter either.  I did ASK you six questions inquiring what do or what would you suggest of these six.  If you take that as an attack then you are wrong. What do you suggest he do instead of starting off with a hand shake, if the President is there in good faith? Is not a handshake a show of good faith on the side of both parties?  Mr Van You can go back and read every post that I have ever posted concerning you here form the very start of my time here and I have agreed with you almost every time, I have took up for you, respected you, and pampered you because of that same respect. I am going to tell you like iddee and cider told me. In the coffeehouse you have to be prepared to receive opposing opinions and have your thick skin on. Because I do not see it your way does not mean I do not care for you or not respect you, it means I disagree with you THIS Time and ask these questions to you wanting to hear your opinion. You are in the coffeehouse a place where you or I can freely voice our opinions and at the same time be prepared to have those opinions challenged, along with asking one another questions if we please. Is this not correct? I apologize to you for offending you. That was not my intent. I especially want to apologize for hurting you. As that was not my intent either. You are my friend and I do not want this to come between our friendship. The truth of the matter was my intent along with a clear understanding of your position of each question.  Perhaps it is I who should back off with my opinions as they seem to be out of style these days. 
Phillip
Now don't start bickering you two, just attack me! that's what I'm here for! (and to tweak iddee's ear) :cheesy:
cider
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2019, 06:06:20 am »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Good post, Cider.

Now you kids cut it out or I'll tell your daddy when he gets home and he'll take you to the woodshed.   :angry: :angry:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2019, 10:26:52 am »
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Good post, Cider.

Now you kids cut it out or I'll tell your daddy when he gets home and he'll take you to the woodshed.   :angry: :angry:

Now don't start bickering you two, just attack me! that's what I'm here for! (and to tweak iddee's ear) :cheesy:
cider
[/quote]

Thanks fellows, i May not always agree with you, but I have come to love each one of you including Mr Van. My Friends. 
Phillip