Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Is impeachment close?  (Read 10297 times)

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: Is impeachment close?
« Reply #300 on: June 11, 2020, 07:50:58 am »
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 08:15:07 am by iddee »
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #301 on: June 11, 2020, 08:56:11 am »
and is now hiding in his bunker planning his comeback?
cider
He had everything in his power to clinch the election with the covid crisis but he is so freaking stupid.  He let the world see how he handles a real crisis.  What a fake.  Third world countries are showing more leadership.  We still need supplies from China for the next wave of covid which is right on our door step.  Our country needs to come together to defeat it and every chance he gets he drives a wedge.  I think the death of a black man will get the credit for uniting this country in an era of hate.  Sleepy Joe will just ride the wave and maybe take the credit.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #302 on: June 11, 2020, 09:05:21 am »
and is now hiding in his bunker planning his comeback?
cider
He had everything in his power to clinch the election with the covid crisis but he is so freaking stupid.  He let the world see how he handles a real crisis.  What a fake.  Third world countries are showing more leadership.  We still need supplies from China for the next wave of covid which is right on our door step.  Our country needs to come together to defeat it and every chance he gets he drives a wedge.  I think the death of a black man will get the credit for uniting this country in an era of hate.  Sleepy Joe will just ride the wave and maybe take the credit.

All the hate I have been seeing is coming from and being spewed from the left. Is that the credit that Skipping Brain Joe is wanting and being given? If so he deserves it. Actually he deserves nothing less.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 09:18:54 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #303 on: June 11, 2020, 10:43:10 am »
You and your leftist brain washers would turn anything he says or does around to go from the actual helping to your fake alarms of hurting. SORRY, you have 4 years and 5 months of idiotic ideas to think up, so get ready.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #304 on: June 11, 2020, 11:40:24 am »
> You and your leftist brain washers would turn anything he says or does around to go from the actual helping to your fake alarms of hurting

Sad but true.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #305 on: June 11, 2020, 03:16:29 pm »
You and your leftist brainwashers would turn anything he says or does around to go from the actual helping to your fake alarms of hurting. SORRY, you have 4 years and 5 months of idiotic ideas to think up, so get ready.
..........but, does this not happen both ways? You surely cannot believe it happens in one way only. If not, you're just a putter away from megalomania :wink:
I suppose the ones joining him in the bunker are getting a little jumpy.
cider
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #306 on: June 11, 2020, 04:38:09 pm »
Of course it works 2 ways. I try to reverse the washing of all the liberals I can, before they go off the deep end. Even try to bring some back after they fall off the edge, like a certain English friend of mine.   :wink:  :sad:  :cheesy: :cheesy:

Doesn't look like bunker life to me.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-trump-tulsa-juneteenth

But on the other hand, where is sleepy Joe? They can't get him out of the basement.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 04:48:10 pm by iddee »

*Shel Silverstein*

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #307 on: June 12, 2020, 05:32:23 am »
Of course it works 2 ways. I try to reverse the washing of all the liberals I can, before they go off the deep end. Even try to bring some back after they fall off the edge, like a certain English friend of mine.   :wink:  :sad:  :cheesy: :cheesy:

Doesn't look like bunker life to me.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-trump-tulsa-juneteenth

But on the other hand, where is sleepy Joe? They can't get him out of the basement.
Admittedly, it could be seen as taking 'social distancing' to extremes. :wink: Only wish the G&T would do the same! :cheesy:
cider
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #308 on: June 12, 2020, 06:41:59 am »
Another liberal that can't make up his mind. Is Trump hiding in the bunker, or in the public too much? Either way, you find fault. That's the left's problem. TDS, TDS, TDS.

*Shel Silverstein*