Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: A thought about the border ...  (Read 3719 times)

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
Re: A thought about the border ...
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2019, 08:52:54 am »
but a wall would stop the biggest majority of Illegal Invaders for sure!!
Ben, you could only arrive at that conclusion by watching Fox news.  Fox news is no more credible then your 45th.
Walls have been built and are already approved to be build but the number of illegal invaders steadily increase.  Because the wall by itself is useless.  No different than a barbed wire fence to keep cows in if the farmer doesn't pay attention to his cows.

Look at the dog and pony show with the next Attorney General hearings.  He says he is not going to stop the Mueller investigation but when asked if he will make it public, he balks.  Do you support not knowing?  Do you support the truth being kept from the american people?  This is the brain washing you are letting happen when you live for Fox news.  The 45th is a criminal on many counts and the only man in the history of our country to steal an election with Russian help.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2019, 08:54:05 am »
#Where's Mitch
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2019, 10:46:42 am »
""Do you support the truth being kept from the american people?""

If the American people can't be told without telling the enemy, YES, I support keeping it secret.

The military has a saying.  No info given until receiver has a reason to know. If the people have no reason to know, but the enemy does, then keep it secret, by all means.

Yes, stay away from Fox news if the truth scares the daylights out of you.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2019, 11:05:26 am »
but a wall would stop the biggest majority of Illegal Invaders for sure!!
Ben, you could only arrive at that conclusion by watching Fox news.

Ace, once more I must agree with you, IN PART, as trying to be a open minded person looking for the truth of things, its sad to see that fox is the only news station that will interview families of victims of murders, deaths, rapes, drunk drivers terrorist, by illegals.  Why is this? These parents in this video, were only a handful of parents who have lost their children to the hands of illegal immigrants! Wonder why the other news stations have not, and REFUSE to interview the parents of victims, persons harmed, injured, or killed as a result of crime, accident, or other event or actions, at the hands of illegal immigrants? And since you noticed, this as have I, and its no secret Ace, so has the REST OF OUR  NATION noticed. Have you also noticed that the number of open-minded reporters on fox has dwindled down to only a few, and that the terrorist have now resorted to attacking these, so special, strong, courageous, truth seeking reporters? Just recently attacking Tucker Carlsons home!  Violently beating the door of his home as he was at the studio, TERRORIZING his poor sweet wife and children!!  FORCING them to HIDE in a closet, shaking , trembling, crying, for their daddy, as he was at work, trying to make a living for them!! While other were damaging his property! Now unlike Nancy, Tucker didnt have a fence, wall or other barricades and he shouldn't have needed one!! For Petes Sake Ace, Is this what you support Ace? WELL IS IT???? Would you have been outside of their home, joining in on the "FUN" of terrorizing poor women and children? Thank God that his family survived this attack. But I doubt that these poor innocent children will ever forget or overcome the trauma that was inflicted on them that TERRIFYING NIGHT. They will have to go the REST OF THEIR LIVES trembling in fear of the Nice, Sweet, tolerant, "good seeking" DEMOCRATIC PARTY!  YOUR PARTY ACE? YOUR PARTY ACE?  Sadly the parents that were on the fox interview, The parents of murdered children, and, AS YOU SEEM TO BE SUGGESTING , PARENTS TRYING TO BRAINWASH ME WITH THE DEATH OF THEIR CHILDREN!! And if this is what your are suggesting and what you support, then I must say, Shame on you Ace , shame on you!!!!  And again SHAME ON YOU!!!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 11:32:31 am by Ben Framed »
38 Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.
39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us
40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
Matthew 27:38 & Luke 23:39-43 Two Witnesses of Jesus

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2019, 11:13:47 am »
""Do you support the truth being kept from the american people?""

If the American people can't be told without telling the enemy, YES, I support keeping it secret.

The military has a saying.  No info given until receiver has a reason to know. If the people have no reason to know, but the enemy does, then keep it secret, by all means.

Yes, stay away from Fox news if the truth scares the daylights out of you.

Sorry iddee, I wasn't trying to talk over you, you had sent your response in as I was preparing mine and when I hit send the pop up told me another response had been made. But you Sir are right!!
38 Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.
39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us
40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2019, 11:18:16 am »
Meanwhile in this morning's news..
A group of California parents, mostly mothers, whose children were killed or injured by illegals, tried to gain access to Nancy Pelosi.  They were not allowed into her office.
Another beautiful example of Demorats' effective use of a wall to keep out undesirables.
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2019, 11:21:01 am »
Meanwhile in this morning's news..
A group of California parents, mostly mothers, whose children were killed or injured by illegals, tried to gain access to Nancy Pelosi.  They were not allowed into her office.
Another beautiful example of Demorats' effective use of a wall to keep out undesirables.

Thanks Hops, Sad

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2019, 11:29:21 am »
He says he is not going to stop the Mueller investigation but when asked if he will make it public, he balks.

It is always foolish to make a statement like that about something you have not seen.  If parts of it have to be redacted, he would be called a lier for having made the statement.

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2019, 11:47:20 am »
Thanks, Ben. That was one great post.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2019, 12:39:58 pm »

There is an oft-repeated CW that immigrants commit fewer crimes than those born here.  I have yet to find reliable stats that back that.  Never mind the conversation usually has to do with illegals and not immigrants. 

even if it applied to illegals and you forget the original crimes of coming in, getting false papers to work, etc. the fact remains that any crime committed by an illegal is one that need not have happened if they were not here.  Unless you are a "Final Destination" believer, these families would still have their loved ones with them if not for an illegal being here and taking their life.
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2019, 01:19:39 pm »
Why is this?
Because it supports the propaganda of the top criminal, the 45th.  There are atrocities all over the world.  They are not even close to the majority of them committed by illegals.  And second it portrays Democrats as not caring or doing anything to prevent illegals from coming in.  This is part of the Fox news brainwashing.  However #Where's Mitch, is real and he now is the stumbling block for a bi-partisan agreement to fund the government.  Did Fox news report that he is hiding and preventing an agreement.  I doubt it.
Just keep in mind Ben, it is hurting the farmers now ... and they ain't happy.  It is all fun and games until it hits home.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2019, 01:33:20 pm »
Because it supports the propaganda of the top criminal, the 45th.  There are atrocities all over the world.  They are not even close to the majority of them committed by illegals.  And second it portrays Democrats as not caring or doing anything to prevent illegals from coming in.  This is part of the Fox news brainwashing.  However #Where's Mitch, is real and he now is the stumbling block for a bi-partisan agreement to fund the government.  Did Fox news report that he is hiding and preventing an agreement.  I doubt it.
Just keep in mind Ben, it is hurting the farmers now ... and they ain't happy.  It is all fun and games until it hits home.

And the fact that if the illegals were not here they would not be committing crimes here?  I am sure those impacted by illegals crimes, from child trafficking to murder will be happy to know that statistically, most illegals are "law-abiding". 

You know that the agreement has to come first from the house, right?  The Senate does not originate legislation.  Probably want to start with Nancy and find out why she won't even talk about a compromise.  Assuming she can hold a coherent thought long enough to negotiate...if she can't there's probably someone she can send. 
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2019, 02:38:21 pm »
 "" There are atrocities all over the world.  They are not even close to the majority of them committed by illegals.""

Are you serious?

Name one place the commitment of atrocities are legal. There is a very good example of non-fox, or fake, news.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2019, 02:59:57 pm »
Probably want to start with Nancy and find out why she won't even talk about a compromise.
All compromises have been rejected by Trump so far.  Mitch is not bringing the current compromises to a vote in the senate because he knows he will have to override the rejection by Trump.  It is a game the republicans are playing with peoples lives.  At first they thought it would just affect democrats and now it is hitting their base.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2019, 03:51:43 pm »
Probably want to start with Nancy and find out why she won't even talk about a compromise.
All compromises have been rejected by Trump so far.  Mitch is not bringing the current compromises to a vote in the senate because he knows he will have to override the rejection by Trump.  It is a game the republicans are playing with peoples lives.  At first they thought it would just affect democrats and now it is hitting their base.

I could and can debate with you about the debates and realize that any debate will be undebatable. It seems that your whole philosophy is centered around the hatred for President Trump and nothing else or anything else matters. So it seems that I will have to be more serious and direct!!  Ah haahaahha

So Here it is!!!!

Ace, I have a very important question for you.... actually two questions

How is your bee situation?  Have you had time to find more since your move to Florida?

Phillip Hall "Ben Framed"

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2019, 04:22:04 pm »
@ Ace Just keep in mind Ben, it is hurting the farmers now ... and they ain't happy.  It is all fun and games until it hits home.

Yes it is hurting the farmers Ace.  but I wish for you to keep in mind, the South use to be referred to as the Solid South. Solid meaning democrats could, would, and did, count on their citizens from the South voting democrat. Every Southern State, each one, could be counted of to vote the democratic party ticket,  straight down the line.   All that changed as the democratic party strongly shifted to the hard left, leaving the once loyal, obedient, faithful, Southerners far behind without a strong party in which to uphold, or a democratic party in which philosophies they could continue to support or believe in. These farmers and their children and children's children know what is going on, you can bet on that, and, who is really the blame for the shutdown. We don't have to watch the news to understand this. Fox or CNN or anyone else. Your party has made a HUGE ERROR in judgement on this matter just as it has made huge errors in other matters in the past. Your party doesn't seem to be able to learn from its mistakes, but your party has perfected the art of blasting out hate and division into a science!!  So Sad
Now Ace, Im not a debater or politician, why don't we talk about something that we can agree on;  Bees!!! :grin:

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2019, 05:51:50 pm »
Trump says... There is one item I want and must have. Everything else is is compromizable
Pelozi says. Since he is only firm on one item, let's deny it solidly, then we can blame him for it all. The country isn't important. Fighting him is. Nothing he can offer will make us give him that one item. It's minor, but it will stop all negotiations and we can blame him

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline CoolBees

• Field Bee
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2019, 12:11:03 am »
... I am sure those impacted by illegals crimes, from child trafficking to murder will be happy to know that statistically, most illegals are "law-abiding".  ...

There should be a :Hits-the-Nail-on-the-Head: emoji.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2019, 08:23:29 am »
Every Southern State, each one, could be counted of to vote the democratic party ticket,  straight down the line.
Ben, this is the sad state of affairs we are in.  In general a citizen should never do that.  Keep in mind that no matter what you register as it is not a cast vote.  You are not required to vote along party lines.  As you said both parties swing with the wind.  They are all part of the swamp.  But you can change affiliations every election.  If there are going to be 20 democrats bidding for the ticket it makes sense to be part of that process.
I thought we were talking bees on the bee forum.  This is the forum reserved for crap and getting Iddee's and Kathy's goat. :wink:
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2019, 08:26:52 am »
Trump says... There is one item I want and must have. Everything else is is compromizable
Pelozi says. Since he is only firm on one item, let's deny it solidly, then we can blame him for it all. The country isn't important. Fighting him is. Nothing he can offer will make us give him that one item. It's minor, but it will stop all negotiations and we can blame him

Could you show me that video?  That would be some serious automation if Fox produced it.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it