Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Mattos? response Don Lemon on CNN  (Read 460 times)

Online sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
Mattos? response Don Lemon on CNN
« on: January 13, 2019, 07:26:53 am »

This is a great read,, well worth the few minutes it takes to digest it. Thank God there are Americans like this. The question is: Are there enough ??

Thursday, November 1, 2018 ? Former US Navy SEAL, Ephraim Mattos, has responded to comments made by Don Lemon on CNN?s Cuomo Prime Time.
?We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them.? ? Don Lemon on CNN (October 29, 2018)

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Here is Mattos? response:
After surviving three wars, a gunshot wound, a near fatal drowning, a failed parachute, Taliban ambushes, ISIS snipers, mortars, mine-fields, suicide bombers and laying down my life for the cause of freedom while fighting shoulder-to-shoulder with my brother Arabs, Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Animists, and Atheists, I have now returned home to the USA where a CNN host has labelled me as a radicalized right wing terrorist simply because of my gender and the color of my skin.

I represent just one of the hundreds of thousands of conservative white men who have fought to preserve freedom in this great Nation and in other nations. My forefathers are the 3% who founded this Republic against the might of the British Army. It was white Conservative men who died by the tens of thousands after charging into our southern states to free our black brothers from the slavery imposed on them by the Liberal left. We were the ones who acknowledged that women have a right to vote. We held the line in WWI and charged the beaches of Normandy in WWII. We have fought for freedom and liberty for generations and we continue to do so today alongside all of our brothers and sisters regardless of their race or religion.

In the early 1930s, Hitler said the same thing about the Jews that Don Lemon of CNN just said about white men. This is the true face of the Democratic Party. First they enslaved and killed blacks, and now they use them to spew hatred and lies against the very people who have fought for generations to free them and uplift them.

Remember that when you vote.

One final thought: To make a point, I have referred to myself as a ?white male? in the previous sentences multiple times, but I must make it clear that I identify as simply ?American,? not as ?white? or ?male? or ?Republican.?

Although blatantly racist and hateful, do not let Don Lemon?s ignorant words drive you into viewing yourself only by your race and religion. Identity politics does not lead to freedom. It only leads to hatred and division and an ?us vs. them? mentality.
If CNN does not fire Don Lemon, it only goes to show that they are truly the ?enemy of the people.?
? Ephraim Mattos, Former US Navy SEAL

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
Re: Mattos? response Don Lemon on CNN
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 09:26:17 am »
And from another American combat veteran, who "just happens" to be a white male.

AMEN
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 09:42:28 am »
Jim after that post, I'm Afraid you might have to shut the coffee house down! I seriously doubt that our far left leaning friends will respond.  This could he end of the debates !!  😊😁

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 10:34:22 am »
They will respond as soon as they quit crying.   :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 10:36:30 am »

:cheesy:

Online sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 11:05:34 am »
Jim after that post, I'm Afraid you might have to shut the coffee house down! I seriously doubt that our far left leaning friends will respond.  This could he end of the debates !!  😊😁
🤗

Online sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2019, 11:06:01 am »
🤗

Offline SiWolKe

• House Bee
    • www.VivaBiene.de
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2019, 11:30:02 am »
Do you US people fear 2024?

Online sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2019, 11:53:23 am »
We are hoping we have another candidate as strong as Trump to carry on what he started.
Jim

Offline Ben Framed

• Queen Bee
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2019, 12:21:47 pm »

SiWolke, Im sure that there are many things about the US that you can't begin to understand, as there are many things about Germany and other countries that I simply do not understand, and i don't pretend to know. Things that leave me scratching my head sometimes, and I feel sure that you can say the same about America. But being I am not  a citizen of other countries beside my on, I try to stay out of their affairs. It is hard enough keeping up with what is going on here  in America, than to try to figure out Europes and other countries problems. But I do care about you and your county and I honestly wish the very best for you folks in other nations and wish for your Nations peace, prospretity, hope, and love for your families, friends and neighbors for now and the future. I am very happy that you are here on this forum, as well as other folks form all around the world, sharing information about our beloved honey bee and the blessing form God when he included the honey bee in his plans for creation! Just another gift from our Heavenly Father which he bestowed on us. I wish Gods Love to you and the love of his Son, in whom he was well pleased who came here, walked among us, knew the temptations of sin yet he himself sinned not, that he may lay his life down as a sacrifice, with out spot or blemish for our sin, all sin, that he may pay the price and redeem us unto himself so that where he is, we may be also!  He and he alone is all I fear. I know nothing of 2024, I am not even promised tomorrow, but I do know who does know, and it is he that I trust and he alone. I don't even trust our President as mush as some do because I realize he is a man just as we all are and may disappoint us tremendously!  Why was our nation was once great? If you ever visit here take a second to look on our currency, weather coin or bill and you will read In God We Trust. That is what made America great and the only thing that will make America Great again.   God Bless you SiWolKe

Sincerely, Phillip Hall "Ben Framed"

Offline SiWolKe

• House Bee
    • www.VivaBiene.de
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2019, 12:44:19 pm »

That?s a very nice post Phillip, although you say to me to better keep to myself.
I will from now on.
 :wink:

Cheers to befriend with a coke and hamburger, ok?

Offline Ben Framed

• Queen Bee
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2019, 12:55:15 pm »

That?s a very nice post Phillip, although you say to me to better keep to myself.
I will from now on.
 :wink:

Cheers to befriend with a coke and hamburger, ok?

A coke and a hamburger sounds good!! yes please!! Hee hee
Your comments are always welcome, I can only speak for myself. My mind just cannot take in all the information about the going ons around the world as we have so many problems here. If we Americans can unite, sincerely, One Nation under God Indivisible, and truly believe in Liberty and Justice for all, a Nation of The People For The People and by the People, as in the times of our past, then we would learn to be better friends to our neighbors here and form other countries as well. Thank you for your kind words! If you are ever in America, I will be happy to buy that hamburger and coke for you!

Thanks for extending your hand in friendship! I fully accept and offer mine to you as well!!
Phillip Hall ''Ben Framed'' 

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2019, 01:15:28 pm »
Although I agree with a lot of Ben's post, I will vehemently disagree with his outlook on learning about other countries. I love to hear the thoughts and opinions of our international members. When I went to Germany in 1965, I was astonished to learn how reclusive the USA was. I knew nothing about Germany. Not even that it isn't Germany. It is Deutschland. The language is not German, it is Deutsch.

SiWolKe, please keep posting as you have before. I enjoy it immensely.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Queen Bee
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2019, 01:49:52 pm »
Although I agree with a lot of Ben's post, I will vehemently disagree with his outlook on learning about other countries. I love to hear the thoughts and opinions of our international members. When I went to Germany in 1965, I was astonished to learn how reclusive the USA was. I knew nothing about Germany. Not even that it isn't Germany. It is Deutschland. The language is not German, it is Deutsch.

SiWolKe, please keep posting as you have before. I enjoy it immensely.

Thanks iddee, I must have misrepresent myself, I do love learning about other countries, their way of life, I love hearing about the Black Forrest, Parris, Rome, London, Japan, and on and on. This is a big world, so many beautiful and wonderful tings to see and do!  The people there, the lay out of the country side, I love seeing the pictures sent from our members form all over the world! I don't just look at the bee hives, but at the background and my imagination runs away at the beauty of the land!
  Our family lost a dear loved one at the battle of the bulge, and may I add right at Christmas time. When I read a post form our good friends in that area of the world,  I think of this and am happy that our countries are now friends! This was many years before my time but I have heard how sad a time it was for my family.
  I have friends form all over the world. Folks in France, England, Guatemala, Mexico,Canada, and many other places, I just can't understand some of the things that their leaders do, but am I suppose to?  Is it not each sovereign nations right and should be, to Govern as they see fit?  i'm sure that some of the decisions our leaders make here have to leave other nations scratching their heads also, therefore,  I try to stay out of the affairs of other countries and things and going ons, done within their borders, their boundaries. However, I do expect and am free to scold the goings on of my own country, when I see decisions which are made in error and do not line up with The Constitution, being it was written Of the People, For the People, and by the People.
  And as I said to SiWolKe back in post #11 I had thought that would have cleared up any doubt by SiWolKe or anyone else who may misunderstood me.
''A coke and a hamburger sounds good!! yes please!! Hee hee
Your comments are always welcome, I can only speak for myself. My mind just cannot take in all the information about the going ons around the world as we have so many problems here. If we Americans can unite, sincerely, One Nation under God Indivisible, and truly believe in Liberty and Justice for all, a Nation of The People For The People and by the People, as in the times of our past, then we would learn to be better friends to our neighbors here and form other countries as well. Thank you for your kind words! If you are ever in America, I will be happy to buy that hamburger and coke for you!
Thanks for extending your hand in friendship! I fully accept and offer mine to you as well!!
Phillip Hall ''Ben Framed''  ""

Again thanks iddee I hope that clears that up  :oops:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 02:09:36 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline CoolBees

• House Bee
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2019, 10:00:30 pm »
And from another American combat veteran, who "just happens" to be a white male.

AMEN

X2 - that is extremely well written.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline SiWolKe

• House Bee
    • www.VivaBiene.de
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2019, 04:40:15 am »
Whenever societies change and the superiour people suddenly become inferiour there is a fear of revenge.

But almost never this happens.

If we have no trust in the powers we pray to we are afraid to loose control. This fear is wanted by the social media and by the press.

Look around, it?s a bright world! Perhaps we should all fast media for a while and suddenly our leaders have to make their homework again instead of promoting people?s hate just to be elected. I mean both sides.

Thanks for adressing me in such a kind way! I never wanted to offend anyone. I?m sad, the countries are drifting apart.

Offline blackforest beekeeper

• Field Bee
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2019, 05:46:06 am »
It`s a bit off topic, but....

....US-ambassador Grenell has written some letters to some German companies, threatening with US sanctions if they participate in North Stream 2 (gas pipeline from Russia).
Is that liberty? Or is that just a thing for American citizens? I call it suppression, influencing of will, of freedom.

One left wing-politician said even something like: "US-ambassodor Grenell seems to feel like a proconsul of the imperator in Washington."

All in all the tone in the European press is: "Dear Americans, we`d very much like to have our energy-politics we think them to be right."

Offline Ben Framed

• Queen Bee
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2019, 08:07:25 am »
Whenever societies change and the superiour people suddenly become inferiour there is a fear of revenge.

But almost never this happens.

If we have no trust in the powers we pray to we are afraid to loose control. This fear is wanted by the social media and by the press.

Look around, it?s a bright world! Perhaps we should all fast media for a while and suddenly our leaders have to make their homework again instead of promoting people?s hate just to be elected. I mean both sides.

Thanks for adressing me in such a kind way! I never wanted to offend anyone. I?m sad, the countries are drifting apart.

I assume you are directing the above to me, I have to confess that all you said is completely over my head. I have no Idea what your meaning is or who you are directing this toward, your people my people or another people. As far as addressing you so kindly I will
Say you are welcome. And as far as you offending anyone, I don't know that you have. As far as our countries drifting apart, I didn't realize they were, Until I read your and black Forrest replies. That is why our founding fathers warned us about being entangled in foreign affairs, There is so much room for misunderstanding. Trade is a good thing as long as both parties are happy with the trade and the trade agreements. Now, again, if you come to America I will be happy to buy that hamburger and coke for yiou!! But here in America we also add an order of "French fries". We need to  beep it international!! Yum 😊😁
Kind  Reguards,
Phillip
  Oh!! Please let me add, I hope by the time you get here Jim will not only have his pilots licenses, but also an airplane!! Maybe we can talk him into taking us for a tour of the USA. I know that is reaching Jim but keep it in mind!! HAA HAA HAA  :grin:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 10:25:32 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Ben Framed

• Queen Bee
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2019, 08:29:38 am »
It`s a bit off topic, but....

....US-ambassador Grenell has written some letters to some German companies, threatening with US sanctions if they participate in North Stream 2 (gas pipeline from Russia).
Is that liberty? Or is that just a thing for American citizens? I call it suppression, influencing of will, of freedom.

One left wing-politician said even something like: "US-ambassodor Grenell seems to feel like a proconsul of the imperator in Washington."

All in all the tone in the European press is: "Dear Americans, we`d very much like to have our energy-politics we think them to be right."

Blackforrest , I do not  know what this is about and have not heard of it. Our countries founding  fathers warned us about becoming entangled in foreign affairs. As there is so much room for misunderstandings. I will add my first sentences to you as I first said to Sibylle in post #9, " SiWolke, Im sure that there are many things about the US that you can't begin to understand, as there are many things about Germany and other countries that I simply do not understand, and i don't pretend to know." But let me add this, I have always had a admiration for the German people and was happy when Ronald Regan ask Mr Gorbachev to tear down the wall that  divided your Nation for so many years. Allowing the German people a free and clear opperitunity to come together and be your best! I wish you and your citizens much happiness and prosperity for now and the years to come. And as I said to SiWolke, if you come to America I will be happy to buy a Hamburger, coke, and fries for you, in friendship as well.
Kind Reguards,
Phillip Hall

Offline SiWolKe

• House Bee
    • www.VivaBiene.de
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2019, 11:43:27 am »

Superiour or inferiour, I should have used other terms, it?s not right.
Majority or minority it is.
Whether people feel superiour has nothing to do with their numbers.

Phillip:
But let me add this, I have always had a admiration for the German people and was happy when Ronald Regan ask Mr Gorbachev to tear down the wall that  divided your Nation for so many years. Allowing the German people a free and clear opperitunity to come together and be your best!

This led to some problems we have to overcome yet. We are still divided in our minds and many disadvantages followed.
You would not believe how many german people regret this and want the wall back. From both sides.