Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Long range plan to make America muslin.  (Read 234 times)

Offline seanconnery

• New Bee
Re: Long range plan to make America muslin.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 07:29:25 pm »
mus?lin
/ˈməzlən/
 Learn to pronounce
noun
lightweight cotton cloth in a plain weave.
"she folded the dress in layers of clean muslin"
BRITISH
a hemmed square of lightweight cotton cloth used to wipe up regurgitated milk when feeding or burping a baby.
"I'm surrounded by piles of nappies and muslins"

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 11:58:26 pm »
When clicked on I receive.        URL signature expired

What was said by whom?

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 08:29:28 pm »
It was Ocasio Cortez talking in a Muslim church telling them her long range goals to make America a Muslin country and force all Americans to bee muslin just like Mohammad directed them to.
I tried the link and the video has been blocked. I went back to the email with the original link and it has also been blocked by Utube. Like every other major media, they are probably under control of the DNC.
I?m amazed how fast they blocked it. Everyone really needs to see this video. It is an eye opener.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 11:06:08 pm »
It was Ocasio Cortez talking in a Muslim church telling them her long range goals to make America a Muslin country and force all Americans to bee muslin just like Mohammad directed them to.
I tried the link and the video has been blocked. I went back to the email with the original link and it has also been blocked by Utube. Like every other major media, they are probably under control of the DNC.
I?m amazed how fast they blocked it. Everyone really needs to see this video. It is an eye opener.
Jim Altmiller

Doesn't (seem) to take some, if not most, information platforms long to stifle information they do not want kept or known as public knowledge. And most, information platforms (seem) happy to leave disinformation in abundance, or at least left leaning views. There (seems) to be a war on information?  Its getting harder and harder to find unbiased information. There were several channels that were almost always proven to be accurate and dependable, which were proven by the test of time and truthful unfolding, that I use to view in the past. Cider once ask me who these channels were and I named them one by one here, They are all gone now. Censored. Is that not the same thing that happened in the 1930's in a European Country that later resulted in much death and destruction to much of Europe, and along with their alleys much of the world?  Propaganda seems to be strong and abundant; Unfortunately

Offline Troutdog

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 09:49:50 am »
It was rashida talib

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk