Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Sanctions  (Read 738 times)

Offline SilentSkeptic

• House Bee
Re: Sanctions
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2018, 09:57:05 am »
By most people's standards, you are the crazy one.
Even liberal Youtube thinks you're nuts.

You're a bunch of anti-Islam haters. You speak about 1 billion people in a derogatory way OPENLY and think thats ok. Nothig I said contained hate. Facts and truth are what I am about. If anyone is nuts, it's you.

FYI my location is a joke, and yes it is based on that video, which is humour, but why post it here? It has nothing to do with this topic.

You accuse me to anti-Semitism, one breath after you have finished espousing hateful anti-Islam remarks, and you wonder why I put my location as what I did. Because that statement is so true and you just prove it by accusing me of being antisemitic.

Why would anyone keep inflicting pain on themselves by continuing to visit this hateful place? Never coming back here to read your immature one liners.

Enjoy your wars.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 10:11:46 am by SilentSkeptic »
"I'm not naive, this is not an isolated move by a senile judge in New York. Because vultures look a lot like the eagles of empires." Cristina Kirchner

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2018, 10:11:58 am »
In 2015, Argentine federal prosecutor Alberto Nisman filed a 300-page document accusing Cristina Fernandez Kirchner of covering up Iran?s role in the 1994 bombing of the AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires.[5] Nisman was murdered hours before he was due to testify against the former president,[6] which the Federal Court of Buenos Aires ruled as a "direct consequence" of Nisman's accusations against Kirchner.[7] In 2017, Judge Claudio Bonadio accused Kirchner of treason and called on the country?s senate to permit her arrest and trial for allegedly covering up Iranian involvement in a 1994 bomb attack.[8][9] Kirchner is currently referred for public trial over alleged cover-up of Iranian involvement in 1994 Jewish center bombing.[10][11]

I'm just putting your advertisements on the forum.  If you don't like them then take them off. 
My one liners come with research, what do your's come with?  Opinion and emotion?

Offline SilentSkeptic

• House Bee
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2018, 10:18:07 am »
I'm just putting your advertisements on the forum.  If you don't like them then take them off. 
My one liners come with research, what do your's come with?  Opinion and emotion?

Hmm I suppose Hadrian, Catherine The Great, Shakespeare, and a host of other well known and respected historical figures just woke up one day with a bout of anti-Semitism for no rational reason whatsoever.

You're a Jewish supremacist trying to push an agenda. I get it. It wouldn't bother me apart from the fact you're killing innocent people and ruining nations.

Why does anyone put advertisements, as you call them, on? Why single me out.

You are using leftist tactics to shift focus by trying to ruin my credability. You did it before. Smart peope know what's up, I don't need to push any agenda.

You have deomonstrated yourselves to be Christian Zionists, I get that. Just don't denigrade anyone who wants their society to be successful, cohesive ,where people work towards the same goals and are not divided by money, are autonomous and peaceful, just because it doesn't gel with your warped belief system.
"I'm not naive, this is not an isolated move by a senile judge in New York. Because vultures look a lot like the eagles of empires." Cristina Kirchner

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2018, 10:32:55 am »
You're a Jewish supremacist  Thank you for telling me that, I didn't know.

you're killing innocent people and ruining nations  I'm much more powerful than I thought. 

Why single me out  Because you're a fool.

You are using leftist tactics to shift focus  No, I'm using your words to focus on you.

trying to ruin my credability  With whom do you have credibility?  (Please check your spelling).

I don't need to push any agenda.  Then don't.

SS,
You bore me, I'm leaving now to go hunting.  Best of luck with your life.
JV

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2018, 02:10:42 pm »
Yes, we condemn Islamist and devil worshipers. We also condemn cannibals and other people we have found to have a long history of evil.

As far as being a Jew, I am blonde, so I doubt I am, but would love to be. As a group, they are the finest people I have ever encountered.

PS. You're late, J., The venison jerky is in the dehydrator and I'm about to put the squirrels on to cook. The hunting is done for now.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2018, 02:50:00 pm »
I am merely scrutinizing Jews.

Well, that's one way of putting it. 

While you lump one bunch of people together, most of us understand that different cultures and beliefs even within the same religion lead to different actions.  You are singled out because you have a toxic point of view about an entire group of people.

Again, you asked specifically about Iran.  The religious leaders of Iran have a unique view of their place in Islamic prophecy.  This makes them particularly dangerous.  You can accept that or not.  It makes no difference to me. 

It wouldn't bother me apart from the fact you're killing innocent people and ruining nations.

Yes, that happens.  It also happens when Islamists take over countries and ruin them and kill innocent people.  Sometimes they just kill innocent people.  Of course, they label all non-Muslims as Infidels and consider the Muslims they "accidentally" kill as acceptable collateral damage.  To their mind I suppose they are not killing innocent people.

I make a distinction between Islamists and the majority of Muslims.  Islamist have taken every country they control back into the dark ages.  If you think that's Ok, that is your choice.   I think killing as many of them as often as possible is a better choice.
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2018, 06:48:12 pm »
Yes, we condemn Islamist and devil worshipers. We also condemn cannibals and other people we have found to have a long history of evil.

As far as being a Jew, I am blonde, so I doubt I am, but would love to be. As a group, they are the finest people I have ever encountered.

PS. You're late, J., The venison jerky is in the dehydrator and I'm about to put the squirrels on to cook. The hunting is done for now.
you eat Rats with bushy tails? Yuk!  :wink::cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Still...... if you can't get un-chlorinated chicken!  :grin: What to do? Wrap in BS and roast over an open fire? :wink:
Two rights don't equal a left.
 The BFG

What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe iddee too, so long as he don't go too far to the  right and fall off the edge...but I think maybe some comb over artists already have!.....

Offline SilentSkeptic

• House Bee
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2018, 11:38:39 pm »
In 2015, Argentine federal prosecutor Alberto Nisman filed a 300-page document accusing Cristina Fernandez Kirchner of covering up Iran?s role in the 1994 bombing of the AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires.[5] Nisman was murdered hours before he was due to testify against the former president,[6] which the Federal Court of Buenos Aires ruled as a "direct consequence" of Nisman's accusations against Kirchner.[7] In 2017, Judge Claudio Bonadio accused Kirchner of treason and called on the country?s senate to permit her arrest and trial for allegedly covering up Iranian involvement in a 1994 bomb attack.[8][9] Kirchner is currently referred for public trial over alleged cover-up of Iranian involvement in 1994 Jewish center bombing.[10][11]

How does Kirchner benefit from covering up Iran's role in the bombing of a Jewish community centre? She doesn't.

How does Iran benefit from bombing a Jewish community centre? It doesn't.

The only beneficiary are Jewish supremacists wanting to push an anti-Iran agenda.

Throwing an article in my face from a Jewish owned source isn't giving me impartial information about the world. Only your biased narrow view.

you're killing innocent people and ruining nations  I'm much more powerful than I thought. 

You are using leftist tactics to shift focus  No, I'm using your words to focus on you.

trying to ruin my credability  With whom do you have credibility?  (Please check your spelling).

SS,
JV

You love to go branding around blanket terms but hate it when someone gives you a taste of your own medicine.

Only cowards go out and kill innocent animals with guns for fun.

While you lump one bunch of people together, most of us understand that different cultures and beliefs even within the same religion lead to different actions.  You are singled out because you have a toxic point of view about an entire group of people.

Again, you asked specifically about Iran.  The religious leaders of Iran have a unique view of their place in Islamic prophecy.  This makes them particularly dangerous.  You can accept that or not.  It makes no difference to me. 

It wouldn't bother me apart from the fact you're killing innocent people and ruining nations.

Yes, that happens.  It also happens when Islamists take over countries and ruin them and kill innocent people.  Sometimes they just kill innocent people.  Of course, they label all non-Muslims as Infidels and consider the Muslims they "accidentally" kill as acceptable collateral damage.  To their mind I suppose they are not killing innocent people.

I make a distinction between Islamists and the majority of Muslims.  Islamist have taken every country they control back into the dark ages.  If you think that's Ok, that is your choice.   I think killing as many of them as often as possible is a better choice.

You are accusing me of things you have been doing all this time! Wouldn't expect you to even care about your own double standards.

You turn a blind eye to the horrors in Palestine while ignoring the fact your own CIA propped up all these extremist Islamic organizations! If Islam is killing people, it's because you created the radical component. You want to destabilize the middle east so they are unable to rule themselves, just as you have done everywhere else, and are currently doing in Australia with our constant rotating door of Prime Ministers. You are trying to get the populations in the countries you create chaos in to give up hope in the political process so we don't care who is in charge.

Why is it all these terrorist attacks originated AFTER you declared a "war on terror"? You are pushing the war on terror agenda, whose ultimate conclusion is a global police state where any scrutiny is labelled as terrorism or anti-Semitism.

Just keep dodging my points. I don't make blanket statements about entire groups of people without evidence, and there is plenty of evidence out there that has it's origin from the very people I am concerned about. Dominant minorities aern't a new thing, but pretending they don't exist when all evidence says otherwise is lunacy. Explain away Michael Ron David Kadar and Shai Masot.

Again, people don't form their opinions in a vacuum. I used to hold all the conservative  positions you do. I even used to be a liberal once and thought my people were the worst thing to ever exist. Problem is reality reflects the conspiracies, right down to the immigration agenda. I know it's easier to keep existing in the fantasy world created by the media, but unplugging the TV and taking a look outside never hurt anyone.

I rail against this group of people because I care about the innocent young people who are being needlessly radicalized by all these CIA psy ops. Be it Islamic Extremism, Black Power or White Supremacy websites, it is your own CIA who is behind all these knowingly creating a false dialect just so you can say you have another enemy to fight.

Cider[/b you bait us all with these topics then fail to engage in intellectual discussion? You represent the majority of people- who think everything is one big joke and who are bored by anyone who takes things seriosuly. Well, eventually,the joke will be on you when you lose everything.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2018, 04:50:48 am »

How does Kirchner benefit from covering up Iran's role in the bombing of a Jewish community centre? She doesn't.

How does Iran benefit from bombing a Jewish community centre? It doesn't.

The only beneficiary are Jewish supremacists wanting to push an anti-Iran agenda.

Throwing an article in my face from a Jewish owned source isn't giving me impartial information about the world. Only your biased narrow view.

SS,
JV

You love to go branding around blanket terms but hate it when someone gives you a taste of your own medicine.

Only cowards go out and kill innocent animals with guns for fun.

You are accusing me of things you have been doing all this time! Wouldn't expect you to even care about your own double standards.

You turn a blind eye to the horrors in Palestine while ignoring the fact your own CIA propped up all these extremist Islamic organizations! If Islam is killing people, it's because you created the radical component. You want to destabilize the middle east so they are unable to rule themselves, just as you have done everywhere else, and are currently doing in Australia with our constant rotating door of Prime Ministers. You are trying to get the populations in the countries you create chaos in to give up hope in the political process so we don't care who is in charge.

Why is it all these terrorist attacks originated AFTER you declared a "war on terror"? You are pushing the war on terror agenda, whose ultimate conclusion is a global police state where any scrutiny is labelled as terrorism or anti-Semitism.

Just keep dodging my points. I don't make blanket statements about entire groups of people without evidence, and there is plenty of evidence out there that has it's origin from the very people I am concerned about. Dominant minorities aern't a new thing, but pretending they don't exist when all evidence says otherwise is lunacy. Explain away Michael Ron David Kadar and Shai Masot.

Again, people don't form their opinions in a vacuum. I used to hold all the conservative  positions you do. I even used to be a liberal once and thought my people were the worst thing to ever exist. Problem is reality reflects the conspiracies, right down to the immigration agenda. I know it's easier to keep existing in the fantasy world created by the media, but unplugging the TV and taking a look outside never hurt anyone.

I rail against this group of people because I care about the innocent young people who are being needlessly radicalized by all these CIA psy ops. Be it Islamic Extremism, Black Power or White Supremacy websites, it is your own CIA who is behind all these knowingly creating a false dialect just so you can say you have another enemy to fight.

Cider[/b you bait us all with these topics then fail to engage in intellectual discussion? You represent the majority of people- who think everything is one big joke and who are bored by anyone who takes things seriosuly. Well, eventually,the joke will be on you when you lose everything.

No, you are the joke. :rolleyes:

I "bait" with occasional serious topics to get conversations started. Where would the interest in 'coffee house' be if all we had was.......iddee's rightists rants, Kathy's condescension, Dallas's legalese and jvaentour's........well lets not go there! :grin: I keep reminding iddee about the 'pinch of salt' maybe you need a pack or two.
I only act as the 'punch bag,' your the laughing stock but fail to see it.  :cheesy:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 09:39:29 am by cidersabuzzin »
 The BFG

The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe iddee too, so long as he don't go too far to the  right and fall off the edge...but I think maybe some comb over artists already have!.....

Online kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2018, 10:57:32 am »
Think I'll take my own advice and use the off button for this conversation.  Only so much stupid I can take before a pot of coffee!
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2018, 02:21:54 pm »
Cider, rats are omnivorous. Squirrels are vegetarian. BIG difference.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2018, 05:00:13 pm »
Cider, rats are omnivorous. Squirrels are vegetarian. BIG difference.
Still a Rodent iddee, full of all sorts of diseases. On occasion, eastern grey squirrels also prey upon insects, frogs, small rodents including other squirrels, and small birds, their eggs, and young. They also gnaw on bones, antlers, and turtle shells ? likely as a source of minerals scarce in their normal diet.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_gray_squirrel#As_food
 But better than Chlorinated Chicken I suppose! :wink: Doe's it taste like it though?
 BTW I think KPs a bit peed off at the moment, could you lend her a bit of your salt.? :smile:
regards
cider
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 05:41:16 pm by cidersabuzzin »
 The BFG

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2018, 06:50:41 pm »
Show a case of disease in a human contacted from eating squirrel. I don't think you can. Most of your post, as usual, is BS. Squirrel taste like squirrel. Gray meat, and quite chewy.

PS. Do you eat chicken? You do know they eat there own poop, don't you. Along with mice, maggots, carrion, and other delicious delicacies.
Enjoy them. I'll stick with squirrel, venison, and rabbit.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2018, 07:34:42 pm »
Show a case of disease in a human contacted from eating squirrel. I don't think you can. Most of your post, as usual, is BS. Squirrel taste like squirrel. Gray meat, and quite chewy.

PS. Do you eat chicken? You do know they eat there own poop, don't you. Along with mice, maggots, carrion, and other delicious delicacies.
Enjoy them. I'll stick with squirrel, venison, and rabbit.
Quite like venison and rabbit, not too sure about the rodent, Then again the eating habits of Deer and Rabbits probably leave a lot to be desired :rolleyes: maybe we should become veggies! :wink: Seriously why eat squirrel?....You must have a  McDonald's near you? But then again the French eat frogs :rolleyes:....so there is no accounting for taste :cheesy: It's midnight here so time to reflect and sleep on it, night night! :grin:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 08:06:13 pm by cidersabuzzin »
 The BFG

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2018, 08:07:44 pm »
""Quite like venison and rabbit, not to sure about the rodent,""

Talk about "off the wall", don't you know a rabbit is a rodent.   :shocked: :cheesy:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2018, 04:33:55 am »
""Quite like venison and rabbit, not to sure about the rodent,""

Talk about "off the wall", don't you know a rabbit is a rodent.   :shocked: :cheesy:

Are you sure iddee, or is it just one more of your prejudice's? after all they are Brown coloured. :rolleyes:

Family‎: ‎Leporidae‎; in part
Kingdom‎: ‎Animalia
Order‎: ‎Lagomorpha
Class‎:Mammalia
‎Lagomorpha ? ‎Leporidae ? ‎Domestic rabbit ? ‎European rabbit  :wink: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:43:34 am by cidersabuzzin »
 The BFG

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2018, 08:27:47 am »
OK, so I'm behind times.

""Rabbits and hares were formerly classified in the order Rodentia (rodent) until 1912, when they were moved into a new order, Lagomorpha (which also includes pikas). Below are some of the genera and species of the rabbit. ""

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2018, 08:59:44 am »
OK, so I'm behind times.

""Rabbits and hares were formerly classified in the order Rodentia (rodent) until 1912, when they were moved into a new order, Lagomorpha (which also includes pikas). Below are some of the genera and species of the rabbit. ""

Now I know where your reasoning comes from:

As food
Main article: Tree squirrel ? As food

Gray squirrels were eaten in earlier times by Native Americans and their meat is still popular with hunters across most of their range in North America. Today, it is still available for human consumption and is occasionally sold in the United Kingdom.[51] However, physicians in the United States have warned that squirrel brains should not be eaten, because of the risk that they may carry Creutzfeldt?Jakob disease.[52]  :wink: iddee, better see the doc quick :sad: (I wonder if they have pills for that?) :smile:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 09:49:37 am by cidersabuzzin »
 The BFG

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2018, 09:13:01 am »
Seems to be much more of that caught from eating UK beef than squirrel brains.  :shocked:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/creutzfeldt-jakob-disease/symptoms-causes/syc-20371226

Maybe you should be seeing your doctor. You seem to have been showing symptoms lately.   :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2018, 09:44:40 am »
Ahh, nothing better than fried squirrel and biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Nothing better! :smile:
Neill