Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Global warming, greenhouse effect, we are all gonna die. NOT.  (Read 2578 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
Re: Global warming, greenhouse effect, we are all gonna die. NOT.
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2019, 05:55:38 am »

Man does not need to plant any trees he just needs to stop destroying the ones that nature grows.
[/quote]

He has in a way, everything business wise use to be done on paper, now mostly on computer.
I doubt most folks would not know how to fill out a recipe or maybe even how to write a letter? Like Jim says, the beaches are still the same where the tide water meets them. Or Chicken Little Effect; Maybe the land is sinking?
 :grin:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
Re: Global warming, greenhouse effect, we are all gonna die. NOT.
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2020, 12:35:08 am »
Is the extra heat and drought of global warming adding better nectar supplies for your bees this spring?  :shocked:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.