Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Climate change  (Read 891 times)

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Climate change
« on: June 20, 2019, 10:45:07 pm »
[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

When this happens, then I will believe it is true.

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
Re: Climate change
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 12:46:10 am »
 :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 08:28:11 am »
10-4
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 12:18:07 am »
Looking at this picture, I would say something has hit the city! At least Lady Liberty left her drawers on!  :cheesy:
AS Aunt Pet Ledbetter use to say, ''it could have been worse''  Goodness
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Cindy

• New Bee
  • Ms. Bee Haven
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 06:46:23 pm »
Funny picture, looks like a teenage boy's body in a girl's swimsuit. Look at the details! LOL

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 10:10:53 pm »
Funny picture, looks like a teenage boy's body in a girl's swimsuit. Look at the details! LOL

Well Cindy, Aunt Pet Ledbetter must have been right again! LOL It is worse than I first thought! :cheesy:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 12:55:22 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.