Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: A few questions  (Read 2456 times)

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
A few questions
« on: December 09, 2017, 07:00:34 pm »
I don't know if I have posted this before, but if I did, I'm still looking for answers.

? on ObamaCare Repeal
Since only 8 million people have ObamaCare, how will 24 million people die if it is repealed? Will 16 million people be randomly shot?

? on Donald Trump.
If Donald Trump deleted all of his emails, wiped his server with Bleachbit and destroyed all of his phones with a hammer, would the Mainstream Media suddenly lose all interest in the story and declare him innocent?

? on equal pay.
If women do the same job for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money?

? on Sanctuary Cities.
If you rob a bank in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal or is it just an Undocumented Withdrawal?

? on ISIS.
Each ISIS attack now is a reaction to Trump policies, but all ISIS attacks during Obama's term were due to Climate Change and a plea for jobs.

? on the London 'Lone Wolf' terror attack.
After the London 'Lone Wolf' terrorist attack government officials have arrested at least eight other 'Lone Wolves' who had conspired with the original 'Lone Wolf' in planning the 'Lone Wolf' attack. Even though all involved are Muslims, you can be assured, the 'Lone Wolf; attack has nothing at all to do with Islam, just like the other 1000 plus 'Lone Wolf' attacks by Muslims, are completely unassociated with Islam.

? on Entitlements.
We should stop calling them all 'Entitlements'.
Welfare, Food Stamps, WIC, ad nauseum are not entitlements. They are taxpayer-funded handouts, and shouldn't be called entitlements at all.
Social Security and Veterans Benefits are Entitlements because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients.

? on the Muslim Refugees.
If Muslims want to run away from a Muslim country, does that mean they're Islamophobic?

? on The Women's March.
If Liberals don't believe in biological gender then why did they march for women's rights?

? on the Russians hacking the election.
How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders? How did Russia get Donna Brazile to leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton in advance of the debates?

? on Democrats and the Electoral College.
Why is it that Democrats think Super delegates are fine, but they have a problem with the Electoral College?

? on the FBI and elections.
If you don't want the FBI involved in elections, don't nominate someone who's being investigated by the FBI.

? on Hillary's speeches.
If Hillary's speeches cost $250,000 an hour, how come no one shows up to her free ones?

? on Russia manipulating our election.
The DNC is mad at Russia because they 'think' they are trying to manipulate our election by exposing that the DNC is manipulating our election?

? on Trump's 'Locker Room Banter'.
Why is it that Liberals and the Media are upset about the words Trump used 11 years ago but they are all right with Adult men using the Ladies Room with your Wives and Daughters?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: A few questions
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 02:30:38 pm »
I don't know if I have posted this before, but if I did, I'm still looking for answers.

? on ObamaCare Repeal
Since only 8 million people have ObamaCare, how will 24 million people die if it is repealed? Will 16 million people be randomly shot?

? on Donald Trump.
If Donald Trump deleted all of his emails, wiped his server with Bleachbit and destroyed all of his phones with a hammer, would the Mainstream Media suddenly lose all interest in the story and declare him innocent?

? on equal pay.
If women do the same job for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money?

? on Sanctuary Cities.
If you rob a bank in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal or is it just an Undocumented Withdrawal?

? on ISIS.
Each ISIS attack now is a reaction to Trump policies, but all ISIS attacks during Obama's term were due to Climate Change and a plea for jobs.

? on the London 'Lone Wolf' terror attack.
After the London 'Lone Wolf' terrorist attack government officials have arrested at least eight other 'Lone Wolves' who had conspired with the original 'Lone Wolf' in planning the 'Lone Wolf' attack. Even though all involved are Muslims, you can be assured, the 'Lone Wolf; attack has nothing at all to do with Islam, just like the other 1000 plus 'Lone Wolf' attacks by Muslims, are completely unassociated with Islam.

? on Entitlements.
We should stop calling them all 'Entitlements'.
Welfare, Food Stamps, WIC, ad nauseum are not entitlements. They are taxpayer-funded handouts, and shouldn't be called entitlements at all.
Social Security and Veterans Benefits are Entitlements because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients.

? on the Muslim Refugees.
If Muslims want to run away from a Muslim country, does that mean they're Islamophobic?

? on The Women's March.
If Liberals don't believe in biological gender then why did they march for women's rights?

? on the Russians hacking the election.
How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders? How did Russia get Donna Brazile to leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton in advance of the debates?

? on Democrats and the Electoral College.
Why is it that Democrats think Super delegates are fine, but they have a problem with the Electoral College?

? on the FBI and elections.
If you don't want the FBI involved in elections, don't nominate someone who's being investigated by the FBI.

? on Hillary's speeches.
If Hillary's speeches cost $250,000 an hour, how come no one shows up to her free ones?

? on Russia manipulating our election.
The DNC is mad at Russia because they 'think' they are trying to manipulate our election by exposing that the DNC is manipulating our election?

? on Trump's 'Locker Room Banter'.
Why is it that Liberals and the Media are upset about the words Trump used 11 years ago but they are all right with Adult men using the Ladies Room with your Wives and Daughters?

iddee
You been getting emails again? Maybe you need to be hitting the spam button more! :grin:.........or cut and paste to You tube, I hear they pay for it!...... Double the pay! :cheesy:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 02:40:16 pm »
Beemaster doubles my pay every year.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x Double 0  is still 0   :tongue:   :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 05:46:53 pm »
It?s funny how they don?t have an argument against it, so it?s just criticism.

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 05:29:47 am »
Psarr,
That is SOP.
Jim

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 01:27:22 pm »
It?s funny how they don?t have an argument against it, so it?s just criticism.
.........but of course! :happy:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 01:38:25 pm »
Psarr,
That is SOP.
Jim
[/quote
You mean iddee's default position? Or should I say his SOP, both the same really. :wink:

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 01:50:30 pm »
Hey, cider, say what you will, but I notice you didn't post any answers to the questions. Is it because you have none?

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline little john

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 03:14:18 pm »
Hey, cider, say what you will, but I notice you didn't post any answers to THE questions. Is it because you have none?

When Shakespeare wrote: "To be or not to be, that is the question", he was taking a liberty with language. 

He really ought to have asked, "To be or not to be, that is MY question".  For, if the questioner owns the question, then it should become clear that no-one else is obliged to answer it.  That question belongs to the person who asks it - it is their burden to carry - no-one else is obliged to assist in the carrying of that burden.

So - next time someone asks you what does the Meaning of Life entail - bear in mind that it's their question; their burden; their problem - not yours.  Unless you choose to make it yours, of course.
LJ
A Heretics Guide to Beekeeping - http://heretics-guide.atwebpages.com

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2017, 03:21:28 pm »
That is why I said THE questions. They are not MY questions. They concern all Americans and maybe all the world. There is nothing personal about them.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2017, 03:39:42 pm »
Hey, cider, say what you will, but I notice you didn't post any answers to THE questions. Is it because you have none?

When Shakespeare wrote: "To be or not to be, that is the question", he was taking a liberty with language. 

He really ought to have asked, "To be or not to be, that is MY question".  For, if the questioner owns the question, then it should become clear that no-one else is obliged to answer it.  That question belongs to the person who asks it - it is their burden to carry - no-one else is obliged to assist in the carrying of that burden.

So - next time someone asks you what does the Meaning of Life entail - bear in mind that it's their question; their burden; their problem - not yours.  Unless you choose to make it yours, of course.
LJ
Thanks LJ,but as you know iddee will try to find wriggle-room even in a solid block of concrete. :wink:

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2017, 03:57:42 pm »
>? on ObamaCare Repeal
>Since only 8 million people have ObamaCare, how will 24 million people die if it is repealed? Will 16 million people be randomly shot?

Apparently the rest will die from worry about health care coverage.

>? on Donald Trump.
>If Donald Trump deleted all of his emails, wiped his server with Bleachbit and destroyed all of his phones with a hammer, would the Mainstream Media suddenly lose all interest in the story and declare him innocent?

If Donald Trump solved world hunger, created world peace, and gave all his money to the poor, it would be an insidious fascist plot to take over the world.

>? on equal pay.
>If women do the same job for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money?

Obviously it simply isn't true...

>? on Sanctuary Cities.
>If you rob a bank in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal or is it just an Undocumented Withdrawal?

Maybe...

>? on ISIS.
>Each ISIS attack now is a reaction to Trump policies, but all ISIS attacks during Obama's term were due to Climate Change and a plea for jobs.

Or its a reaction to the dress Ivanka wore someplace for something...

>? on the London 'Lone Wolf' terror attack.
>After the London 'Lone Wolf' terrorist attack government officials have arrested at least eight other 'Lone Wolves' who had conspired with the original 'Lone Wolf' in planning the 'Lone Wolf' attack. Even though all involved are Muslims, you can be assured, the 'Lone Wolf; attack has nothing at all to do with Islam, just like the other 1000 plus 'Lone Wolf' attacks by Muslims, are completely unassociated with Islam.

If it had anything to do with Islam the powers that be would tell us, right?

>? on Entitlements.
>We should stop calling them all 'Entitlements'.

One could argue whether or not they were "earned" but there was certainly an agreement where the people did their part and were promised those benefits in return.

>? on the Muslim Refugees.
>If Muslims want to run away from a Muslim country, does that mean they're Islamophobic?

Yes.

>? on The Women's March.
>If Liberals don't believe in biological gender then why did they march for women's rights?

They believe in helping everyone who is a woman or thinks they are a woman.  They are only against people who are happy to be a man.

>? on the Russians hacking the election.
>How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders? How did Russia get Donna Brazile to leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton in advance of the debates?

The Russians are very devious...

>? on Democrats and the Electoral College.
>Why is it that Democrats think Super delegates are fine, but they have a problem with the Electoral College?

Any excuse... saying you won the popular vote is like saying you played a football game and got the most yards, even though the other team scored more points.  You win by the rules of the game.

>? on the FBI and elections.
>If you don't want the FBI involved in elections, don't nominate someone who's being investigated by the FBI.

:)

>? on Hillary's speeches.
>If Hillary's speeches cost $250,000 an hour, how come no one shows up to her free ones?

Surely some of the SJW and the AntiFa show up don't they?

>? on Russia manipulating our election.
>The DNC is mad at Russia because they 'think' they are trying to manipulate our election by exposing that the DNC is manipulating our election?

Yes.  It was those evil Russians who exposed those lovable Democrats just for their own purposes.

>? on Trump's 'Locker Room Banter'.
>Why is it that Liberals and the Media are upset about the words Trump used 11 years ago but they are all right with Adult men using the Ladies Room with your Wives and Daughters?

It's a mystery.  I'm waiting for the employee who decides they identify as a women, hanging out in the women's restroom at work and being accused of sexual harassment.  Then what do you do when that person (the one identifying as a woman) accuses the company and the accuser of being a bigot against transsexuals?  Which side will the liberals take?
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 04:34:13 pm »
Thank You, MB. Some very good answers there

Poor cider, all he could do was cry.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2017, 06:42:44 pm »

:smile:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2017, 06:24:53 pm »

iddee
Of course I'm crying.......with laughter :cheesy: Alabama has just gone Democrat! :happy: :happy: :happy: :iddee, its getting closer!Whoopee! : :grin: :.....even Republicans are abandoning the GT: Impeachment is getting closer if your own supporters abandon you! :grin: :grin: :grin:
Don't get depressed iddee you know someone loves you!,..... even if only somewhere in the Southern swamps or the Appalachians.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 06:42:52 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2017, 10:15:59 am »
So, I'm not convinced that Alabama has 'gone Demorat' .  From where I sit, that election looked like it was about which candidate was hated the most.  Sort of like the '16 presidential election.  The Republicons won  because people tended to hate Hillary more than they hated Trump. 

This time the Demorats were successful in making people hate The Judge more than the Socialist.

I should add, The Judge did a lot of working up that hatred on his own.  He thought that acting like Trump would work.  He mis-Judged.
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2017, 11:58:14 am »
If one election establishes a trend, then only offensive (to some) real estate tycoons who have been reality television stars need apply for POTUS in the future.  I think Hops has it pegged.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2017, 04:39:43 pm »
Alabama has just gone Democrat!

Pretty sure this election was not about republicans or democrats.  It was more a test of the morality of the voters with no way to win.

Impeachment is getting closer

On what grounds?
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2017, 03:54:48 pm »
Alabama has just gone Democrat!

Pretty sure this election was not about republicans or democrats.  It was more a test of the morality of the voters with no way to win.

Impeachment is getting closer

On what grounds?
Kathy, you know the US Constitution backwards, I'm sure grounds will be found! Countless people are probably digging :wink: Are you happy with DT as President?
Regards
cider

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2017, 04:22:24 pm »

*Shel Silverstein*