Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: ANARCHO-TYRANNY  (Read 1230 times)

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
Re: ANARCHO-TYRANNY
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2018, 02:02:51 pm »
""How am I able to post?""

Because the forum is based in the U.S.
Try posting your rhetoric on a British forum and see how well you do.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Van, Arkansas, USA

Re: ANARCHO-TYRANNY
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2018, 05:53:45 pm »
Regarding Natuve Americans and disease: Lewis and Clark map the Missouri.  During their expedition L & C stopped at a large Native village I believe was called Hanta or Hanna and numbered in the thousands.  L & C wanted information about the terrain along with horses.

The Hanna welcomed L&C, provided informa food and location to acquire horses.  While departing L&C left a sick explorer, one of the Englishman, with the Hanna to take care of.  That Englishman was sick with smallpox.  I read the entire village vanished, they all died of smallpox.

Also one of the two, Lewis or Clark (I forget which one)had a sexual transmitted disease (STD) and treated the STD with mercury, a heavy metal.

There are a lot of beautiful texted here, to many for me to single out and say: Yes, I agree, right on, good point.
Blessings