Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 21989 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #380 on: January 07, 2020, 04:42:04 pm »
No, it's called trusting the man you put in charge to do what's best. My dad always said. "Don't hire an expert and try to tell him how to do the job. If you know how, do it yourself."  I don't know how, so I hired Trump. Now, I'm letting him do his job.
As Ben would say "lol lol lol lol :rolleyes: The Gullible in praise of the Absurd. :cheesy:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #381 on: January 07, 2020, 05:50:52 pm »
Cider to himself:
Did not, Did so!
Did not, did so!
Did not, Did so!
Did not, did so!
Did not, Did so!
Did not, did so!
Did not, Did so!
Did not, did so!

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #382 on: January 07, 2020, 05:56:52 pm »
Cider, do you really think it advisable to pay a man to do a job, then tell him explicitly how to do it? Why hire him if you know better then he?
I have always given you more credit than that. Was I wrong?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #383 on: January 07, 2020, 10:03:51 pm »
Hi Folks,

Sorry to throw a rock through your window....

Soleimani' daughter has a claim to US CITIZENSHP?????

The plot thickens.  Several outlets are reporting that Zeinab Soleimani, 28-year-old daughter of Qassem Soleimani, is an American Citizen and now threatening suicide attacks within our borders.

Real Full Birth Name   Zeinab Soleimani.
Nickname   Zeinab.
In The News For   Her father Qasem Soleimani died in the drone attack in January 3, 2020.
Age (As of 2019)   28 years old.
Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday   1991.

Sal

Salvo

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #384 on: January 07, 2020, 10:10:16 pm »
You are probably correct.
The Obama Treaty with Iran also guaranteed 2000 American citizenships to Iran elites. 
The State Department knows who these people are and can do something about it, or not. 

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #385 on: January 08, 2020, 11:18:27 am »
This is something that went by at the time with little notice.  it amazes be that we are impeaching someone over a phone call but the last guy did so much crap and was never called on any of it.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/24/obama-iran-nuclear-deal-prisoner-release-236966?fbclid=IwAR2HHhFik8g9A_uqoWkZsPjXNczpyzz-5VSVZIuos_J-9VT4a1yvFDlbSYI

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #386 on: January 08, 2020, 01:39:50 pm »
Cider, do you really think it advisable to pay a man to do a job, then tell him explicitly how to do it? Why hire him if you know better then he?
I have always given you more credit than that. Was I wrong?
iddee, It was a wind- up for the javelin thrower, he bites every time. :wink:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #387 on: January 09, 2020, 07:55:35 pm »
[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #388 on: January 09, 2020, 08:12:24 pm »
Very clever!
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #389 on: January 10, 2020, 05:57:34 am »

https://abcn.ws/35pdawl

"I didn't" I wonder why?

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #390 on: January 10, 2020, 12:19:12 pm »
You're behind times, Cider. He backed off that statement several days ago.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #391 on: January 10, 2020, 12:36:15 pm »
You're behind times, Cider. He backed off that statement several days ago.
The point is, why did he back off from his boast of immediate retaliation at 52 sites including Iranian cultural sites?  Maybe he didn't want to be guilty of War Crimes :rolleyes: :cheesy:

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #392 on: January 10, 2020, 03:48:33 pm »
Maybe you don't read well. He said he had targeted 52 sites, including some culture sites. He never said he would hit them all. He said Iran would pay dearly if they killed any Americans. THEY DID NOT.
He got them so shook up that they killed 176, mostly their own, but no Americans.
Trump won once again, as usual.   :wink:  :cheesy:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #393 on: January 10, 2020, 10:41:20 pm »

🤗

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #394 on: January 11, 2020, 10:55:45 am »
Maybe you don't read well. He said he had targeted 52 sites, including some culture sites. He never said he would hit them all. He said Iran would pay dearly if they killed any Americans. THEY DID NOT.
He got them so shook up that they killed 176, mostly their own, but no Americans.
Trump won once again, as usual.   :wink:  :cheesy:
So it doesn't bother you that so many died in the shot down plane so long as "trump won once again" Great humanity :rolleyes:
I'm sure the relatives of the Canadian, Ukraine's, British and Iranians victims are greatly touched that "the G&T has won again" :sad:

Before you jump in "It was the Iranians that did it" The US has form in the same kind of thing in 1988.

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #395 on: January 11, 2020, 11:11:03 am »
Yes, it bothers me about like the hundreds, or thousands, that Soleimani killed or had killed seems to bother you. HEY, KETTLE, how are you this morning?

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #396 on: January 11, 2020, 12:03:48 pm »
Yes, it bothers me about like the hundreds, or thousands, that Soleimani killed or had killed seems to bother you. HEY, KETTLE, how are you this morning?
Not feeling so black as you do. I suppose you can't recall me stating "Soleimani deserved the tap on the shoulder he received"  but then you do have a selective memory :rolleyes: Maybe lay off the pills and use more of the salt.
iddee, it's all about context, plane and innocent dead people used to show "trump wins again" ..........on second thoughts start taking the pills again. :cheesy:

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #397 on: January 11, 2020, 12:09:15 pm »
So it doesn't bother you that so many died in the shot down plane so long as "trump won once again" Great humanity

Since Iran did it, I see no reason for anyone else to own that.  It was also a Russian surrogate or perhaps the Russians who shot down Malaysia Airlines Flight.  We never did get the full story on that as I recall.

as for 1988, my brother as on the USS Vincennes.  There was a lot more to that story than most know, although much of it has come out in anonymous reports and speculation.  In that case, those reports are more true than false. 

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #398 on: January 11, 2020, 01:00:08 pm »
So it doesn't bother you that so many died in the shot down plane so long as "trump won once again" Great humanity

Since Iran did it, I see no reason for anyone else to own that.  It was also a Russian surrogate or perhaps the Russians who shot down Malaysia Airlines Flight.  We never did get the full story on that as I recall.

as for 1988, my brother as on the USS Vincennes.  There was a lot more to that story than most know, although much of it has come out in anonymous reports and speculation.  In that case, those reports are more true than false.
Did or did not the Vincennes shoot down a civilian passenger airliner?

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #399 on: January 11, 2020, 01:07:29 pm »
Did the Iranians?? YES.  Did they also blow up shopping centers, buses, ETC. ETC. with many civilians being killed? YES. If a bank robber accidentally shoots his partner, is it the bank's fault for having the money available?? Com'n, cider, even you can do better than that.

Pills and salt are much better than LSD. Maybe you need to switch. You are hallucinating badly.

*Shel Silverstein*