Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 4324 times)

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #140 on: November 03, 2017, 09:27:27 pm »
Somebody woke up Kathy!
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2017, 09:41:44 pm »
Caught me between naps
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2017, 05:29:01 pm »
You can always tell a Harvard person,

... You just can't tell them very much.

HARVARD???? Isn't this where many of our politicians are educated???

Please click the link:

http://www.newsweek.com/sex-anal-sex-harvard-sex-ed-sexual-health-butt-706637

Sal
ps: Sorry Kathy I stepped on your Bergdahl
Salvo

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2017, 06:54:56 pm »
ps: Sorry Kathy I stepped on your Bergdahl

NP.  He needed stepping on   :cheesy:
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #144 on: February 09, 2018, 09:22:12 am »
I wish I had brown skin and brown eyes like Antonio.

Then, maybe my nanna would love me.

Sal
Salvo

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #145 on: February 09, 2018, 06:07:21 pm »
You must be talking about great, great grandkids. Grand and great grand were screwed during the last 8 years. If he does damage to any, it will be to G,G, Gkids, while trying to save the G and G Grand that the libs have already destroyed.
"Did you actually say something there, or was it just garbled static?

Hey, Ace, get back here. Even you make more sense than he does."

What goes around comes around!
Brilliant thread, things have livened up at last! :smile:
Two rights don't equal a left. But might in iddees dream world....but it's only a dream.
 The BFG

What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #146 on: February 10, 2018, 10:21:52 pm »
It is a thread about which liar you support and I can't stand any of them but I have to live with all of them.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #147 on: February 10, 2018, 10:23:55 pm »
Be careful Ace. You're making sense. You'll ruin your reputation.   :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #148 on: February 18, 2018, 08:52:23 am »
Hi Folks,

The FBI did everything they could. They used all means available.

The Boston Bombers! Tsarnaev!

The Orlando shooter! Mateen!

The school shooter! Cruz!

Yet they continue to chase Boris and Natasha.

Famous But Incompetent

Really????

Sal
Salvo

Offline minz

• House Bee
« Reply #149 on: February 18, 2018, 09:39:57 pm »
It is a thread about which liar you support and I can't stand any of them but I have to live with all of them.
yes, nothing changed except twitter makes news now?
Poor decisions make the best stories.

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2018, 04:24:13 pm »
This is a whopper:

Early 60's. PEI, Canada. My cousin and I (both cis-gender males), not quite ten years old, talking about,...DUN,...DUN,... DUN,... sex.

Up until then we were both chased from the barnyard when a cow or a sow was brought to be serviced. Incidental acts of accidental fornication were assumed to have gone un-noticed by the two of us.

H.B. was so much more sophisticated than me. His mother was a nurse. Boys have a peenus. Girls have a bageeno. It was just that complicated.

Flash forward to 2018. The Boston Marathon:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/boston-marathons-trans-women-compete-women-54320495

Boys will be boys, and boys will be girls. Ain't this a hoot?

Sal

Salvo

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #151 on: November 25, 2018, 08:12:05 pm »
Hi Folks,

7:09 PM EST.

I just read a couple of "European" news sources that claim "caravan members storm border...They were repelled by tear gas used by US border officers."

No word of this from the good ole US of A MSM.

Am I supposed to believe those Lying Europeans? My MSN could not be so un-knowledgeable, could they? How could they ignore the ignominy,... the brutality of those charged with protecting our border?

Sal.
Salvo

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2018, 04:48:16 pm »
Am I supposed to believe those Lying Europeans? My MSN could not be so un-knowledgeable, could they? How could they ignore the ignominy,... the brutality of those charged with protecting our border?

You are correct that most of the networks ignored this as it was happening.  The pictures of rabid illegals storming the border and throwing things at BP does not fit the meme of the peaceful immigrant wanting a better life.  + they knew that Obamas BP had done the same.  They also neglected to report much on that.

You are given what feeds the agenda.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #154 on: November 28, 2018, 02:07:59 pm »
I can almost guarantee that if a thousand disgruntled Norte Americanos formed a caravan aiming to resettle in Argentina and started walking from the Mexican-US border headed south without going through all the niceties of visas and permits, very few, if any, would get even halfway to the Argentine heartland (alive).  Are borders created for a reason?  Are they there to delineate sovereign territory, or are they merely there as suggestions of something?

Modified to indicate I think they'd be imprisoned or killed.  Some of those people don't welcome strangers that break their laws.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 06:09:10 pm by Dallasbeek »
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #155 on: November 28, 2018, 06:18:35 pm »
You would probably end up in a Mexican jail one the first day.
Jim
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #156 on: November 28, 2018, 06:27:36 pm »
Can you say "Bubba" in Spanish?
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #157 on: November 29, 2018, 09:52:58 am »
Are borders created for a reason?  Are they there to delineate sovereign territory, or are they merely there as suggestions of something?

They are there because we invaded the land and drew lines on a map and made it ours.  In other words lethal force.  That is how all boarders are created and changed.
Dallas, why are they coming?
The land that they come from offers them pretty much slavery or death and the instant they get here they get unlimited food, clothing, shelter and protection.  Welfare!  As hard nosed as the orange turd tries to be he is providing instant welfare from day one.
How would you choose?  What is the likelihood that a caravan of US citizens would go there?

I personally think if we did a strip search and finger printed everyone that wanted to come try to make a go of it be allowed to try.  The problem would not exist as long as they were banned from ever receiving welfare of any kind.  The people who supported their journey would have to continue to support them or they would parish.  The conditions that they left would not be much different here with out support.  The idea that they walked here is ridiculous.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #158 on: November 29, 2018, 11:50:38 am »
As hard nosed as the orange turd tries to be he is providing instant welfare from day one.

Not much he can do about it.  He did not make the laws that cover this.  Congress and the courts have done this.
They are there because we invaded the land and drew lines on a map and made it ours.  In other words lethal force.  That is how all boarders are created and changed.

If we gave them the southern states, how do you think those areas would change?  Would they bring the new countries up, or would the countries take them down?
At this point I'd be ok with giving them CA   :cheesy:

Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Barry

• House Bee
« Reply #159 on: December 08, 2018, 05:34:35 pm »
My new property  be moving there after 1st of the year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk