Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 15005 times)

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2017, 07:16:29 am »
We felt the same way about the last president. A junior senator, wet behind the ears, and proved it most every day he was in office.
You're probably right but I think Obama was a far better orator
r and could carry more people with him. Would you want government policy by tweet? Can you imagine the dialogue between the fat guy in NK and your clown?  Keyboards at the ready ......go!  Dosn't' not bear thinking about.
cider
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2017, 01:04:55 pm »
Obama was really good at reading a teleprompter.  Without the TP, not so much. 
When he had to ad-lib he could hardly form a sentence.
Orator... not so much.
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2017, 01:38:55 pm »
He was also good at bowing to other world leaders.

Let's not forget the red line in Syria.

Really respected around the world. . .
What a joke!

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2017, 05:04:29 pm »
Ace, again you don't seem to study very hard. We were taught there are 3 races on earth. Caucasion, Negroid, and Oriental.

Iddee, I was taught the same thing. It is actually one of the biggest lies we were taught in school. Any research you do on this subject will show that there is no such thing as races amongst Homo sapiens. Scripture teaches that we are all the descendants of one mother and modern mitochondrial genetic science shows that we all descended from one mother in East Africa.

Every human on earth is kinfolks.
Neill

Offline gww

• Field Bee
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2017, 06:17:43 pm »
herbhome
Iddee, I was taught the same thing. It is actually one of the biggest lies we were taught in school. Any research you do on this subject will show that there is no such thing as races amongst Homo sapiens. Scripture teaches that we are all the descendants of one mother and modern mitochondrial genetic science shows that we all descended from one mother in East Africa.

Every human on earth is kinfolks.
Thumbs up.
Cheers
gww

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2017, 06:28:12 pm »
He was also good at bowing to other world leaders.

Let's not forget the red line in Syria.

Really respected around the world. . .
What a joke!

"
I don't know the context behind the picture, it looks as though he was having a bit of fun! More likely photo shop, but I  agree. "Really respected around the world? What a joke!"        "........ DT is certainly that

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2017, 09:11:31 pm »
Yes it was a photoshopped photo.  Just to show that he would bow to pretty much anybody.
Only time will tell with Trump. I don't really have a problem with a bull in a China shop. Kind of refreshing.
Besides I could give a rats behind what other countries think of us.

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2017, 05:36:24 am »
Yes it was a photoshopped photo.  Just to show that he would bow to pretty much anybody.
Only time will tell with Trump. I don't really have a problem with a bull in a China shop. Kind of refreshing.
Besides I could give a rats behind what other countries think of us.

A bull in a china shop with the state of play in North Korea? Don't forget these people are unhidged even more so than your clown. At least your clown has a few more restrained advisors around him, the ones in NK get shot. Can you imagine what would happen to the worlds economy if it turns 'hot' in NK? I bet you would give a rat's arse then. :wink:

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2017, 05:47:52 am »
"Besides I could give a rats behind what other countries think of us.,"

Like mass immunisation programs you my friend should count yourself lucky the majority
keeps your 2% minority safe. Safe in proclaiming insular is a way forward, it's not IF you
can say Kim Jong-un. :cool:

Like Dubbya (idiot POTUS) Doddles gets told what he wants to hear, internationally.
Barry, on the other hand, is the only (recent)POTUS welcomed internationally as a great statesman.
That's all the world requires of the USA in that the 98% of the population is represented for
what they are, decent considerate law abiding folk.

The big lie is the empty dumb drum saying different.

Compliments.

Bill

--
(edit reference)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 06:40:08 am by eltalia »

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2017, 07:55:42 am »
The last president was playing fiddle while the ship sank.
He told everyone what they wanted to hear. Didn't rock the boat, and they took advantage of that weakness. Statesmanship means nothing when your at the bottom of the ocean.

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2017, 09:50:52 am »
The last president was playing fiddle while the ship sank.
He told everyone what they wanted to hear. Didn't rock the boat, and they took advantage of that weakness. Statesmanship means nothing when your at the bottom of the ocean.
As said, 2%'rs, hawking simplified metaphor whilst chewing gum and so
of no value, offshore. The engine in your metaphorical ship/boat..?.. made
in the USA, was it?

Barry has the runs on the board, albeit a mixed bag there did exist positive
messages for steady improvement as part of the larger world economy.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-18/barack-obamas-economic-legacy-might-be-judged-well-by-history/8191220

Compared to the histronic palpitations markets have witnessed in between
Doddles' tweets sprouting "guts an' glory"  Barry is a star.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jul/09/us-economy-trump-growth-wages

Hopefully the smart heads behind Doddles will deny the usual solutions
quasi-dictators solve their home economic problems with - find a hate
and feed it with "fire and fury".
Again, can you say Kim Jong-un?

Bill

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2017, 10:19:37 am »

Barry, on the other hand, is the only (recent)POTUS welcomed internationally as a great statesman.
That's all the world requires of the USA in that the 98% of the population is represented for

All that Obama had to do o earn the reputation of being a "great statesman" was to go overseas and apologize that America was populated by Americans.  The more he (literally) bowed and scraped to foreign potentates and bad-mouthed the nation he represented, the more popular his "statesmanship" became with those who love to hate America. 
Obama is neither statesman nor orator,  but merely a talking head, giving spoonfed platitudes from a teleprompter to the proletariat.
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2017, 10:25:59 am »

All that Obama had to do o earn the reputation of being a "great statesman" was to go overseas and apologize that America was populated by Americans.  The more he (literally) bowed and scraped to foreign potentates and bad-mouthed the nation he represented, the more popular his "statesmanship" became with those who love to hate America.
Bingo! And exactly why I said what I said. He was the one steering it into the iceberg.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2017, 10:57:47 am »
All that Obama had to do o earn the reputation of being a "great statesman"

He already has that reputation and the drastic difference between him and Trump makes him look even better.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2017, 11:29:36 am »
What did that do to further America Ace?

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2017, 03:40:21 pm »
All that Obama had to do o earn the reputation of being a "great statesman"

He already has that reputation and the drastic difference between him and Trump makes him look even better.

Ace
Hooray! We have two new replacements for iddee. Yes I know they aren't 'new' probably old old hands........but it's good to have replacements after the demise of iddee.

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2017, 04:18:55 pm »
No demise here. Just quit when the OP asked to stay on topic.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2017, 04:24:48 pm »
What did that do to further America Ace?

Just a couple of little things:
He got the man responsible for attacking the Twin Towers
He got an agreement to curtail nuks in Iran
After being handed a financial disaster the size of the great depression He pulled us out into recovery when many said his policies wouldn't work
He made it better for those that lost their jobs and as a result lost their health insurance
He not only filled the necessary positions for a functioning government he hired people with intelligence and experience.
He pointed the US in the right direction on the topic of Climate change (oh yeah Irma is a hoax)
He didn't shoot any of his friends on a hunting trip
He didn't make war on a faults assumption of weapons of mass destruction.
He didn't spew out threats to N Korea which only makes matters worse
He didn't rig an election
He didn't collude with an enemy
He remembered what he said in public
And he certainly didn't tweet lies and spew nonsense constantly during his presidency
These little things are why the world leaders like him and they can't stand Trump
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2017, 05:19:09 pm »
Hey, Great. Ace is back on topic. A whole list of lies, without letting even one tiny truth in.

Congrats, Ace.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2017, 06:02:04 pm »
There is one reflected attribute AB failed to list, and likely 'cos he too is so blind
as to not see it.
A true "family man" Barry is adored by the missus an' sprogs, unlike Doddles
whose trophy wife clearly despises him - as would any woman "grabbed by the
p***y - and whose kids/sprogs recognise Dad as only the gravy boat to ride in.
Middle America rides with the rest of the developed world in respecting
family values, the root of growth in any nation. Doddles with his "before breakfast"
tweets says loud and clear his two bits is more important than family time at the
beginning of every day. His 'family' knows this, and know the 2%'rs would not hear
their chagrin, so "smile and collect the cash" is their reward for sufference of the "creep".

Bill